Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With regards to RN mafia not getting enough sign ups, what's going to happen with it on the queue?

As I remember it, it should get one more chance at sign-ups as soon as Midnight Crew is over, then it will go back to the bottom of the Queue to give you time to remake it/try to drum up interest.

I predict it will do a lot better when a second OC game isn't currently competing with it.

At least I hope it will.

As I remember it, it should get one more chance at sign-ups as soon as Midnight Crew is over, then it will go back to the bottom of the Queue to give you time to remake it/try to drum up interest.

This is correct. You can try again once Midnight Crew ends if you want. After that it gets moved to the bottom of the queue though.

Mother 3 Mafia - 14 players

to the ideas list please

note: at this point it's looking super nonstandard and reasonably trainwrecky. I cannot guarantee any form of balance, but i'll try my best.

it's mostly intended to be a fun and slightly silly game

Hey can we start calling Reverse Martyr (redirects all actions on target to user) something that isn't "Reverse Martyr"? "Reverse Martyr" is a fucking stupid name and also makes people confuse the role with what's effectively bodyguard+sidekick (something that "Martyr" makes sense as a name for) because Smogon is silly about those things.

I have no idea what to start flipping it as, though. The most logical name would be Interceptor (lol)

Hey can we start calling Reverse Martyr (redirects all actions on target to user) something that isn't "Reverse Martyr"? "Reverse Martyr" is a fucking stupid name and also makes people confuse the role with what's effectively bodyguard+sidekick (something that "Martyr" makes sense as a name for) because Smogon is silly about those things.

I have no idea what to start flipping it as, though. The most logical name would be Interceptor (lol)

Required Reading:

<Prims> http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=35588&st=330&gopid=2264988entry2264988

<Manix> sec, will respond

<Sentry> refresher

<Sentry> reverse martyr makes their target target them?

<Prims> yeah

<Prims> except

<Prims> it also means what martyr means according to some people

<Prims> so it makes no sense because they're interchangeable

<Sentry> call it decoy

<Sangyul> Provoker?

<Prims> which is why we should just start calling r. martyr something else

<Prims> Decoy is really good actually

<Sentry> anyways afk

<Manix> decoy sounds good

<scorri> decoy sounds like a good idea

<Prims> my other thought was Interloper but I like Decoy better

<Sangyul> Decoy sounds good

<Sangyul> Interloper is like interceptor

<Prims> yeah

<Manix> martyr to me is bg on steroids

<Manix> so reverse martyr is a provoke type thing

<Sentry> (getting ready to leave, but this has to be said)

<Prims> We'd basically need an implicit agreement that all future mods call reverser martyrs decoy

<Prims> *reverse

<Prims> but still

<Sentry> Achievement unlocked: Role renamer 40 g

<Prims> i'd at least like something less confusing for the spreadsheet

<Prims> lol gj snikee

thoughts?

Ok I'm getting ready to have Shining Force 2 Mafia up and open for signups but I have has a few requests to change it from OC to Limitted OC, and even a request for NOC.

If I could get some opinions on who would prefer what, since I need 21 spots filled and all, that'd be greatly appreciated.

Is the game designed and balanced for OC, or could it be easily changed?

Honestly I think it'd be good to have an NOC game again since the last OC game already interfered with llen's signups once.

I prefer LOC over OC and NOC over LOC so

do what you want

Seconding this. Also seconding that the choice is up to you. Take advantage of your power lol. More importantly do what you want so you can have fun hosting the game.

i'm pretty sure life, excellen and obviam are the only people on the forum who prefer oc

js

RD and I also prefer OC

Edit: Kay might too if only because of her love affair with multifaction

Edited by Paperblade

I almost forgot Psych was involved in SF2M until I checked my logs with my Way Back Machine.

but since he's nowhere to be found I guess I'm solo-hosting this BIZNAYS

Edited by Elieson