the dreaming thread

Junk

I had a weird dream the other night where I was playing baseball in Italy. And I think I was speaking Italian...or maybe English in an Italian accent, I dunno. All I remember is that we were playing a self-dubbed game called "Drunken Man's Baseball." It was just three people, myself included, holding a bat trying to hit a pitch. But here's the kicker: You HAD to swing with every pitch. If you hit the ball, you were fine. If you missed the ball, you had to drink a small goblet of wine (of your choice). If you didn't swing, you had to drink.

All I remember about the dream itself was that I was losing pretty badly, and about 15 small goblets of wine later, and I blacked out in the dream and woke up. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!

I literally just woke up from a dream where I was the City Hunter. It was the coolest and most badass dream I ever remember having! .......and then I woke up. T^T

I wonder if this happened because I stayed up watching k-dramas till 2 AM in the morning.....

I had a dream I was the leader of a band of mercenaries and I gruesomely killed some guy in the woods. it was very graphic

then we all died apparently

I had a dream I was the leader of a band of mercenaries and I gruesomely killed some guy in the woods. it was very graphic

then we all died apparently

For a second I read that you got gruesomely killed by some guy in the woods and I thought of Greil.

...A few days ago, I dreamed of some random super manly buff dude. And he had the most desu eyes ever. All big and pink and sparkly and stuff. He ended wars with his desu eyes. yeah my dreams make no sense.

I dreamed that Old Snake was my grandfather and the heavyweight boxing world champ, that I met him at a large family reunion in a cramped, stereotypical "old person's house," and that he was pretty unsociable. Also, somehow, still sexually active.

Then I was in his point of view (possessing him?) and beat a cannon fodder challenger in a huge boxing hall, with little fanfare. Also I acted like myself (a doofus), but in Old Snake's body and voice, somehow still at the family reunion

Both of my grandfathers died before I was born (thanks, tobacco), and I can't remember the last time I had a dream that mixed my reality and video games