Periodic Table of Elements ~Game Thread~ Game Over

scorri

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waking up in the morning, you remaining three come out to find Grass dead and a slip of paper reading

What element is derived from a Norse god?
Thorium.

Dear Grassbridger,

You are Chlorine, Self-Aligned Bulletproof Witch Insomniac.

You’re atomic number 17, your symbol is Cl, and are typically a yellow-green gas. You have a high electron affinity and are the second lightest halogen. Yay you. You’re most known for being in the compound that makes up salt. You’re typically produced from brine through electrolysis. You’re also used in swimming pools to keep them sanitary. Your name comes from a Greek word meaning pale green.

Since you’re extremely toxic in your pure elemental form, lots of people don’t like you very much. They will shun you and this has made you mad. Therefore, every night you may reply to this role PM with Night X: Better not say [word] <user>! where [word] is at least 5 letters in length. If <user> says [word] during the next day phase (not in a quote, they must say it themselves), you will instantly surround them and quickly poison them. In addition, since you’re so poisonous, the first person to try and kill you will be put off and abort their attempt. However, the next person that will try to kill you will be prepared for you. In addition, you don’t like to listen to rules, so you don’t know you’re not supposed to talk at night. As such, you can talk all you want.

You know that claiming your real name and role is risky, and as such you should instead claim Phosphorus, town Insomniac.

You are aligned with yourself and win when everyone else is dead.

It is now D5 which will end at 6 PM EST on 11/13/2013 (I have a test that day so need to give yinz a bit more time) With 3 alive it takes 2 to hammer.

Erm. I am goi ng to talk like this beca use I do not want to be wit ch kill ed. Sor ry.

I, uh, kin da idl ed yest erd ay beca use I had giv en up and I was too ill to thi nk of some thng oth er than sen sor.

Shmo and mei can you full clai m in thr ead plea se.

Ooh my rest rictio ns are I can only ask ques tions with yes or no ans wers and that do not give me out right the alig nme nt of a pla yer. (So I can not just ask "is pla yer X scum for inst ance") and also stu ff pert ain ing to the set up.

Man this self impo sed post rest rict ion is rea lly gay. fuck witc hes.

I'm here scorri, don't forget.

Also, that joke isn't one I'd use periodically.

*price is right losing horn*

Right, I'll go back to being dead now.

I have clai med, mei I am ques tion ask er, each nig ht I ask a ques tion whi ch has a yes or no ans wer that does not give me out right some one's role or alig nment.

I am busy tod ay wh ich kin da su cks.

All I know from my role is that one of you two are scum. I woul d have ask ed if the re was a may or but that isn't allo wed.

ok the re's noth ing indi cat ing that one of you has a visi ting role so that is out.

Both PMP and Refa call ed Shmo scum and mei null/town.

Mei was part of the eury wag on D2 and I thi nk that who ever is scum out of you two wou ld be told to vote eury so ##Vote: Mei

Sor ry if I'm wro ng.

If you guys sti ll sus pect me as scum then thi nk: I am the only inv est iga tion role that is clai med. (Mas ons do not cou nt, they are info rol es). Do you thi nk town wou ld have no inve stig at ion what so ever?

Sorry school and work have been hectic!

We need to lynch someone today.

I'm waiting on a shmo post before I make my vote, since he may just lynch me.

but to rebut,

Considering who you lynch Kirs (if you are not lying about your roll)

and either shmo or I is scum,

if you vote incorrectly now based off only what refa and prims read as

you could bring scum to victory.

This finally lynch will really determine who wins the game.

The fact that you're making it so lightly is a little suspicious,

because they only person who wouldn't care who the town of us get lynch would be the scum.

You're trying to hurry on the votes with little to no discussion at such a crucial point, very scummy.

Well they did have the masons, so I don't think they necessarily need an investigative role. And also they called you town as well. And I still haven't figured out why you hammered Poly so quickly, giving up precious discussion time. Mei hasn't done anything particularly scummy from what I've seen and I've never considered her scum. Although I did read you as scum at the point when you hammered Poly, and now you're very eager to get the game done and want me to hammer Mei. I don't like what I'm reading. None of us expected a Witch role so why couldn't we expect there not to be an investigative role? And how does Prims and Refa calling me scum confirm that I'm less scummy than Mei? Wouldn't calling the scum a townie simply be more obvious? Neither Mei or I were ever really hot topics to be lynched. Although on numerous occasions people voted for you.

##Vote: kirsche

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm just going by what my lynch priority has always been.

You'll never get a reaction out of me! shouted Kirsche.

But the bums didn't care. They voted him off anyway.

Kirsche has been lynched. He was...

Dear kirsche,

You are Carbon, Town Question Asker.

You’re atomic number 6, your symbol is C, and you’re the best at bonding. You have four free electrons and as such, can bond with most things. Which... well... Lets just say that some mothers will try to keep their kids away from your bad influences. One of your isotopes is radioactive, which is pretty cool if you ask me. You’re also one of the oldest known elements. Your name comes from the Latin word carbo, which means coal.

Since you’re basically everywhere, you have the ability to find out lots of information. Every night you may reply to this role PM with Night X: Use my bonds to answer [Question] where [Question] is no more than 20 words and is a yes or no question that does not give information about another player’s role or alignment. If you don’t know if your question fits that, feel free to ask and we’ll tell you if we can answer it or not. If we can’t, you’ll be able to ask another question.

You are allied with the Natural Elements and win when all threats are eliminated.

With only 2 alive, the game has ended.
Shmobum has been endgamed. He was...

Dear shmobum,

You are Krypton, Town Vanilla.

You’re atomic number 36, your symbol is Kr, and you’re the only weakness of Superman. Wait, that’s Kryptonite? Not Krypton? Well... that’s embarrassing. Uh... well... Your other, real uses are largely in lighting and lasers, so I guess that’s cool. Not as cool as being the lone weakness of a superhero, but what can you do? Your name comes from the Greek word kryptos which means hidden. Which you are not in this game.

Because you’re a noble gas, you don’t really react with anything. You’re just chill and prefer floating around by yourself. As such, you don’t have any special powers and instead must figure out things with just your voice and your vote.

You are allied with the Natural Elements and win when all threats are eliminated.

Meaning the winner, Meibum, has been declared as the sole survivor. She was...

Dear meibum,

[9/2/2013 3:31:53 PM] Ether: actually fuck that I want Ununoctium

[9/2/2013 3:32:01 PM] Ether: it is the most relevant element

[9/2/2013 3:32:28 PM] scorrikitty: i can neither confirm nor deny that ununoctium is a role in the game

You are Ununoctium, Scum Goon.

You’re atomic number 118, your symbol is Uuo, and you have the highest atomic number and mass of the elements discovered so far. You are extremely unstable and only three, maybe four, atoms of you have been detected. Basically nothing is known for sure about you, but lots of guess calculations have been made which have resulted in some surprising results. Your name is just a temporary one and you’re also known as eka-radon.

You were originally thought to be a noble gas. However, through the theoretical calculations that have been made, it is thought that instead you are more likely to be a solid under normal effects. As such, the other noble gases refuse to acknowledge you as one of them. This has enraged you and you have sworn revenged. However, since you’re still so rare, it’s still assumed that you’re non-reactive. As such, you have no special abilities and your voice and your vote. You may also perform the mafia kill by replying to this PM with Night X: Remove <user> from the Periodic Table.

You also know that it is safe to claim vanilla but not your true identity. Therefore, you have made sure that Xenon is busy and as such not playing in this game.

You may talk with your fellow Mafia members here

You are allied with the Synthetic Elements and win when all threats are eliminated.

The Mafia-aligned Synthetic Elements have won. Commence the epic level chemical explosions and release your inner half-life now!
Edited by The Protown SK