Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has moved, albeit glacially. SF2 is slowly but surely finishing, and the minis keep getting skipped all over the place. Which reminds me, Prims' mini with a long name is taking sign-ups.

Ok, so I've been pretty bored lately, and I keep debating with myself on whether or not I should join a mafia game. I keep being dissuaded by the fact that most conversation/debate occurs at like 3AM and screw staying up that long. But then I realised a way that I can still be a part of mafia which will keep me heavily involved but without the sleep loss. I figured I can host a game or two. I have one in the works which is all done except for role PMs, but obviously I want it checked before that. A co-host would be cool, but I won't expect any of you to commit to that. I figured I should at least ask if anyone's free and available to check before I start poking people. Just send me a PM if you can check. Hopefully we can skype or something so I can explain my thought process.

I keep being dissuaded by the fact that most conversation/debate occurs at like 3AM and screw staying up that long.

there's always the option of posting wallposts while everybody else is asleep

I'm hosting that before I host anything else

but thank you for your opinion, prims

bbm i had no idea you were a neopets player

Edited by Leder

I used to play it a really long time ago, lol. I mostly just played Cheat, because Neopets Cheat was awesome. Also that one SRPG-like game where you controlled a bunch of warriors from different races and played through a war, that was fun. And the game where you blew up bricks, Destructo-somethingortheother.

brb making a neopets account and playing cheat