Greatest gaming quotes

Dwarfishh

It's in the title. What are your favourite quotes from games?

Personally I love the writing in borderlands, such as Brick: Alright, when you're all done you can leave by jumping off the tower like a badass...wait, did you actually jump off the tower?! God DAMN, you made me proud!

Also, Scooter: Be careful though. Earl's crazy. He ate one of my cars once, like the whole car... with a fork.

And of course, Mass Effect 'I've had enough of your snide insinuations' *HEADBUTT*

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many from TWEWY's Another Day storyline:

"Apparently he didn't just name us after crayons, he's been eating them, too." ~ Neku/Black 'n' Blue

"No no no, I call Pink. Pink is love, and a humanitarian like me loves people." ~ Joshua/Pink

"Who knew the ramen guy had so much backstory?" ~ Neku/Black 'n' Blue

"Yo, is it true they sell curry here? A secret base ain't nothin' widdout curry, yo!" ~ Beat/Yellow

"Oh, black 'n' blue. You're like a bruise on the tomato of my heart." ~ Shooter/Red

I love TWEWY. This game was incredible

''Alright, now today is gonna totally kick ass! ... Or... is it? Oh no... I can feel my inner-emo stirring... Must... fight... emo... urges... I know! I just need to think about the light of my life--my beacon of hope... My purpose! Tin Pin Slammer is my purpose!'' - Neku

''I just met you. I don't like you. And I don't give a rat's ass if you think I'm rude!'' - Neku

''Shiki: Ahh, enough! Just looking at you makes me cringe!

Neku: What did I do!? (What’s gotten into her?)
Shiki: It’s coming loose.
Neku: Umm... (What, your grip on reality?)
Shiki: Neku... That button on your shorts.
Neku: Oh, yeah. What does it matt--
Shiki: It matters! I can’t stand things like that!
Neku: Who care’s? It’s just a button.
Shiki: Off.
Neku: What?
Shiki: Your shorts. Take them off! I’ll fix the button.
Neku: Are you high!? I’m not taking my pants off in front of you--in the middle of the street!
Shiki: Oh, grow up. What, are you going commando? You’re invisible! No one’s watching.
Neku: YOU’RE watching!
Shiki: Now! Pants! Off!

Neku: Doooooon’t!!!''

''But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose. Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.'' - Joshua

''Did you think you were special? Every Player had to give up something. Everybody makes sacrifices.'' - Joshua

''Only by allowing strangers in, we can find new ways to BE ourselves.'' - Joshua

Anything Sho Minamimoto says.

Notable examples:

''Attention, you ramen-raiding radians!''

''Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freaking moon!''

''The scritp of portal games''

Deghinsea:'': Bloods leads only to blood, and violence begets violence. Nothing more.Revenge is simply another name for murder.''

conflicting quotes on google and I can't be bothered to search through my savestates of crono trigger from 5+ years ago, so

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

I don't think it's correct, but whatever

Pretty much every line from Kid Icarus Uprising is among the greatest gaming quotes.

Like, the guys who wrote the script used to work on SNL so of course it's going to be good.

"...."-Link/Squall/Red/a million other dudes

j/k

Pretty much every line from Kid Icarus Uprising is among the greatest gaming quotes.

Like, the guys who wrote the script used to work on SNL so of course it's going to be good.

whoa for real?

nice

Edited by shadykid

"I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future... I consume time... And I will consume you!" ~ Culex

"You wanna hate me, but you can't help but love the RAAAAAAAWWWWK!" ~ Rawk Hawk