IGdood presents: XCOM ENEMY WITHIN - IT IS DONE - XCOM 2 PREVIEW IN LAST POST

IGdood

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sectoid Commander used mind control on Support. It's super effective.

Sniper used disabling shot on Support. Now the support cant do a $%# against his teammates.

Assault used a 34% stun attack on Sectoid Commander. Sectoid commander fainted.

Mission succeeded.

Is the Sectoid Commander really that difficult to capture, or are you guys just having poor luck - if you don't get line of sight on him (He stands in the same place all the time) you can surround him on the high ground and go in with mere pistols and arc-thrower spam. . .

Unless they've changed it - IIRC I've started the game up once between now and Operation Slingshot's announcement, so I'd be wary if you want to quote me on that.

@Sectopod discussion

" The Disabling Shot ability can provide valuable time for fellow squad mates to temporarily react to the Sectopod without fear of retaliation. Note on certain platforms, it has been proven that Disabling Shot has no effect on the Sectopod. Additionly (sic) there is a known glitch that using this ability on a Sectopod can give it unlimited Overwatch fire, so it more hinders your squad rather than helping." Source

Would be nice if they mentioned which platforms.

Sectoid Commanders can be tricky to capture at a glance first because of the danger of losing a teammate through Mind Control shenanigans, and second because they too resilient for weaker arms such as pistols to get the Arc Thrower into a reliable position quickly enough but too little to withstand higher-powered fire. If they're your sole target and you know when they're going to appear then it can be simple to plan for them, but otherwise they can be annoying to maneuver into position for without just killing them right out.

Of course the player could have countered the biggest problem in moving slowly --the mind control-- by progressively working towards increasing Will, but many don't bother until after developing psionics first, instead concentrating on more important things like satellite coverage, weaponry, and armor.

In my opinion, outside the Sniper all of them are pretty good, but the Heavy's going to dominate on lower difficulties and Assault and Support are going to probably do better on higher ones. At higher difficulties where that -20 Aim isn't going to give a terrific chance of dodging, the 1/3 damage reduction is greatly beneficial. Conversely, for MECs that support outside the opponents' range in the back, their aid to allies' Defense can keep more of your dudes alive.

I would recommend the Healing Mist as a general rule to increase longevity of the guy that's going to be trying to get close and punch others. I guess it depends on what your strategy in combat is though.

Which class would make a better MEC Trooper: Assault, Support, or Heavy? Also, Healing mist or Grenade launcher for a Kinetic Punch suit?

I have an assault MEC and a heavy MEC. It's sad that the assault MEC is better than the heavy one. Pass the newfoundland mission, I found that my heavy MEC rarely able to dodge anything except the shots from the weakest ones like sectoid and muton. He was able to dodge 3 out of 4 reaction shots from 3 heavy floaters and a sectoid commander though.

And healing mist is great, you can heal up a lot of hp which is damn useful in later missions. The grenade launcher sucks, my heavy blaster can do ten times better than it.

" The Disabling Shot ability can provide valuable time for fellow squad mates to temporarily react to the Sectopod without fear of retaliation. Note on certain platforms, it has been proven that Disabling Shot has no effect on the Sectopod. Additionly (sic) there is a known glitch that using this ability on a Sectopod can give it unlimited Overwatch fire, so it more hinders your squad rather than helping."

I can assure that on PC, disabling will give the Sectopod unlimited overwatch fire and yes, that glitch is god damn terrible. Now that you mention it, I totally understand why the Sectopod in my previous mission didnt have unlimited overwatch fire, it's because I didnt use disabling shot on it. In my earlier missions, I kept trying disabling him and may be that is the reason why he just shoots and shoots and shoots everytime my squad move. I even thought that they gave the Sectopod unlimited overwatch fire on purpose, lol.

Edited by Char

WE ARE BACK FOR MOAR

Sorry, been busy interviewing and playing AssCreed 4

WOuldn't it be great if XCOM had their own Sectopods? And I'm not talking about MECs or SHIVS. I mean full sized big motherfucking robots with a fuckton of weaponry.

KxLwxUn.jpg

KZ9m8Pj.jpg

A little too late for this thing to pop up, no?

GLkiubS.jpg

TIME FOR PSIONICS

OX66v7y.jpg

Meanwhile Vahlen works her magic on Mutons.

YkpNYF7.jpg

4Sd75oe.jpg

ja2tJE8.jpg

2Tc6FV9.jpg

4iLqjwf.jpg

LET'S ADVANCE THE MAIN STORY

wJ3N400.jpg

hqHdQyF.jpg

1aFZJ1x.jpg

NEED MONIES

L31QPJN.jpg

y7Kdyor.jpg

uh68w0g.jpg

Why bother when you have Mimetic Skin?

Y6666bO.jpg

LujXbQp.jpg

>Unidentified

>NPCs speaking wen I've already used that weapon's functionality

idm4ADy.jpg

VKbM0t7.jpg

jZhuT91.jpg

We look kinda cool. Scouting lets me avoid all the aliens.

rQGNIdx.jpg

76r4niY.jpg

dVQ2yWv.jpg

X5ZsGHJ.jpg

SURPRISE ASSHOLES

06PFm6p.jpg

v6XwajR.jpg

Hunter Wilson tosses the Mimic Beacon for shits and giggles.

What happened next was one of the bigger regrets of this particular XCOM playthrough.

It basically dragged in ALL the aliens on the map.

However, it did fuck with their AI a bit. They prioritized moving towards the beacon over shooting me, although that wasn't always the case.

F1rzkex.jpg

8ttLLz8.jpg

iMnF64E.jpg

I found myself overwhelmed and flanked

EL55uMG.jpg

lzMZzNY.jpg

E8D94U4.jpg

ThmqGuQ.jpg

Fortunately an upgraded Flamethrower and Titan Armor immunity makes for some sweet, sweet death traps

n6kWsPO.jpg

Hunter Wilson keeps missing because he's an unlucky sod, but luckily JIM JONES kept killing shit with his railgun.

W8SgZS4.jpg

vLtk31h.jpg

Running kinda low on medkits, so I started resorting to Ghost moding to avoid counterfire.

It also didn't help that Sectoid Commanders now show up in pairs as support troops.

BUFvoYV.jpg

i4Yd7Ie.jpg

owwRBCo.jpg

What do you do when you have no medkits and the highest chance of hitting the Sectopod is 40%? You let your toughest motherfucker on the team take hits, and then when he can't take anymore you send out the next highest HP guys in cover to take hits, and then you pray to the RNG and offer her a sacrifice of goats to ensure the team survives.

boFiHoj.jpg

w7v4C6f.jpg

QKXwfxr.jpg

eokc1UV.jpg

RY2v0Ty.jpg

e0BeCCu.jpg

NNLmax4.jpg

aDkE6ny.jpg

2yFYl0g.jpg

qE5nBJL.jpg

2oCNDRb.jpg

JIM JONES IS MORE ALPHA NOW

ANNA BECOMES AN OFFENSIVE SNIPER

DtXLIwL.jpg

mfkX85X.jpg

afCmKiT.jpg

Those with the highest will are sent for testing

IKBwyPx.jpg

iOeQdB3.jpg

I was just about to continue scanning when suddenly the screen shakes.

IT'S HAPPENING

HOLY FUCK THE ALIENS ARE ATTACKING THE BASE

OH GOD BY FORCE OF HABIT I UNEQUIP EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T GO ON A MISSION

FUCK

FUUUUUUCK

m9jBNsb.jpg

eUIKYfN.jpg

sj12N0A.jpg

Icsx20E.jpg

vzHLvV9.jpg

MCCCKS1.jpg

LQWqM1m.jpg

Bradford fucks up some mind-controlled guy's shit

5U2Jul0.jpg

8sJ4PH3.jpg

WNp4C1f.jpg

iZDDhqJ.jpg

EV9rdrg.jpg

wkWGo2Z.jpg

B3Uftay.jpg

NbqEznn.jpg

This is bad.

The only person with non-default equipment is Integrity.

pYL6xrv.jpg

q2U9kmV.jpg

4An49zg.jpg

KSNvZRn.jpg

deXGIOz.jpg

H55NRja.jpg

At the moment we have RIkku, Integrity, Daigoji, and 3 XCOM Security Personnel (aka Rookies with ballistic weapons, grenades, and caps)

kCRioLS.jpg

vkzgFwg.jpg

The Security Guards do jack shit. They kept missing, so I just ordered them to grenade spam

7qf12gl.jpg

The initial wave consisted of a Mechtoid, a Berserker, a Chrysallid, a Sectoid Commander....a few Sectoids...

uvY2J7z.jpg

0ELQ1B7.jpg

Reinforcements consisted of 2 Security Guards and Support Ho who can't do shit because he has no equipment and therefore can't use his 3-Medkit ability to heal so he's a little more than a glorified security guard at this point.

K6QieT2.jpg

hYw1oDl.jpg

SxxPio1.jpg

omAzZqk.jpg

Daigoji's jetpack thrusters and FALCON PAWNCH come very handily for this mission

h7wpESG.jpg

F7lEkXZ.jpg

Rikku still manages to get decent results with a bolt action, but doesn't give me the kills I need.

LIotVKi.jpg

Security Guards can receive promotions but they're still better off as meatshields.

KYAxrDb.jpg

uT2gIpW.jpg

aX3O6UQ.jpg

Ho gets shot for almost all his health. He has no medkit so fuck.

KoPWxfE.jpg

vBVAM8K.jpg

GODDAMIT STOP MISSING

1Es7j9L.jpg

RwLv7WS.jpg

aoUqxZe.jpg

Cyberdiscs show up, Daigoji gets shot at to the point where she has only 1 HP left and has to retreat

ezfsl5C.jpg

ebDJtIo.jpg

The security personnel begin dying with the most heart-wrenching death quotes.

"HOLD...THE...line.."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~!!!!!"

mXnBnWE.jpg

Luckily HEAT ammo is here to fuck cyberdiscs.

HtLP2Xo.jpg

The Sec Guards keep the drones busy and waste bullets

ol5DcG7.jpg

Wmwk1xB.jpg

FUCK. ME.

N3DsDur.jpg

NVjroil.jpg

9bHVYGt.jpg

zDGsdtD.jpg

HV4roM7.jpg

More reinforcements = Golubev and another Sec Guard.

Golubev is also in default equipment

This is going to be fun

I want to reload this mission because there is no warning before the Base Assault occurs

t4RtWMA.jpg

FXxTHOh.jpg

FRAG OUT

hOhIJMh.jpg

el16DEG.jpg

That's just asking for a rocket, to which I oblige.

9wmgl1J.jpg

V9SjL7o.jpg

RNG NO

xpN8IGo.jpg

mrWnap3.jpg

If that Sec Guard lives to the end of the mission I'll give her a medal

gDjanIm.jpg

19Pwt6I.jpg

MOTHERFUCKING MECTOID SNIPING A SEC GUARD THROUGH A SMALL VENTILATION HOLE THAT GRANTED IT LINE OF SIGHT

FUCK YOU

WHO DESIGNED THE FUCKING BASE?

vFzOHPS.jpg

enDC5PM.jpg

EiyRqph.jpg

I didn't screenshot it, but I'm still in the command room and Central expects me to be fighting in the MEC bay behind me.

What's in the MEC Bay?

Assorted amounts of Sectoids, Mutons, Chrysallids. 2 Berserkers. 5 Mechtoids, and 3-4 Sectoid Commanders. The game just shows them all dropping in.

The Supports are useful for killing off Sectoids spamming Mind Merge. Not so great when they find Sectoid Commanders.

dzUqT6W.jpg

e57B2Wn.jpg

Integrity is pretty much the guy holding the defense together thanks to Bullet Swarm.

dEtAbtb.jpg

bVOToa0.jpg

Pls stop shooting Daigoji

She's out of Healing Mist

Pls

She still needs to punch all the Mechtoids and Sectoid Commanders

h14J3c7.jpg

Bjr8YKH.jpg

This Sec Guard is really being blessed with the RNG. Killed 2 Drones so far and dealt 4 damage to a Mechtoid.

YeukCqX.jpg

cPXTCfQ.jpg

Ho continues to fight with 1 HP remaining. He's not going to see the light of day.

ehvmK6S.jpg

I jinxed it.

QGMpjTg.jpg

YHJoFTA.jpg

YARGH

Rrt4JZS.jpg

VyYGmb7.jpg

>Last Group

It's JIM JONES and 1 more Sec Guard

Fuck, if only the guys I sent to Psionic Testing were here...

L6lxmb1.jpg

I don't want to go back there

cbA8HdY.jpg

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

15Uzxpc.jpg

hD52D72.jpg

That's one room clear, and we've lost how many Sec Guards? 4?

jSDJac1.jpg

sF6wdEf.jpg

Too..many...enemies.

zzHlOil.jpg

zt2JaLS.jpg

DIE YOU SHIT DIE

BYAdE5k.jpg

s5ClnCx.jpg

I GET IT CENTRAL, I GET IT. I'M GOING TO DIE AND LOSING THIS MISSION IS AN INSTANT GAME OVER

GBEq2es.jpg

The same thing happened to me. Three of my guys went to gene lab and one to psi lab, it left me a support and a MEC....with some poor guards. I immediately loaded the previous save file, kept my men in ready and when the base mission kicked in, I kicked alien nuts with full power.

A quick update on the conclusion of the Base Defense.

So pretty much we decided to camp the hallways. The aliens wandered around at the bottom and occasionally took hits.

MRSOjey.jpg

JC0T8rT.jpg

FQkw6Kn.jpg

XY7qjiN.jpg

ZPTK5oY.jpg

TOO ALPHA TO BE MINDCONTROLLED

ljBIeLz.jpg

mUwzLDF.jpg

Occasionally we had to descend to kill off Sectoid Commanders who survive Overwatch and maintained line of sight of poor Jim Jones from the litle holes.

l4rxhnK.jpg

4kDPmAU.jpg

INTEGRITTTTTYY SHAKE IT OFF

"Engaging in close combat"

"WREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

*thud*

Vmr9wQ6.jpg

r8oqA3R.jpg

HOOOOOOOO

CNF3Por.jpg

Idiot berserker climbs up, gets shot at, then jumps through the hole.

Then it shows up waltzing through the door next turn and receives a faceful of overwatch.

xdaWcHh.jpg

UGIiDit.jpg

mPf1G6N.jpg

czTRzjc.jpg

bBLI1Vq.jpg

THE MECHTOIDS HAVE ARRIVED.

They're not going to wander into overwatch. They're going to wait in the middle of the command room.

We had to engage.

It was going to be a firefight of attrition.

7xypZKz.jpg

hIR0ua7.jpg

p4mMsl6.jpg

RZRyPdR.jpg

Smokescreen didn't help.

MV6kie6.jpg

Ya9VS7Y.jpg

Daigoji and Integrity were the damagers. Rikku was the disabling shot chick.

0L6N5NI.jpg

QJ1AhVd.jpg

56osybu.jpg

3pOHXDN.jpg

Please die.

Please.

Why are there so many of you.

2OkNXp6.jpg

Tct4bv5.jpg

web2RQ2.jpg

It was very fortunate that the Mechtoids waste their turns moving to shoot instead of shooting twice.

lt0xzfp.jpg

Annnnnnd INtegrity gets mind-controlled again.

Also Golubev dies ;__;

The Sec Guard also dies (not pictured)

8JtwD2O.jpg

GsdhIt7.jpg

8SzgFjZ.jpg

ChgBOXS.jpg

Daigoji punches the offending Sectoid Commander. I swear, we must have killed plenty of the bastards.

zXbNbXj.jpg

Sb9qBBf.jpg

JIM JONES NOOO!

We must finish the mission...

ZPmhoz5.jpg

47oOtn6.jpg

P7sBNDk.jpg

The Sectopod is disabled, Daigoji punches the last Mechtoid to death, then shoots the Sectopod next turn. A berserker is also killed shortly after.

2wqHoV8.jpg

D68Zi0Y.jpg

UPk5CmS.jpg

"Systems..shutting...down."

I-I couldn't save him.

I'm so sorry.

I...I..

LIu0OXo.jpg

How many more are out there? There's only 3 of us left.

lgkZRwj.jpg

HlUXufX.jpg

IT SURVIVED OVERWATCH

DAIGOJI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

98YKUqr.jpg

QomtTaF.jpg

kMSFGYs.jpg

Daigoji's okay.

But we lost our Alpha Male Jim Jones.

NiDaBlc.jpg

So it turns out something amplified the mind control powers of the aliens, hence why it managed to turn so many of the XCOM base personnel.

0rBYtn2.jpg

fBDFerP.jpg

qG7osjF.jpg

Non5KGE.jpg

64n93IZ.jpg

51TVVJ4.jpg

God. Fucking. Damn it.

VAsqFvF.jpg

Is this stuff still open? I have been in the past ones and I owned. Haven't caught up yet but I remember your LPs being good.

Rein 'Lightning' Slampage- Male American Assault

He might want to be a MEC trooper. Will you consider it? I need someone to replace JIM JONES

The same thing happened to me. Three of my guys went to gene lab and one to psi lab, it left me a support and a MEC....with some poor guards. I immediately loaded the previous save file, kept my men in ready and when the base mission kicked in, I kicked alien nuts with full power.

And thus was how this LP turned out.

reloads? You bloody safe scummers! Ironman is where it's at~

;___; It was suffering

and

iFqFp56.jpg

, in that order

With these sacrifices made in our names, it is all the less acceptable a notion that we should Let These Rats Win.

Edited by Rehab

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uVb5WtQjQM&list=PLE74E04CB0DA0BE05

Today, we lay to rest a great man. A man who gave everything he had to make this world a better place. When the world told him he wasn't fast enough, when it bellowed he was feeble, he roared back twice as powerful as before. They say the brightest flame burns quickest, but if so then James Andrew John Paul Thomas Phillip Matthew Smith Jones died an older man still than the world would have liked.

Goodnight, sweet prince. ;_________;7

Sectoid Commanders can be tricky to capture at a glance first because of the danger of losing a teammate through Mind Control shenanigans, and second because they too resilient for weaker arms such as pistols to get the Arc Thrower into a reliable position quickly enough but too little to withstand higher-powered fire. If they're your sole target and you know when they're going to appear then it can be simple to plan for them, but otherwise they can be annoying to maneuver into position for without just killing them right out.

Of course the player could have countered the biggest problem in moving slowly --the mind control-- by progressively working towards increasing Will, but many don't bother until after developing psionics first, instead concentrating on more important things like satellite coverage, weaponry, and armor.

Agreed. Which is why I take special precaution to capture the very first commander - he is basically fixed in place, and (last I played) you only ever need one interrogation and one autopsy. (And the interrogation produces a body, so all's well?)

(On another note, I remember one time I entered the Alien Base so early that the only enemy present besides the commander at the end was Cryssalids.)

Edit:

. . . I had thought of mentioning that the base attack commonly occurs almost immediately after you setup a Psi Lab, but I skipped the thought after somehow telling myself that you'd probably already beaten it back.

Either way, it looks like you are going to need some new meatshields for your elite men willing to take up the cause.

Count me in. While I do have class/skill preferences, I generally just go for "fun play" rather than "optimal/useful" play/skills, so feel free to assign me whatever unit class you need, make me a cyborg if the world depends on it, or teach me to Mind Control Etherals if that'd be useful. You're the commander here, after all.

Edited by Verdant Shade

Sure, no problem at all here. Whatever is best for THE TEAM.

Good.

Good people died that day + the security guards.

and

, in that order

With these sacrifices made in our names, it is all the less acceptable a notion that we should Let These Rats Win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uVb5WtQjQM&list=PLE74E04CB0DA0BE05

Today, we lay to rest a great man. A man who gave everything he had to make this world a better place. When the world told him he wasn't fast enough, when it bellowed he was feeble, he roared back twice as powerful as before. They say the brightest flame burns quickest, but if so then James Andrew John Paul Thomas Phillip Matthew Smith Jones died an older man still than the world would have liked.

Goodnight, sweet prince. ;_________;7

Q_________Q

good maybe now THE FLAN will get more action

Perhaps....

Agreed. Which is why I take special precaution to capture the very first commander - he is basically fixed in place, and (last I played) you only ever need one interrogation and one autopsy. (And the interrogation produces a body, so all's well?)

(On another note, I remember one time I entered the Alien Base so early that the only enemy present besides the commander at the end was Cryssalids.)

Edit:

. . . I had thought of mentioning that the base attack commonly occurs almost immediately after you setup a Psi Lab, but I skipped the thought after somehow telling myself that you'd probably already beaten it back.

Either way, it looks like you are going to need some new meatshields for your elite men willing to take up the cause.

Count me in. While I do have class/skill preferences, I generally just go for "fun play" rather than "optimal/useful" play/skills, so feel free to assign me whatever unit class you need, make me a cyborg if the world depends on it, or teach me to Mind Control Etherals if that'd be useful. You're the commander here, after all.

Alright, you're gonna be a support since Ho and Golubev were 2 of our best.

Arrggggh

zKHN0sd.jpg

Never. Fucking. Forget.

C6abzIP.jpg

More research, more stuff.

u1m3OOE.jpg

CmDvnvC.jpg

IjyywbS.jpg

tlLjfLE.jpg

e6WbflM.jpg

REIN SLAMPAGE, the Assault with ridiculously high Aim.

fmjdeSm.jpg

noXcstE.jpg

fHT6foq.jpg

Teheheheh old muton graphics

pCtCr4P.jpg

>Very Large

>2-hit KOs interceptors

Fucking battleships.

B7OIZyE.jpg

3hvag2G.jpg

jB1mTlb.jpg

Stop a dam from exploding? Okay then.

V73vhUu.jpg

c9kUSc1.jpg

These towers are bloody perfect for a Squadsight sniper. Shame squadsight doesn't allow for crits anymore except when Headshot is used.

MpbITeZ.jpg

Fuck your Mechtoids.

fGsvWbZ.jpg

Push forward! Gotta kill 'em all before the dam blows!

VJj9535.jpg

ApFKXT7.jpg

These bloody bastards just drop out of nowhere!

F05ts8F.jpg

Gfg0gHB.jpg

ER8vEsr.jpg

q5w79mS.jpg

Damage Roulette is not cruel to me.

FvE6od9.jpg

gMdDMYH.jpg

QFYkSBQ.jpg

MOTHER OF FUCK DO MORE DAMAGE

MePTcDa.jpg

0db4r9H.jpg

MUH SHADES AND BERET

tAILlZu.jpg

dV7U7LS.jpg

After killing everyone......

Some chick blows out of the trailer and gives Integ a headache, then steals his heart. She is also French and is shot at by Integrity because he mad.

iwwexpJ.jpg

KKZfJTc.jpg

TEm9NBQ.jpg

1FmY81K.jpg

zljFmic.jpg

Where the fuck have you been?

KhIWTMp.jpg

CDAsBZz.jpg

0QkuBbS.jpg

Lel

upvXGON.jpg

2kFkDAD.jpg

PROMOTIONS

dMPcNnl.jpg

MIqLWj9.jpg

gjFNKkV.jpg

So Annette is now in XCOM. Okay.

1ko5xv0.jpg

aEuvcqU.jpg

WHO HAS THE GIFT?

IT'S PRINCESS K

0ds7pPW.jpg

o4kfViX.jpg

7TIA4US.jpg

7kD2KjF.jpg

hjbsTB7.jpg

4TmUx8k.jpg

More musings.

wdBlqnR.jpg

7yDWM8f.jpg

ALLOY CANNON FUCK YER

BwGQUbY.jpg

vF595MO.jpg

Hyperwave complete!

49opqbV.jpg

My dick is now diamonds.

9gT59dp.jpg

GZzxgjF.jpg

xf68R4e.jpg

vzRNHuK.jpg

Shen pls stop.

You make me think

3qh06rV.jpg

2jp1zVc.jpg

CB8DCq6.jpg

WHY

NKC7AoM.jpg

ragHThH.jpg

ALERT

s1Gj62z.jpg

RzYqDf0.jpg

TaQJHj3.jpg

Things start off with a blast. Durand needs promotions. Integrity keeps getting headaches from her.

aqnU0Zg.jpg

coVCfu7.jpg

SHIVs are great frontline shields.

M9Dgeja.jpg

k2Uh127.jpg

Sectoid Commanders don't even mean much now.

2SfQFay.jpg

XBklPqp.jpg

xUMT8lr.jpg

buQ7jo8.jpg

JHVknR0.jpg

HC64M1y.jpg

Assault MEC motherfucka!

Lqre5MT.jpg

WFCARgu.jpg

Verdant Shade will literally provide shade to our men. We need smokescreen supports.

3UmgqOL.jpg

p9ozgtF.jpg

quHKwWN.jpg

YNYedKW.jpg

We have a terror mission in India.

We are welcomed by a Sectopod on the roof, shit..

Good thing I stayed out of its line of sight while ground troops began pouring in.

Tossing the Mimic Beacon nearby probably didn't help.

uDbsk8X.jpg

vg4vuyq.jpg

mgAMAVi.jpg

BtJ9n97.jpg

It took me awhile to realize that I gave SLAMPAGE Excellen's suit. Unfortunately, he can't do shit without Jetboot Modules.

qPS0yXy.jpg

FLYING BODIES

TaJCHwe.jpg

NLH9CkZ.jpg

YOU BARE YOUR UGLY FACE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

LvPLDzV.jpg

W7EDk3D.jpg

YOahkEf.jpg

ARGGGGHH

6UC6ZMY.jpg

Those poor civvies

8TocynE.jpg

L2nUkjr.jpg

YOUR ROCKETS MEAN SHIT

gBdVUVr.jpg

wzDadKx.jpg

REIN SLAMPAGE, the Assault with ridiculously high Aim.

fmjdeSm.jpg

This is actually really funny because Lightning in Integrity's Terror From the Deep LP broke 100% accuracy at one point