Unnamed Mafia (anon) - Game Over

Grace

Also - Iketani, there's real content now, at least between me/Hotwheels/Insane/Beethoven. Care to comment at all? (This applies to everyone else, too, but Ike has been posting active nonsense.)

Yeah, I'm workin' on a post now- and yes, I will be more serious n' whatnot. I just figured I'd have some fun in the opening of the thread, only to get shot down for it. Sigh.

Don't get me wrong, Iketani is scummy due to his tone, not just an irritating lurker. I don't like how touchy he got in response to being called out while still managing to not really do anything.

I don't actually recall getting 'touchy', to be honest. I was still in my fairly light-hearted/whimsical mood earlier, if my comments didn't make that clear.

wrt iketani, if someone said you could barely speak english wouldn't you get offended? I guess if she was posting to say that she COULD have also made real effort though.

Uh, as a personal preferrence, not really? I do prefer Japanese over English as well, since English (despite how common it is) is a pretty silly language overall, in terms of context, grammatical rules, etc. So trippin' over English (or someone commenting on me not being able to use it well) doesn't really affect me much.

1. Hot wheel: That miller claim- I fail to see the purpose in dropping it so early- care to explain why you did so? Not sure I trust an unnecessary early claim like that.

2. The Grillmaster: I could sorta see the logic in trying to poke at my earlier comments, but I'm not sure it warranted a vote on me. I'm getting somewhat decent vibes, though, given the posts meant to further the progress of the thread. (Just be careful with that fire, kthx.)

3. Fluffy Platypus: Very quick to jump on my bandwagon (and seems to overfluff the reasoning for said vote). Not liking that much.

4. Insane Techniques: Voting post on me was awkward, due to no reasoning being listed until Hot Wheels/The Grillmaster voted him for it (It seemed weird that someone would toss out a vote without explaining said vote). I also don't agree with the argument/reasoning in voting Beethoven (Post #56), as I feel that Beethoven had more than enough reason to warrant the vote on Platypus. The read on Rein also seems odd, given the lack of actual/serious questions he's actual imposed in the thread. Wasn't overly impressed with the thought concerning the miller claims, but he's not altogether incorrect either (necessarily). Neutral read for now, but my impressions of him aren't great atm.

5. Beethoven: As far as I've seen, his logic's been relatively reasonable and votes are likewise logical. Nothin' much to argue about here.

6. Schtolteheim Reinbach III: (...Couldn't you get an easier name to type? Lol) Interesting posting style, but so far, of his more serious comments/questions (which he at least makes it clear/apparent to note), I see no issues as of right now.

7. New Age Retro Scum: Can't make much out of one post thus far.

8. Dragonite: Same as above.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ike, it's standard for millers to claim right away. If a cop picks up a guilty on you and then you say "I'm miller", it looks real suspicious. That doesn't make Hot Wheels town, of course, since it could be fake, but it's not suspicious for miller to claim right away.

Grillmaster, I actually missed your unvote and thought Fluffy's vote had been third on the bandwagon, rather than second. Regardless it takes away nothing from my argument that he is trying too hard to justify a vote, especially given the grounds of the justification. I am not sure why Insane Techniques believes it invalidates my argument.

Your new vote, Insane Techniques, is lazy. I can't see it as anything more than a prodvote, given your steak with Grillmaster (mmm, steak!) is that he shows 'no effort.' As always, such a verdict can be overturned as easily as an overture by simply posting more content. The comment in question you want Grillmaster to respond to relate to Iketani's poor mastery of the English language (I disagree, his posts are legible). I took the time to examine the comment.

Iketani's responses rub me the wrong way, because they're barely legible English.

This is objectionable, because it does not provide why Iketani's responses are particularly scummy and only attacks someone's ability to write English. The comment on the miller is uninteresting, although as Hot Wheels points out it is a null tell, more than a town tell. Assuming otherwise is dangerous.

I'd like to understand your vote and greet you with wagging tail, but your criticism of Iketani seems stronger than that of the Grillmaster. Can you explain why your vote is where it is, and why the Grillmaster's lack of acknowledgement is such an issue for you? To put it simply so even a dog would understand: Why is Grillmaster's lack of acknowledgement an obvious move for scum to make, and what does a scum!Grillmaster gain from not acknowledging your post?

Iketani, we now know what you think of everyone in the game. Please validate your vote instead.

Iketani's responses rub me the wrong way, because they're barely legible English.
but Ockham's Razor says he are really is just a Town Miller.

The comment on the miller is uninteresting, although as Hot Wheels points out it is a null tell, more than a town tell. Assuming otherwise is dangerous.

I realized when I wrote it that you naturally also wanted Grillmaster to acknowledge this, and apologize for making the comment on Iketani seem like the only interesting thing. I simply consider the miller discussion uninteresting and discounted it on those grounds, as the only thing that brings clarity is the noose, and I would employ it only if they start exhibiting behaviour fit for it. Put in dog's terms: Woof, lynch if scummy.

what grillmaster said, iketani. better that the cop know that I'm miller from beforehand so they know that their inspect on me would be wasted. if they inspected me and then I claim afterwards, it would look like I was mafia trying to pretend I'm miller to get out of being inspected as scum. also, if you weren't really offended by insane techniques insulting your english skills, why did you say that it was rude? and if grillmaster is giving you decent vibes, why is your vote still there instead of on fluffy or insane techniques, of whom you seem more suspicious?

also your comment about insane's read on reinbach- maybe I'm misunderstanding you but isn't that the point? that reinbach hasn't really asked any questions that aren't super-obvious?

I think that insane's feeling that grillmaster was voteparking is maybe unjustified if gm was apparently busy, but I don't think that necessarily makes it a scummy line of arguing, so I don't feel as if he was just bsing something up and his real reason was just the omgus. also I think that whether or not insane is scum, he knows enough about how to play to not have an impulse to vote someone just because they voted him.

I'd just like to report that my reading comprehension is at like a 4th-grade level right now, and I'm struggling to follow the thread. Not sure why. I'll give it a bit more time tomorrow and see if I can work things out. In particular, Beethoven's #78 really confused me. Can you drop the RPish dog jokes and just talk normal? thanks (and idk if your sentence structure is natural or more of the same, but it's kinda confusing too)

@Hotwheels, post 80: I don't think there's any scum intent in "this seems low-effort", it's just a super-bad argument that's the opposite of true, and it seems like a reaction to my vote on him. I'm still voting him for the empty vote ATM, not satisfied with the explanation for that, and I don't like how he changed his vote as soon as he was called out on the empty vote. Will reevaluate in 12 hours or so when Im more awake.

Iketani, we now know what you think of everyone in the game. Please validate your vote instead.

Oh. Derp, apparently when I copy/pasted my post, it failed to transfer through. Internet's been dropping, and computer's crashed at least 5 times today, all of which has repeatedly lost my posts-in-progress. >_> Sorry about that.

##Unvote

##Vote: Fluffy Platypus

I want to see more posting from Fluffy, along with more solid concepts/logic that doesn't seem like he's piggy-backing other people's thoughts/votes for an easy way to vote/make himself look productive.

Wrt the MIller comments: Ah, I see. Make sense- just wasn't quite sure if it was a norm with said miller claims or not (not overly used to seeing them in play).

what grillmaster said, iketani. better that the cop know that I'm miller from beforehand so they know that their inspect on me would be wasted. if they inspected me and then I claim afterwards, it would look like I was mafia trying to pretend I'm miller to get out of being inspected as scum. also, if you weren't really offended by insane techniques insulting your english skills, why did you say that it was rude? and if grillmaster is giving you decent vibes, why is your vote still there instead of on fluffy or insane techniques, of whom you seem more suspicious?

Bolded: Was still part of the time/post in which I was in the half-joking state of mind. Wasn't taking much of my replies to heart, if you couldn't tell.

Italicized: Explained above as my own error in typing/posting.

About Rein: Err... I might've misread/misinterpretted it, Idk. Been tired and trying to get my computer to not crash on me every other minute, so I could've misunderstood. If his point on Rein was based on the fact that he's been asking only super obvs questions, then the logic is fine (though at the same time, I don't think that Rein's really posted much at all, so we'd have to wait for more content from him to truly assert that he's asking useless questions overall). If that makes sense.

48 hour day phases more like 48 hour gay phases

I may or may not be there for phase end; don't count on it. not really sure who I'd lynch after fluffy. I'm not feeling so bad about insane anymore.

grillmaster, superbad arguments can come from town, and personally I think your feelings about his vote on you are coloured. like if you hadn't been busy then I think that what he said would have been fair. and I also think that it's a fair assumption to make to think that if someone is posting one thing they have time to post something more comprehensive, unless they explicitly state they can't.

isn't it typical for someone whose name shortens to rein to not post a lot?

48 hour day phases more like 48 hour gay phases

yes im gay, what of it

also you had the ability to complain when you signed up, not my problem

Votals

Fluffy Platypus (3): Beethoven, Hot Wheels, Iketani

Insane Techniques (1): The Grillmaster

Beethoven (1): New Age Retro Scum

Iketani (1): Fluffy Platypus

New Age Retro Scum (1): Schtolteheim Reinbach III

Schtolteheim Reinbach III (1): Dragonite

The Grillmaster (1): Insane Techniques

Not Voting (0): No one.

You have 12 hours and 30 minutes left in the phase. With 9 alive, it is 5 to hammer. A reminder that failure to hammer will result in random lynch. If hammer occurs while I am asleep, you may talk until I return/SB calls shut up.

Edited by Manix

Trying too hard when there's nothing to base a vote on isn't scummy (if anything, it's a town-tell since they're eager to start the game).

Reinbach is asking a lot of token questions for the sake of being active and would be my second choice for a vote.

And where do you draw the line between being hellbent on starting the game and asking questions in a desperate attempt to appear active?

Iketani is like Reinbach but worse.

Don't flatter yourself, that applies to every player in the game besides yours truly.

fluffy basically made it out to seem that iketani's vote on grillmaster was srs mode and voted her for it. that's about as clear a misrep as there can be, and saying there's no scum intent in that is wrong.

don't agree about fluffy though. I can understand votes being weaker in rvs, but if you're making a serious vote I don't see a reason to blatantly misrep something.

I think most of your responses were generally OK though so ##unvote, ##vote: fluffy platypus

I'd rebut your haphazard logic but it appears that you already saved me the trouble of doing so.

grillmaster, even if iketani didn't understand your joke correctly, where is the scum intent? what reasons would iketani as scum have to purposely misrepresent your joke?

This is a blatant contradiction of logic. How can you find one innocent and another guilty for practically identical reasons?

also I dislike unvoting without getting at least some sort of response from the person I'm voting for.

That's a rather convenient excuse to votepark, considering Fluffy hasn't posted for quite a while.

@Hotwheels - Well, his professed reason for the Iketani vote is essentially the same as mine ("that doesn't make any sense"), and it doesn't change the fact that he made an empty vote with no explanation at all. Even if he explains it afterward, it still looks bad. He didn't explain why he made the empty vote in the first place. So basically he *didn't* respond to my original vote on him, at least not in my eyes.

We've already suffered your endless complaints about his lack of explanation, but I'm certain it wouldn't take more than a "I agree with what Grillmaster said" inserted in the original post to satiate you. So why, why do you so doggedly hold to this absurd reasoning? And what else can he do to respond to your original vote at this point? There's a difference between pressing hard on a scumread and holding a vote for far too long, and you, my friend, are strongly eering towards the latter.

Also (about OMGUS) I'm saying that WAS your only reason for voting me, but you knew that was bad and so you waited until I said something else that you could pretend/convince yourself WAS a reason to vote me. That's how it reads to me.

It's funny you say that, because I'm reading one word from your reasoning that starts with a "c" and ends with a "ontrived". You're assuming IT's actions come from a scummy mindset rather than because they're inherently scummy themselves.

##Unvote

##Vote: Grillmaster

Your days are numbered, scum. Consider it to be your greatest misfortune that you were pitted against the likes of me.

I get the feeling that Reinbach is Bard if he's playing...

Okay, that's enough meta. Let's hunt some mafia!

Fluffy Platypus is one of the wagons I'm going to analyze. With one (forced) vote, one would think that fluffy has no meaningful content and is only pretending like he had one. Which is unfortunately true. Not going to put him in L-1 before another post by him tho, lynching someone who only has 1 content post? No thanks.

Which leads us to look at some of the votes on fluffy, which are:

Hot Wheels: Voted fluffy for blatantly misrepping a supposedly serious vote. Reasonable I suppose.

Beethoven: Voted fluffy for making a forced reason (trying to make it seem legit) for his vote. Still reasonable.

Iketani: Voted fluffy for piggybacking other people's vote and opinions. Still reasonable. But there's more! Ike handwaved everything (s)he's suspected for as a joke. If you handwave more arguments as a joke, I won't be pleased.

Right now you may be asking, who do I find most suspicious? The answer to that question would be....

The Grillmaster. Why? First off, what is your stance on Fluffy Platypus? I don't believe you've commented on him/her. You haven't had any real reads besides Insane Technique for his (super obvious) not-explained vote. Granted, Insane's vote is a bit suspicious but it's not what this whole game is all about. Care to comment on other players? Like Hot Wheels, Beethoven, and Ikatani for example. Are they scummy or townie?

For now, ##Unvote ##Vote:The Grillmaster

I vote this thread be renamed "English is Hard Mafia."

I want to see more posting from Fluffy, along with more solid concepts/logic that doesn't seem like he's piggy-backing other people's thoughts/votes for an easy way to vote/make himself look productive.

Iketani, two questions. You made two posts after Fluffy's, one of which even directly responds to his one-content post. Why did you wait until now to vote him, especially with what amounts to a prod vote? I don't see how "piggy-backing" relates to Fluffy, considering Fluffy's opinions thus far have─for better or worse─been 100% original. Of the ones with little posting, Dragonite and New Age Retro Scum were more guilty of it at the time. After all, they contributed only a jokevote by that stage, NARS even doing so immediately after serious content. What sets Fluffy's lack of posting apart from NARS and Dragonite?

I'm actually severely unhappy with nearly all players in this game for their meagre content. It's dull, like playing the cello part for Pachelbel's Canon in D. In a 36-hour period, Dragonite has managed only one content post. NARS has not even left the jokevote phase, and Fluffy made one post that's ambiguously serious and none since. Grillmaster has been a one-issue poster, focusing nearly exclusively on some perceived slight of OMGUS. Insane, for his part, calls Iketani scummy and then sits on a Grillmaster vote for no substantial reason.

Iketani is scummy for flip-flopping around, followed by posting garbage on all the players with what amounts to "null read" on most players. Insane is scummy for calling Iketani scum and then not doing anything with that, while sitting on a Grillmaster vote because "Grillmaster didn't respond to me." Grillmaster's scummy for severe lack of scumhunting. Insane made a bogus vote based on "Iketani's posts aren't legible English," we get that, but you've just been sitting on that point and using it as an excuse not to have to look beyond it. You even tell people to form opinions about others while not doing any of it yourself.

##Unvote

##Vote: Iketani

Will likely be around to swap if need be at deadline, but I find Iketani's actions most grievous. The wall of reads gives the impression of actual scumhunting, but when push comes to shove half his reason for voting Fluffy existed two pages ago, and half his reason doesn't even make sense. Since he posted immediately after Fluffy's vote for him, even quoting it and responding to it, this voteswitch off of a jokevote comes way too late.

Oh ffs I'm not reading IT's vote on me as scummy, I think OMGUSes are null. The reason they're worth pointing out is so that the person can go "hmm, you're right, this is a bad vote, let me change that".

We've already suffered your endless complaints about his lack of explanation, but I'm certain it wouldn't take more than a "I agree with what Grillmaster said" inserted in the original post to satiate you. So why, why do you so doggedly hold to this absurd reasoning? And what else can he do to respond to your original vote at this point? There's a difference between pressing hard on a scumread and holding a vote for far too long, and you, my friend, are strongly eering towards the latter.

It's funny you say that, because I'm reading one word from your reasoning that starts with a "c" and ends with a "ontrived". You're assuming IT's actions come from a scummy mindset rather than because they're inherently scummy themselves.

##Unvote

##Vote: Grillmaster

Your days are numbered, scum. Consider it to be your greatest misfortune that you were pitted against the likes of me.

Excuse me? "Suffered" my "complaints"? I think that's the scummiest thing to happen so far this game, and that's where my vote is. People have asked me about it, so I'm talking about it. If you don't like it, stop bringing it up. And no, IT couldn't have satisfied me just by explicitly sheeping me--he would STILL have the vote which wasn't explained AT THE TIME.

I admit that there isn't really a way for IT to explain his empty vote that would make me think that it's not scummy, but I'm not recasting his entire play in terms of scum. I think that his vote switch to Beethoven as soon as he was called out/voted for his empty Ike vote is scummy as well, but that's independent of the empty vote. His vote on me is null to me, because that's how I usually read OMGUS--I know that I, personally, have a tendency to want to vote the people who vote me, regardless of alignment. What he needs to do to change my opinion, is do townie things.

Fluffy Platypus is one of the wagons I'm going to analyze. With one (forced) vote, one would think that fluffy has no meaningful content and is only pretending like he had one. Which is unfortunately true. Not going to put him in L-1 before another post by him tho, lynching someone who only has 1 content post? No thanks.

[...]

The Grillmaster. Why? First off, what is your stance on Fluffy Platypus? I don't believe you've commented on him/her. You haven't had any real reads besides Insane Technique for his (super obvious) not-explained vote. Granted, Insane's vote is a bit suspicious but it's not what this whole game is all about. Care to comment on other players? Like Hot Wheels, Beethoven, and Ikatani for example. Are they scummy or townie?

For now, ##Unvote ##Vote:The Grillmaster

Seriously? My stance on Fluffy is that he hasn't done anything, as you yourself pointed out in that same post. Nothing to comment on. Your vote on me looks like a prod, since all you're actually accusing me of is not giving explicit reads on other players (since you said my vote on IT was at least somewhat justified), and I think it's a bad prod, because it makes me into a leading wagon late in the phase.

Nobody other than IT has done multiple things which I feel are scummy. IT has the empty vote and then the immediate vote switch. I'm still getting weird vibes from Ike, but based on my guess of the identity of that player, that's not unusual based on history, and I can't rightly call the vibes scummy, just... weird. Beethoven's weird language has made his posts hard to read, so I can't really get a read on him. Hotwheels is instantly suspicious based on the miller claim, but I don't see anything scummy in his content.

Basically I have a lot of nullreads.

But your last post, Dragonite, feels kind of bad to me. You fluff it up a lot, but all you really say is:

-votes on FP are reasonable

-you're not lynching someone who's that inactive

-Ike shouldn't handwave stuff

-I should have an opinion on FP and others

Ironically, though, YOU don't have any opinion on two of the players you asked me to comment on. If you're going to call me out and vote me for not having opinions on Beethoven and Hotwheels, despite not having any interactions with them yourself, well, that's bad. (And no, taking a single vote from each of them and saying "reasonable I suppose" does not constitute having an opinion on their entire play. Not any more than me conversing with them and asking questions, at least.)

##Unvote

Manix, ISOs please?

##Vote: Dragonite

Right now, this is scummier than an empty vote and a votehop.

Iketani: Voted fluffy for piggybacking other people's vote and opinions. Still reasonable. But there's more! Ike handwaved everything (s)he's suspected for as a joke. If you handwave more arguments as a joke, I won't be pleased.

I have no intentions of posting again in the half-joking manner, I assure you- especially with more talking/posting happening and more activity in this thread.

Iketani, two questions. You made two posts after Fluffy's, one of which even directly responds to his one-content post. Why did you wait until now to vote him, especially with what amounts to a prod vote? I don't see how "piggy-backing" relates to Fluffy, considering Fluffy's opinions thus far have─for better or worse─been 100% original. Of the ones with little posting, Dragonite and New Age Retro Scum were more guilty of it at the time. After all, they contributed only a jokevote by that stage, NARS even doing so immediately after serious content. What sets Fluffy's lack of posting apart from NARS and Dragonite?

1. Post #83 explains that my vote change was meant to be in post #76, which is where my serious/actual posting began, which is why I posted it at the TOP of post #83 (along the explanation).

2. Prior to Fluffy's post #53, multiple people, including Hot Wheels, Grillmaster, and Insane had already voted on me/commented on the whole posting issue. All he did was literally fluff up the reasoning, and put a little frosting on the top. There was little originality to it.

3. NARS is still guity of only posting/really voting once, so that I agree with (and at the time I posted it, so was Dragonite). However, not only has Dragonite actually posted a chunk of thoughts/reads on people thus far, but the fact that Fluffy based his post based on very poor reasoning and seems to have yet to respond/post again, I find that much more suspicious. It feels like he was lurking until he found a reason for a vote, and then vanished and has failed to contribute more since then.

Will likely be around to swap if need be at deadline, but I find Iketani's actions most grievous. The wall of reads gives the impression of actual scumhunting, but when push comes to shove half his reason for voting Fluffy existed two pages ago, and half his reason doesn't even make sense. Since he posted immediately after Fluffy's vote for him, even quoting it and responding to it, this voteswitch off of a jokevote comes way too late.

I'm sorry, but I did explain (now multiple times) of what happened in the posting format. It feels to me more than you're not hounding me for the content itself, but you're nitpicking me for something that I've already given an explanation for.

Ugh, I'm seeing myself, Ike, and Fluffy Platypus as potential lynch options right now, and I'm not wild about any of them (least of all myself, of course). Between Ike, whose crime seems to be staying in RVS too long (making jokes after it ceased to be approriate), and FP, who has been inactive with one not-great post, I'd prefer FP, I guess, but it's close. I'd prefer Dragonite or IT over either of them.

I'm also really not impressed with Hardtopronounce McHighFallutin' III, but it's a little too early for me to say "weak content" = scummy.

I'll be around for like the next hour, but not the last half-hour before phase end.

Your new vote, Insane Techniques, is lazy. I can't see it as anything more than a prodvote, given your steak with Grillmaster (mmm, steak!) is that he shows 'no effort.' As always, such a verdict can be overturned as easily as an overture by simply posting more content.

It's not just an issue of "no effort", him ignoring the guy he thought was scum shows a lack of town intent and tends to be done by lazy scum. It's essentially active lurking no matter how comprehensive my explanation of the Iketani vote was, and I still had produced real content (the vote on you), so if he suspected me then he had something more to analyze.

As for his more recent content, I agree with Reinbach that his reasons for holding his vote down on me are contrived. The Dragonite vote is better but we're not turbolynching him this close to deadline, vote an actual wagon please. Actually I'd sooner lynch Dragonite over Grillmaster now because yeah that's a lot of questioning in lieu of scumhunting, but again, it's too late in the phase to make votes spring up out of nowhere.

In any case, right now I think Iketani's the best lynch. Don't like him responding to being called out on having indecisive opinions + no vote with a prod vote on a lurker. Ignoring all the big spectacles (the Grill/IT clusterfuck + Beethoven posting :words:) just to lynch a guy whose only content is RVS is unsatisfactory at this point in the day. Reads like taking the easy route out. Also, we've already discussed that Iketani wasn't actually an ED1 bandwagon (and if he had been there'd be no real chance of getting lynched over it), so him accusing Fluffy of "wagon hopping" makes me think he just read Beethoven's content and took what stuck.

##Unvote

Votals + time? I'll switch to whoever for consolidation. We might need a Fluffy lynch which sucks since he's probably just lurktown. This game is dumb.

Votals

Iketani (3): Fluffy Platypus, Beethoven, Insane Techniques

The Grillmaster (2): Schtolteheim Reinbach III, Dragonite

Fluffy Platypus (2): Hot Wheels, Iketani

Beethoven (1): New Age Retro Scum

Dragonite (1): The Grillmaster

Not Voting (0): No one.

2 and a half hours left.

In any case, right now I think Iketani's the best lynch. Don't like him responding to being called out on having indecisive opinions + no vote with a prod vote on a lurker. Ignoring all the big spectacles (the Grill/IT clusterfuck + Beethoven posting :words:) just to lynch a guy whose only content is RVS is unsatisfactory at this point in the day. Reads like taking the easy route out. Also, we've already discussed that Iketani wasn't actually an ED1 bandwagon (and if he had been there'd be no real chance of getting lynched over it), so him accusing Fluffy of "wagon hopping" makes me think he just read Beethoven's content and took what stuck.

##Unvote

Votals + time? I'll switch to whoever for consolidation. We might need a Fluffy lynch which sucks since he's probably just lurktown. This game is dumb.

Man, the idiocy in this game is legendary. If you REALLY insist on lynching me, be prepared to lose a following role. ;)

It's not just an issue of "no effort", him ignoring the guy he thought was scum shows a lack of town intent and tends to be done by lazy scum. It's essentially active lurking no matter how comprehensive my explanation of the Iketani vote was, and I still had produced real content (the vote on you), so if he suspected me then he had something more to analyze.

As for his more recent content, I agree with Reinbach that his reasons for holding his vote down on me are contrived. The Dragonite vote is better but we're not turbolynching him this close to deadline, vote an actual wagon please. Actually I'd sooner lynch Dragonite over Grillmaster now because yeah that's a lot of questioning in lieu of scumhunting, but again, it's too late in the phase to make votes spring up out of nowhere.

##Unvote

Saying that I was ignoring you is really a bit of a stretch. Given that Dragonite didn't actually post until the last few hours of the phase, I'd be fine turboing him, but I don't think there are actually 4 other people around...

I also don't like you dismissing my points against you as a "clusterfuck", it seems like you're pretending you're not involved in a messy situation when actually it was pretty simple (I voted you for something scummy) and you were definitely involved.

Anyway, Ike would probably switch to me during consolidation, making us the only two wagons, so...

##Unvote

to L-1