Fire Emblem Link Arena Discussion Topic

Espinosa

Things in the Fates meta that look bannable?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. (tick many) What looks bannable in the Fates meta?

• Dragon Ward (Hoshido Noble)
    • Life or Death (Master of Arms)
    • Counter (Oni Chieftain)
    • Darting Blow (Sky Knight)
    • Multiple Amaterasu (Kinshi Knight)
    • Wary Fighter (General)
    • Inspiration (Strategist)
    • Aggressor (Dread Fighter)
    • Galeforce (Dark Falcon)
    • Awakening (Great Lord)
    • Dancing Blade (Lodestar)
    • Ban ALL DLC/Amiibo skills.
    • Other (state what)

@Quint

Jedi and I will have one coming up

Max stats standard FE13;

One instance of each skill and Class on our teams. Id actually.suggest one of each Weapon (no 3 Brave Bows, for instance) just to mix things up even more, if Jedi approves

May as well call it a one of a kind match. Sure

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after making a team, it's kind of tough honestly. Most of the people that support are just region based (like all the ostians support the ostians and nobody else, same with the phereans, the Ilians, and dieck's crew). I wish the supports were just a bit more varied :(

Kinda makes for not very many variations of teams (good ones anyway, since GBA supports are OP)

Anyone down for an FE13 gen1 maxes game?

Edited by General Horace

Having looked at the teams, yes, the supports are so incredibly closed together it's hard to make a good, varied team. Most supports are very superficial, based on the group the character joined with, and ultimately its very...self restricting.

after making a team, it's kind of tough honestly. Most of the people that support are just region based (like all the ostians support the ostians and nobody else, same with the phereans, the Ilians, and dieck's crew). I wish the supports were just a bit more varied :(

Kinda makes for not very many variations of teams (good ones anyway, since GBA supports are OP)

Anyone down for an FE13 gen1 maxes game?

I'm willing to try some things out. There seems to be interesting hidden gems among the cast, but some weapons are crazy OP that it makes some units who I'd expect to be useful shit. Poor Zeiss and Miledy can't even do anything with all the S-rank weapons running around.

Hello. I've been thinking about getting into LA, though I've never done it before. Which game would be the best for a complete beginner? Also, I am sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but I have no idea where else it could go.

Hello. I've been thinking about getting into LA, though I've never done it before. Which game would be the best for a complete beginner? Also, I am sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but I have no idea where else it could go.

I'd look at one of the GBA FEs (barring FE6) or FE9. I feel they'd be best for beginners.

You can have ats with anything, though. Go for what appeals to you most.

I'd look at one of the GBA FEs (barring FE6) or FE9. I feel they'd be best for beginners.

You can have ats with anything, though. Go for what appeals to you most.

In that case, would anybody want to do a FE7 or FE8 battle? I'm not sure if there's any hosts avaliable, but I can wait.

I can host whatever game you guys decide on.

Awesome. Seems like we're doing FE7 average-stats.

Well, since this is my first taste of LA, I might as well go for my first taste of FE, so FE7.

Cool. Uber Spear or no?

@Horace;

when I finish hosting your match, I'll host another one for you

@Blackzero;

I'd recomment FE6 or FE7, for a pretty simplified match, to get an understanding of how the Link Arena works, and FE9, for probably being one of the more creative games available

Edited by Elieson

Welcome to LA! Hope you enjoy these games, they're really fun! Best games for beginners is 6 and 7, then maybe 8 and once you catch up you can try 9 and then the more complicated and diverse 13. And no worries, this is our main thread for LA, so you're in the right place!