2014 New Years Gift Exchange

Lenh

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy fucking shit prax that is a shining pikachu gundam I am in so much love

<3333333

HAHAHAH YES IT IS. ASH AS TIGHT PANTS HIRO YUY BECAUSE I HAVEN'T WATCHED ANY OTHER GUNDAM SEASDON EXCEPT FOR WING! xDDDD

I am glad you like it!! Drawing robos is so hard..and all the line art was in ballpoint pen so I didn't have much room for scribbling mistakes out. >___>

AND THANK YOU JEALOUSY FOR THE MANLY SOLAR LIONNN!!!! IT IS MUCH BEAUTIFUL!!

Sumia is the MIA and only one who hasn't responded yet. (HUUUUUUUGE thank you to Eclipse for volunteering to take over her SS~)

Everyone is aiming to have their gift done and turned in by the end of the week (or earlier), so if you haven't gotten anything yet, don't worry! (and thanks for your patience)

Sumia is the MIA and only one who hasn't responded yet. (HUUUUUUUGE thank you to Eclipse for volunteering to take over her SS~)

Everyone is aiming to have their gift done and turned in by the end of the week (or earlier), so if you haven't gotten anything yet, don't worry! (and thanks for your patience)

I could probably try to write a tiny something too. It wouldn't be as good as eclipse's but it could be a thing.

Anyway, huge thanks are due, I said them in irc, but I think samias was idling and didn't see them, so I'll go public and say I love it. Scrolled over most of the other gifts, and we had a damn fine crop this year. Everyone should be proud.

i was supposed to finish mine today, but my computer fucked me over. i'll be giving my recipient regular updates on it so they know i'm on the ball, but i did already start over and show them a wip of the thing for today. i hope they're not too disappointed...

...i am sleepy...

8D SO CUTE RISINGSOLARIS. THANK YOU!!

as for my /superlate/ entry, I'm PMing my recipient a WIP right now D: it's almost done, just lacking in finalized detail stuff

6db3a39bbd09b6dbc420f9177e530f98.png

preview >:3

Edited by Mewiyev

Thank you so much, j00, for the awesome Sanaki portrait. I absolutely LOVE it!

glad you liked it! mages are really fun to do, I like drawing flowing robes and such

everyone did a great job, looking at these were great fun

also thank you eclipse for doing the extra gift! giving is more fun than receiving anyways, so I wouldn't be too bothered if hadn't got anything but this is awesome, there needs to be more Radiant Historia stuff in the world. also crossoversssssssss I really have to finish Tales of Xillia soon

Thanks for posting your WIP, Amelia~ ^^

I'd like to wrap this event up soon and hope everyone left can get something in by the weekend. The first post's been updated with all the gifts everyone's given so far, and who remains to submit a final gift.

i'm not finished with my thing for amelia, but i did try to get something that's FAIRLY presentable to look at.

ameliagif1.gif

baby amelia still needs thought bubbles of some of her favorite characters' heads floating around so there'll actually be a reason why she's looking left and right like that.

that sentence made a lot more sense to me before i typed it

Edited by xXHeartbreakXx