Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since No Effort Mafia isn't on the short queue and SMT Mafia ended, am I okay to start my game? I don't know if anyone else is in light or not.

You should look at the queue and confirm with the people above you, that it's ok to run your game before theirs.

• 3 weeks later...

hi what's up

@ people who have never played with me before: I do weird shit as either alignment, I don't like self-meta as much as the next guy so I don't really want to argue this in-game and get nothing done. but if I'm hardcore waffling D1 that's just what I do D1 whether I'm town or not. I'm not using this as an excuse to never get better or whatever but as I've been on a long hiatus I'm sticking my foot in the door before I start getting shit for something I just have a habit of doing and everyone gets frustrated and it's generally not a good time for anyone. but that hopefully won't be an issue

xoxox luv u guys can't wait 2 play some mafers

• 2 weeks later...

All right, so who's running a game next? If no one is willing or able to run a game, I have my game almost ready to go. It's been checked by Prims and I just need to finish writing a few more role PMs, so about a week. If no one else has any objections and I can get enough people interested in the game, I will post signups within a week's time. If this is a bad idea, do let me know.

okay so as an idea if there are smaller amounts of people (9 max, could change) that want to play mafia in potential downtimes (like now), i can host randomized rolemad setups (with listed roles, think EM sandbox) concurrent to running games or when games aren't running, whatever works

any interest y/n?

clarity edit: hosted here, also probably 48/24 hour day/night phases

Edited by Curly Brace

1) would like to replace Outrealm Mafia with 100% Orange Juice Mafia (16 players)

2) hey kaoz if you read this can you give primsdf AT the same g mail site dot com the ability to edit the spreadsheet? i switched to a different main email but google docs is silly and won't let me switch to a different account just to edit google docs unless i log in and out which takes longer than i'd like it to take

I've updated the queues, but if you submitted a game recently or somewhat recently you should check to make sure it's actually on there.

Also Monster Mafia is lame so I'm scrapping it unless I get a better idea.

Also, removed Monster Mafia, or did you change your mind on this?

Monster Mafia seemed like a legit interesting concept.

Would have possibility for taglines like... "No Saints, only monsters..." "...what kind of Monster are you." Thematic games like that seem fun, imo. >.> #2cents

Edited by ErrantBlackSheep

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...