Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

After recent events (and I already thought of this after the last set of modkills), here's a preview of one of the rules of Mystery Mafia.

[spoiler=rule]6. Role PM's will be flipped on death.

a) If a player is modkilled for any reason, they will not flip. Their Role PM and alignment will remain hidden. That player also cannot win the game with their faction.

Intended to never benefit the person getting modkilled. Tactical modkills just won't work.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=added]i) Abuse cases like intentionally getting yourself modkilled as you are about to be lynched to hide your own flip, etc, will never end well for you. I will probably just flip you normally in those cases.

there. added this to it.

Edited by Manix

imo blacklist should be either for people who modkill themselves to explicitly hurt their faction (Slayer), or repeat offenders (anybody who causes trouble despite multiple warnings). like if jalmont kept doing this i'd go ahead and blacklist him, but over cmv alone, nah

No talking about CMV until it's over...

EDIT: Also, since both Boron and Cam already have a game on the queue, SF Drafter Mafia will be added once Folgore Rangers Mafia is over.

Edited by Kaoz

I'm currently listed in the queue as both Boron and Yongsoo. Requesting to go by "Boron" in the queue for the sake of consistency, since it's the more recognizable one.