I got a optimization pairing question for all of you.

Andronicus

My aim of this whole optimization thing is to make a supersoldier Morgan Assassin.

I was going to go +Str/-Skill or +Skill/-Def

I'm planning on pairing Lon'qu/Chrom and Olivia.

The Lon'qu and Olivia pairing seemed to give Inigo some pretty nice skill/speed to pass on to Morgan.

However I'm debating between either picking Lon'qu or Chrom to be the father of Inigo. Chrom seems like he would have more to give, but then I'm not sure if I should pick different assets and flaws, depending on how much skill I lose by switching to Chrom.

Looking at the calculator a Morgan with Lon'qu as the father of Inigo gets 5 more speed than Chrom as the father of inigo does, pretty massive difference. With Chrom there is more 2 Def 1 Str 1 Lck and 1Res more than Lon'qu as the father.

What do you guys think would be the better pairing and assets for an Assassin Morgan?

Thanks,

-Andronicus

Edited by Andronicus

Well to make a supersoldier Assassin Morgan...You're doing it all wrong,the best possible Morgan assassin is +spd -def MU x Lon'qu!Yarne. SInce it is entirely super soldier Assassin,you want to max the strong points of the class which is strength,speed,and skill.+spd. offers 4 spd and 2 skl. therfore it is better than +skl because it does not offer any speed but offers strength.Lon'qu!Yarne gives 3 str.,6 skl., and 7 spd. as oppose to Lon'qu!Severa (second best Lon'qu user) who gives 2 str. 6 skl. and 6 spd.,Chrom!Inigo isn't very good since it offers only 2 str. 3skl. and 3 spd. modifier wise,nor is Lon'qu !Inigo which gives 1 str. 5 skl. and 5 spd. Therfore Morgan will have 3 str. 8 skl. and 11 spd. for modifiers,that said this make Morgan (M) a bunny assassin who can kill very well.

I'm extremely new to the FE series, 1 week new to be exact, so I'm not surprised I'm doing it wrong.

Hmm that +spd/-def, is that a good idea on lunatic too? I heard someone saying that it's not a good idea for lunatic or lunatic +

So you're saying to pair Lon'qu with Panne, and feMU with Yarne?

Wouldn't he have a weakness though?

-Andronicus

Edited by Andronicus

I'm extremely new to the FE series, 1 week new to be exact, so I'm not surprised I'm doing it wrong.

Hmm that +spd/-def, is that a good idea on lunatic too? I heard someone saying that it's not a good idea for lunatic or lunatic +

So you're saying to pair Lon'qu with Panne, and feMU with Yarne?

Wouldn't he have a weakness though?

-Andronicus

-Def is not a good idea on Lunatic, if you ask me.

That's what he's saying.

So you're going for stats for Morgan with Azure/Inigo as the father...

Though the thing with Lon'qu as his father is that he does not get access to Luna.

Is this for a streetpass team or just for the hell of it?

Edited by shadowofchaos

So you're going for stats for Morgan with Azure/Inigo as the father...

Though the thing with Lon'qu as his father is that he does not get access to Luna.

Is this for a streetpass team or just for the hell of it?

Wait a minute, doesn't Morgan have access to Great Knight? Even with Lon'qu as his father? I must be reading something wrong then.

Just for the hell of it, Assassins have always been my fav in RPGs or MMOs.

Considering you'll have high speed,reclassing into a Myrmidon will be a good idea due to high avoid,but Lunatic+ is extremely risky to have -def if you ask me XP.I just gave the best possible answer for an assassin since they are meant to dodge than take hits.Since you have high speed and Morgan will have 11 speed,You're likely to dodge a lot.Although Morgan will have a weakness to Beast Killers I wouldn't mind it since in exchange you're likely to dodge it.I chose -def since it won't affect HP or any offensive stats.Though it'll flaw your defense.You can go -Luck if you do not mind losing the 1 str. and 1 mag. from the flaw.

Edited by Jiac2001

You should focus on Str/Skl because Assassins already have overkill Spd. If you are only choosing the father for Inigo, go with Lon'qu. If we're allowed to make any suggestion I would recommend Lon'qu!Severa as Morgan's mother.

• 2 weeks later...