What if the FE4 Thread was locked?

blyegg

Or maybe you just don't remember because it was a few years ago.

I feel like that would be the kind of thing that would ring a bell when brought up, though...

Unless it was just something boring when nothing huge happened~

If there was some kind of uproar about it then I would have certainly remembered it at some point.

I feel like that would be the kind of thing that would ring a bell when brought up, though...

Unless it was just something boring when nothing huge happened~

If there was some kind of uproar about it then I would have certainly remembered it at some point.

There was no uproar, though. The first time it was locked was because, uh, I think Death and ZXValaRevan spammed the hell out of it. Josh then went through and deleted the spam and reopened it. Later on Fox (not to be confused with Red Fox) unapproved it for a day as a joke. Both events went by without a hitch.

They'd have to find another thread to gossip and talk behind your back in.

Because posting in a publicly viewable thread which I know I've seen you lurking in is totally going behind someone's back, right? Edited by Lanselot

There was no uproar, though. The first time it was locked was because, uh, I think Death and ZXValaRevan spammed the hell out of it. Josh then went through and deleted the spam and reopened it. Later on Fox (not to be confused with Red Fox) unapproved it for a day as a joke. Both events went by without a hitch.

Well yeah I read that part

I'm just saying that the reason I forgot it probably wasn't because it's been a few years, but because it wasn't noticeable =D

(they do that already Aeine, rest assured =o)

They'd have to find another thread to gossip and talk behind your back in.

how are they speaking behind your back if they don't know where your back is pointed at

i mean i guess there is probably someone who is located somewhere behind you that lurks the fe4 thread regularly!!

but then that would mean only that person (maybe there are more people that are located somewhere behind you, but i doubt it's the majority?) would be talking behind your back

whether they are talking about you or not you did not clarify so i fail to see the relevance but still, cheers

lol.

Id reckon someone would make another edition of the thread.

I do think its interesting it hasnt been locked yet. I remember asking about that and the mods said there werent any real limitations server-wise, so the thread could just keep going without end without issue.

No, the only thing that can rival FE4 on fan response with pairings and generations is FE13.

So we'd make the FE13 thread.

Nopenopenopenopenope

I'd just be gone for good~

It's been locked. It was even unapproved for 24 hours a few years ago. You know what happened? A lot of nothing.

Sounds true enough.

All those other posts are just jealous.

We've been locked, given our own sub-forum, etc etc

Nothing happened, no one cares

I remember

I remember all too well

To bolded: what?