Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

Life, if you won't be able to play mafia after 3 weeks, wouldn't you prefer to play in an OC game rather than host one? Paper's game is not that far down in the queue, although it'd be Shinori's choice whether or not he cares about ToS getting bumped down.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd be cool w/ life hosting sooner than later due to time constraints since oc games here are pretty rare anyway

a lot of people are busy with finals at the moment and oc tends to require more availability than noc, though, so that should probably be taken into consideration

Edited by cyborg sammy davis jr.

i'd be cool w/ life hosting sooner than later due to time constraints since oc games here are pretty rare anyway

a lot of people are busy with finals at the moment and oc tends to require more availability than noc, though, so that should probably be taken into consideration

If Life's game started in like a week I think most people will be done with finals

Also I guess Shinori is letting me jump ahead of him if Life wants to play in Void (which he might not since lolcult)

Life, if you won't be able to play mafia after 3 weeks, wouldn't you prefer to play in an OC game rather than host one? Paper's game is not that far down in the queue, although it'd be Shinori's choice whether or not he cares about ToS getting bumped down.

No.

The point of my game is that I want to show you guys the basics of NOC and why it's so attractive. Forget village leader, forget ridiculous stunts and all that jazz; we're going back to the absolute basics of the game.

The only thing I'm missing is Role PMs but those are easy.

Life, I'm willing to co-host. That way, even if you're gone, the game will continue on~! Also, I can be a free tip machine or something (tips on how to play OC, not who's in what faction).

EDIT: Since I'm a mod, my thread-locking skills are up for hire. If you're a host and absolutely do not want people posting in your thread for a given time, and I'm around, do lemme know. This does not apply outside of the mafia forum, obviously.

Edited by eclipse

I wonder what I'll do this time with OC.

I think I've actively done 3 OC games. Of which two I did crazy things(which still ended in me losing LOLHAPHAZARD), and in another I think I named multiple scum members and got lynched day 1.

I think?

never mind I don't think I can play (can't specify reasons why atm, later maybe) but good luck to you guys!!

I'm looking for a co-host for Fakeclaim Mafia (put it in Ideas, 16-18 players). The premise of the game is that all the roles are fakeclaims from past games. I need a co-host because I'm too lazy to go trawl through threads for decent quality fakeclaims. So the idea is that they do the effort and I make the thread and get all the credit when the game is amazing.

Life, I'm willing to co-host. That way, even if you're gone, the game will continue on~! Also, I can be a free tip machine or something (tips on how to play OC, not who's in what faction).

Sounds cool. Hit me up later in the day on... AIM and I'll explain the format to you.

>basics of NOC

lol

Meant OC. But it truly is a simplistic game with everything going back to one thing. Talking is the best way to win.

Edited by Am Yisrael Chai

Ill absolutely love telling absolutely no one of my role in OC and getting lynched as vanillager because I'm cautious with claiming and suck at 89% of my reads.

I have an OC game which will be ready to go at any point. Perfectly balanced (only took a good hours and a lot of scenario running). Basics Mafia.

If people are OK with it, I could jump the queue and put it on within a week.

Apparently nobody has a problem with this, so go for it. You might want to put sign-ups up already.

Sounds cool. Hit me up later in the day on... AIM and I'll explain the format to you.

Meant OC. But it truly is a simplistic game with everything going back to one thing. Talking is the best way to win.

Do you have Messenger? I'll PM you with the name I use.

I see I'm not good enough for your messenger name but they are.

Psh

Consider it a last resort for people who cannot find other means to get in contact with me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, so!!!

Manix, Bitto, and I are going to make a ~team effort~ to get another Dangan Ronpa game started up, and the three of us will be sharing all of the documents and backing them up so what happened to Bitto won't happen to us etc.

We're going to gather players who KNOW FOR SURE they might be good to play something like this during the summer, probably starting early June. Maybe invitational! 11-15 players depending on general interest for the game and the number of people who would be willing to stay active for the whole game. Kaoz/Paper said this wouldn't count on the queue since it's not exactly mafia, but I'm still making a post here to garner potential interest/players!!