MU Assasin Build for FE:Awakening?

Andronicus

Hey guys this is my first post on this forum. I'm extremely new to the Fire Emblem series, just found out about it by playing the demo for awakening on my brother's 3ds, absolutely fell in love with it lol. I have some questions.

What is a good build for Male Assasin MUs?

I was thinking:

Asset - Speed

Flaw - Mag/Res

Skills;

Lethality

Sol/Lifetaker

Luna/Ignis

Lancebreaker/Pavise

Swordfaire/LimitBreaker

I picked lethality because, well I want my assasin to wreck lol, I've heard that astra could be better....idk though.

I'm leaning towards Sol because Lifetaker is a bit risky imo.

Between Luna/Ignis I'm not sure, if I take Magic as my flaw I'm not sure if ignis would still be a good choice.

Lancebreaker/Pavise for more durability, picking Lancebreaker to sort of counter weakness towards lances, Pavise for more all around tankiness I guess.

Once I get the DLC I'm probably gonna pick LimitBreaker over Swordfaire any day.

Now I'm curious if this is a good build, or if there are way better ones out there.

If anyone has a better build could you please post it here and enlighten me lol. But remember I'm set on picking a Male as my MU, I don't want to use Gayforce, er.....Galeforce whatever, same thing.

One last question, is Assasin a good class in general?

Thanks,

Andronicus

UNLIKE THE PEOPLE ABOVE, here's my thoughts:

• I'd rather have a class that can take advantage of axes/lances instead, as their ranged options are better
  • Looks like you want Speed. Mag/Res flaw will affect this (by a grand total of -1 in caps). If you want THE speediest Assassin ever, go with a Defense flaw. If you want procs, go for +SKL/-DEF (it's an entire ONE PERCENT of Lethality. . .but it's not like Lethality's going above 25% anyway)
  • I personally don't like Lethality, but it's understandable given the theme. If you're interested in damage, go with Luna; otherwise, go with Sol. That should be all for the on-hit skills. Normally, two on-hits aren't recommended, but Lethality's activation rate is awful enough to warrant it, IMO
  • Limit Breaker is a must! It'll help everything!
  • The last two kind of depend on what you want
    • For a dodgetank, something like Lucky 7 and Patience would work (+30 hit/avoid during the enemy's turn)
    • For PURE DAMAGE, one of Swordfaire/Bowfaire and Aggressor
    • For accuracy, Lucky 7 and Anathema (since bows aren't covered under Hex)
    • To thumb your nose at common things that could bring you down, Lancebreaker/Tomebreaker
    • I'm sure there's better suggestions out there, but I'm tired

@Polydeuces

I'm gonna try to pair Chrom with Olivia and Inigo with my Avatar and make a Morgan with Rightful king, That would be pretty sick coupled with lethality, but I really wish you could reclass as a lord :(