Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signups for SHINING FORCE 2 MAFIA, hosted by Elieson and apparently Psych, will go up within 6 hours

I almost forgot Peych was involved until I checked my logs with my Way Back Machine.

If you would like to join with an early signup, PM ME WITH A MESSAGE TITLED "Shining Force 2 Mafia RolePM".

haha I did too

I will still update if you ever need me to elie

Ok I'm getting ready to have Shining Force 2 Mafia up and open for signups but I have has a few requests to change it from OC to Limitted OC, and even a request for NOC.

If I could get some opinions on who would prefer what, since I need 21 spots filled and all, that'd be greatly appreciated.

I would also prefer if SF2 is NOC. Void has frazzled my OC quotient for awhile. ^^" With the semester starting up, not sure if it's a great idea to sign up, but I *am* curious about the NOC experience. That and I love these giant ensemble casts with two dozen people. X)

So, yeah, count me in for a NOC/very LOC, Elie. =)

Okay, work on Fakeclaim Mafia has officially started, since nobody has PMed with a completed set-up yet. A question to anyone interested in playing in this game: would you rather the roles be the the actual fakes, or would you rather the roles be based on the effect that the fakes had in the game, or some mixture of the two?

Reminder that this exists:

Event #1 - The Great Awakening

Theme: Fire Emblem 13 is released this spring in the USA and Europe. Let's celebrate by dyeing the continents of Iris and Warm red with blood!

Mechanics: There are no strict setup limitations for this event other than that it should include a special mechanic that corresponds to the Fire Emblem universe in some way. This setup is for 14 players.

Setup Submission Deadline: March 4th 2013

Game Start: March 18th 2013

All setups are to be submitted through this form. Also, remember to write up role pms and rules before submitting your setup. Have fun designing and good luck to all participants.

• 2 weeks later...

Public notice: With my death in Shining Force, besides Kelsey Mafia (whenever it ends up being hosted) I'm going to restrain myself from playing mafia for a while, perhaps my whole spring term since I won't have as much time anymore. Academic reasons/other personal stuff

thank you

edit: so in this time don't ask me to play any more games since I might feel bad and cave in and I don't want to do that anymore

OTHER EDIT: I forgot I told Boron I would also play Folgore Rangers mafia, and since her game will probably start before school starts up again I'll keep my promise but those will be the last two games I'll play for probably 3 or 4 something months

Edited by Leder

besides Kelsey Mafia (whenever it ends up being hosted)

given the amount of "i'm busy/preoccupied with exams/not interested in mafia/hate everyone/gay" i'm probably going to end up putting it on indefinite hiatus soooo

given the amount of "i'm busy/preoccupied with exams/not interested in mafia/hate everyone/gay" i'm probably going to end up putting it on indefinite hiatus soooo

ahhh well that sucks. Just let me know whatever you end up doing with it, since I still intend on playing.

Soonest we can start is March 2. If people want to wait or if people want another game to run during that time we're fine with either but IIRC Boron doesn't want to host hers yet because of FR and idr what's next

also it'll be short enough that it wouldn't affect the Great Awakening

Soonest we can start is March 2. If people want to wait or if people want another game to run during that time we're fine with either but IIRC Boron doesn't want to host hers yet because of FR and idr what's next

also it'll be short enough that it wouldn't affect the Great Awakening

I'm after Strider in the small queue, but I'm worried that Shining Force 2 will end before my mini. Since I can only run one game at a time, I'd rather wait for SF2 to end and run FR mafia before Group mafia, mostly because I already have sign-ups filled for FR mafia and more people waiting for it.