What is your costume for Halloween?

Silver Lightning

If you celebrate Halloween, and you dress up, what is your costume this year???

I'm dressing up as Maka Albarn from Soul Eater! And yes, that includes the six and a half foot tall Soul Scythe (its gorgeous! Wish I could put up pictures...)

Here's a source picture at least:

Maka-albarn-soul-eater-24754092-576-432-

I'd normally go trick or treating with friends (best part about being a runtish 20 year old girl is not getting weird looks, since I look around 14ish), but they're all away at the moment, so I'm stuck passing out candy this year. Oh well, I guess it'd be sorta hard to walk everywhere with that beautiful gi-normous scythe...

Edited by Silver Lightning

Sleep-deprived computer science student. Oh wait...

I wouldn't go trick-or-treating at my age, but I do enjoy costumes and if I had time and money I would've done Ezio Auditore AC2 edition. I do kinda want to make his outfit at some point, though. Gotta practice my sewing skills.

I'd do Brotherhood!Ezio, but I can't grow a beard.

a shitty dead Marco Bott cosplay from Attack on Titan

it didn't work out and everyone thought I was a panda or something

Edited by Soran Ibrahim

It's illegal for people with an age of 15+ in my university town to trick or treat since it's primarily all university students, so I decided against dressing up this year.

I actually planned on dressing up as Waldo from Where's Waldo since I bear a striking resemblance to Waldo, but the glasses I were going to use fell apart so I didn't bother bringing the costume with me to university; it wouldn't have been the same with just the shirt and beanie.

Edited by DualSilverGunner

I'm too old to trick-or-treat but I love dressing up!

I was little bo peep last year and this year my costume is a surprise.

Will post when I find out :)

It's illegal for people with an age of 15+ in my university town to trick or treat since it's primarily all university students, so I decided against dressing up this year.

Hahaha what? Is your city owned by Ebenezer Scrooge or something?

1385306_593587654039190_386347714_n.jpg

I'm Serena from Pokemon X/Y dressed as a Pikachu. Because I look just like her without my glasses and with my hair tied like hers! Seriously, don't I? XD

I know it's not a great photo though, it was kinda hard to take it with that pose. I wanted my hair tie to at least be sort of in view to show the Serena resemblance more. xP

Edited by Anacybele

Sleep-deprived computer science student. Oh wait...

I wouldn't go trick-or-treating at my age, but I do enjoy costumes and if I had time and money I would've done Ezio Auditore AC2 edition. I do kinda want to make his outfit at some point, though. Gotta practice my sewing skills.

I'd do Brotherhood!Ezio, but I can't grow a beard.

i'm currently working on an outfit based on connor at the moment i'm practicing the jacket design and trying to get sizing right using old bead sheets

the 1st was really disproportional the 2nd isnt sewn to neatly

Hahaha what? Is your city owned by Ebenezer Scrooge or something?

I don't even know, man. I was just as surprised as you are. I guess they don't want a bunch of university students with nothing to do roaming the streets and going door to door.

First I ever heard of something like this, myself.

i'm currently working on an outfit based on connor at the moment i'm practicing the jacket design and trying to get sizing right using old bead sheets

the 1st was really disproportional the 2nd isnt sewn to neatly

Ooh, that's awesome :D

Yeah, patterning can be a bitch to get right.

1385306_593587654039190_386347714_n.jpg

I'm Serena from Pokemon X/Y dressed as a Pikachu. Because I look just like her without my glasses and with my hair tied like hers! Seriously, don't I? XD

I know it's not a great photo though, it was kinda hard to take it with that pose. I wanted my hair tie to at least be sort of in view to show the Serena resemblance more. xP

Oh yeah, I forgot. here's Serena's official art for comparison. lol

EDIT: I also forgot to paint red circles on my cheeks... But I just now did that, so imagine this photo with the paint added. :P

Edited by Anacybele

'Scuse the double post, but my mom took a better photo. lol

1441347_10202183375322755_2137466996_n.j

And with my cheeks painted this time! I'm about to unleash a mighty THUNDERBOLT!

Edited by Anacybele

I'm playing chef tonight. Making meatloaf, green beans, and mashed red potatoes.

And no, meatloaf is not a reference to Eddie from Rocky Horror Picture Show.

EDIT: On second thought, yes, it is a reference to Rocky Horror. I just love it, hence the temporary signature :)

Edited by Cal the Tactician

Holy crap people!!!! I was just about to head back inside after most of the trick or treaters went home, when a group of teenagers came to the door dressed in Fire Emblem costumes! There was an Ike, a Marth, a Chrom, a Cordelia, and an Olivia (who was amusingly wearing the Ike's cape, the poor girl must've been freezing). I really wish I had a camera to prove it, but it would've been creepy if I did, I guess. I was just so happy to see Fire Emblem cosplay, at my doorstep no less, and they seem surprised that I recognized them. Will be keeping an eye out for them at my local convention in the spring!

That made my whole Halloween! Just.....wow! :D

And as an added note, I had the satisfaction of scaring a whole bunch of little kids when they laid eyes on my scythe at several points tonight. :3

i wanted to dress up as a generic survey corp, but i never remembered

;~;

so then i decided to go as a student

and then my cousin bugged me until i agreed to be mickey mouse (well, red shirt, black pants, and ears, but eh, you get what i mean)