Periodic Table of Elements ~Game Thread~ Game Over

scorri

okay fuck it Refa can wait

##Vote: shmobum

Since I can only vote one of the two and Shmobum seems more condescending right now

you two look so scummy it hurts

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep to myself. My opinion shouldn't matter to you.

okay, riddle me this. how are you going to find scum when no one knows your thought pattern? everyone needs to have opinions in public, otherwise mafia can hide better (and you become a good lynch target).

there is nothing to gain for being secretive with opinions. because if you die without getting those opinions out, it gives less to go on, which doesn't help town.

okay, riddle me this. how are you going to find scum when no one knows your thought pattern? everyone needs to have opinions in public, otherwise mafia can hide better (and you become a good lynch target).

there is nothing to gain for being secretive with opinions. because if you die without getting those opinions out, it gives less to go on, which doesn't help town.

That was a bit of a test to see who'd jump and assume I was scummy. Thank you for being rational.

##Unvote: BigBadMarshmallow

##Vote: Polydeuces

Poly seemed to jump to conclusions rather quickly.

What the actual fuck, both of you

There's eleven pages of content. You don't just pop in and vote the person who probably has the most number of votes like that >_>

The fact they did it exactly in sync is kind of worrying, yeah. I'm not sure if they're terrible scumbuddies or if something just went really wrong? Shmobum looks especially bad due to the reactionary Poly vote, although I don't really think they're scum together based on that? Could still be Scum/Town though. Doubt they'd be scum with BBM either.

sb's posts feel weird honestly; after isoskimming all I really see are:
- poly suspicion
- bbm defense

with maybe one or two other points scattered around. his post tone irks me as well; something i can't explain but it's like the posts feel... subdued? best I can think of explaining it.

I don't really know what you mean? I also have a suspicion of Grassbridger (and other townreads that I don't want to out)

Don't have time to say that much this morning, sorry.

1. Refa

seems level headed so far, provides local reasoning for their claims and isn't too arugmentative. Nor do they pounce on just any random newbie post *cough cough*

town

2. Grassbridger

got a little heated in later posts, but they seem like just simple defending themselves. No one wants to be lynched when they are innocent

town

3. SB

is very serious about the game and is a very no nosense type of guy

could go either way

4. BBM

just a total jerk ;p that targeted me off the bat (probably to get the target off himself) when I didn't even post

scummiest scum/head scum

5. Polydeuces

picking on the newbies and seems universally disliked by everyone right now

scum

6. Manix

is reading way too into things but just their level of concern seems justified based on the recent happenings

town

7. Prims (Professional Mafia Player)

look at that adorable avi and that sig, too adorable for words. Seems logical and well read, provides convincing arguments. No overly suspicious behaviour.

town

8. kirsche

a logical player that condenses their thoughts well

town

9. Boron (Sangyul)

broke rule 0 and just generally hostile, seems to be a bit on edge with their posts and is insitant of protecting SB (scum pairing)

scum

11. shmobum

too early to say

could go either way

12. Eurykins

despite seeming to protect BBM it's not overly aggressive, just seems like they honestly don't want what they think an innocent to be to be lynched but then again..

could go either way

13. Troll (Zell Dincht)

work makes everyday harder, I sympathize :p. They have no standing vote

town

You also do realize that I never said anything about SB, right? How can I be protecting someone I haven't even interacted with? You also don't think SB is scum. So ... how are we a scum pairing? BBM suspicion is not even well explained.

Doesn't seem to put his thoughts completely together before a post is what I meant. Someone like Prims although seems to think things over and doesn't get himself involved in gigantic arguments and/or start them, so I am going to go with town for him.

Doesn't seem to put his thoughts completely together before a post is what I meant. Someone like Prims although seems to think things over and doesn't get himself involved in gigantic arguments and/or start them, so I am going to go with town for him.

But why is this necessarily something that is exclusively town? Look at someone like Manix, who tends to post in short scattered bursts, which leads to a lot of double and triple posting. Not everyone's thought processes work the same. Also, how is not getting involved in gigantic arguments or starting them town behavior? Mafia is all about getting involved in arguments ;/

Too many acronyms in this haha my poor brain

Mafia is all about getting involved in arguments ;/

so what you're doing with the two of us right now?

Unvote

##vote: Sangyul

I meant BBM*****

yikes you're so hostile and overly critical I can't edit my post so

How am I being hostile? >_>

Also, this is mafia I sort of have to be critical

But why is this necessarily something that is exclusively town? Look at someone like Manix, who tends to post in short scattered bursts, which leads to a lot of double and triple posting. Not everyone's thought processes work the same. Also, how is not getting involved in gigantic arguments or starting them town behavior? Mafia is all about getting involved in arguments ;/

Well from what I'm gathering it seems like the scummier ones are the ones who start them up. Myself, I prefer to read and analyze instead of immerse myself in the arguments.

Too many acronyms in this haha my poor brain

so what you're doing with the two of us right now?

Unvote

##vote: Sangyul

Are you fucking serious.

FMPOV, it seems like she mistook your use of mafia to be as in scum, not mafia the game. Don't really agree with the actual vote, though.