Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

Well welcome Paulina!!!

Thank you, thank you. =)

Shoot. I'm trying to find this master list of names, but I'm coming up short. If anyone has the link offhand, I'd appreciate it.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Did you find that out in the Connecticut shooting topic? I think I might have mentioned that in there. If not...you must have, like, ESPN or something. =P

Sigh, all these names. Thanks for the tip Levanto. I'll go hunt up the name guide. Btw all, please just call me Paulina. It's my online alias, and I think there's something to be said for simplicity. tongue.gif

Edit: Haha, thought so Elieson. =)

If not...you must have, like, ESPN or something. =P

ESPN

I have ESPN actually. Tee hee.

Jokes aside, welcome again Paulina though I'm also now a fan of the Odie nickname! Mafia is a little tough at first, but once you get the hang of how people here like to play it gets a lot easier. My tip would be to be confident in yourself and your opinions, and read in between the lines of people's posts. Most importantly, try to have fun, since that's what the game is all about!

EDIT: Ugh ._. I'm sorry, Kaoz. Of course I check for any new posts right after I finish that wall. I'll stop spamming the thread.

EDIT #2: Sorry. I'm a moron. Thanks Taewoo ._.

Edited by Paulina

Just a quick warning, Paulina. Schoolteacher mafia is still an ongoing game, and it's general policy to not talk about ongoing games in case someone lets something slip.

Rules updates for Rule 1b and 4.

b.) Your game counts as ready if and only if you could host it immediately, role PMs and everything, upon being asked to, and it is confirmed to be as such by someone who can modify the queue.
4. A host may have any number of games per queue, but cannot host a game until five other games in that queue have been hosted (unless there are less than five games in that queue)

For the record, the best person to talk to is Kaoz since he never plays.

To everybody who is currently on one of the queues or has their game marked as ready on the ideas list, please send one of us (myself, Kaoz, Prims, eclipse, or Balcerzak) the necessary information to verify that your setup is completely finished. Anyone who fails to do so within a week from now gets taken off the queue.

Make sure to *ask* the person if they want to play before sending them all the roles information.

Also, due to the high concentration of games, please consider shortening night phases whenever possible (24-36 hours).

To everybody who is currently on one of the queues or has their game marked as ready on the ideas list, please send one of us (myself, Kaoz, Prims, eclipse, or Balcerzak) the necessary information to verify that your setup is completely finished. Anyone who fails to do so within a week from now gets taken off the queue.

Hi I am Prims and I am confirming that Prims' Spellcard Mafia is completely finished.

edit: also tables' game can also be marked down as ready since it's open set-up and he showed us the role PMs

Edited by cyborg sammy davis jr.

Yes, I'm aware Midnight Crew might need to be checked by someone else. If someone who wants to check it (prefer someone who doesn't read homestuck since I want as many homestuck people to play the game as possible) could poke me, that'd be great.

Well all I'm going to say about Midnight Crew is that it is a VERY simple setup with an unexpected twist.

Final Fantasy Mafia has been ready forever and has been checked by manix, if that's ok.