I am iron man.

Randa

jVI5X3d.jpg

Since I have conquered pokemon y and don't have the time to make my competitive team yet, time for me to get back into awakening. So dem rules.

Regular old stuff.

No resets.

Permadeath.

MU or Chrom dies restart the whole game.

Pick ten units all pairings are my decisions.

New stuff.

Each character is allowed to use one master seal and on second seal.

This run must be completed within a week of the post when I actually start.

So pick ten units or less I will begin in about 20 hours.

Picks

Vaike

Mariebelle

Henry

Fredrick.

Inigo

Lissa

Lucina

Nowi

Edited by Randa

I'm leaning towards hard mode. And I think I'll make this an LTC run. Yeah me. No reset LTC. With mediocre units.(hoping I won't get Ricken)

You're totally tempting fate.

That being said, Donnel.

Lucina.

Use Donnel instead of Owajn yo

No bad bear. but if used rally bots his chapter might be doable

You're not using Chrom?

No I will not he will most likely just be paired up or used to cycle around Lissa. Getting her heals and giving MU stat boost.

Premonition: 2/2. We all know how this one goes.

Prologue: 4/6. I think this is the lowest tc for this map in general. It requires a healthy dose of Frederick. I managed to get Lissa one heal with some creative positioning. Only thing I regret is forgetting to get the bronze sword to Frederick this chapter.

Edited by Randa

Prologue can be easily 3-turned <_<

In other news the lack of Cherche is bad and other people who were picking units should feel bad.

I haven't played the game in like six months. Neither have a lot of people. So I'm sticking with an easy four turn.

And yeah I'm kinda mad I don't get Cherche but I wanted to try different pairings and every time I just have to marry Cherche. Instead I'll marry Lissa.

In the mean time.

Chapter 1: 3/9. I'm 99% sure that this lowest turn count possible. It was annoying getting the bronze sword to Freddy while still getting him in position to take out the boss turn three. I used 1-2 range MU with Lissa on the north fort. Chrom and Freddy on the southern fort.

Doing pretty well. Fred got a str,spd,def level. So pretty much perfect. MU got two levels with magic and speed. So I now have 9 in both. I hope to reach level 10 by chapter 4 so I can use the second seal to make him a Mage. I think tome faire is going to be more useful than mire. If I can use rally bots, I will clean up the golden gaffe with sully/stahl. No units I can use.

Edited by Randa

Yeah I think I'll allow each DLC chapter once with my main team counting towards final turns.

Also update.

Chapter 2: 4/13. Again I think this is the lowest possible. I don't know. It's not gonna get tough till the dessert.

Chapter 3: 4/17. I know this one can be lower but I got screwed with an 80 miss with a javelin. And I can't reset so.

So I got my renown boosters. Everything up to alms blade. The energy drop and skill book went to vaike. Everything else went to Lissa.

I'm gonna go drafte style for paralogues free up to ten turns.

Also poll. I'm gonna close it down now. The final votes go 3 for, 2 opposed, 1 confused, and 1 Bearclaw(you know what a rally bot is)

Edited by Randa