The Fire Emblem Awakening Miiverse Community Topic (Share your NNIDs, Doodles and Screenshots!)

Jave

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/built-in-software/miiverse

So the latest Nintendo Direct revealed Miiverse for 3DS will be added on the next system's Firmware Update next month. Among the confirmed communities we know Fire Emblem Awakening will be there, and it will let us post screenshots from the game without the need of anything extra outside of an Internet connection.

4FpZhpZ.png

Well, now we can do runs and keep track with pictures. I also hope the community gets filled with amazing fanart.

Edited by Jave

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/built-in-software/miiverse

So the latest Nintendo Direct revealed Miiverse for 3DS will be added on the next system's Firmware Update next month. Among the confirmed communities we know Fire Emblem Awakening will be there, and it will let us post screenshots from the game without the need of anything extra outside of an Internet connection.

4FpZhpZ.png

Well, now we can do runs and keep track with pictures. I also hope the community gets filled with amazing fanart.

That sounds awesome! But we should be able to record it too.

I can already see all the waifu wars

Pretty much. I'm not sure if this news is exciting or alarming considering some of the more...outspoken FE fans out there. Should be amusing either way though. :P

"waifu wars"? More like a flood of Chrom fangirls and Lucina fanboys. And Tharja fanboys. >.>

Of course Awakening would get a community, it's one of the highest rated 3DS titles and it's the most successful FE title so far. :P

I can't wait to (sort of) start a little Frederick fanclub! :wub: I don't care if he doesn't have a lot of fans, I want to find more than just the so few I've managed to meet!

How do they even include, you know, screenshots taken by users? I'm not exactly in the loop for Miiverse communities.

Is it built in to the 3DS in the firmware update?

Edit: I just answered my own question by reading the first post carefully.

Oh well, I guess I'm not special anymore with screenshot taking abilities.

...but then there's the lower screen. Hope they let you do that as well.

...so it's a twitter... but exclusively for 3DSs and Wii U consoles.

Hopefully it's the same community for my Japanese copy. Because you sure as hell won't be seeing me post much with my English copy.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I can't wait to (sort of) start a little Frederick fanclub! :wub: I don't care if he doesn't have a lot of fans, I want to find more than just the so few I've managed to meet!

Frederick fan club? I'm in :P:

Just as I'm about to get the game, how convenient. Cheeky blind playthrough :D

Hopefully (though unlikely), they'll give us a modding kit of some variety, like nightmare next. though we'd need to be able to separate it from the original...

Yay. Hopefully I can continue my playthrough soon.

Frederick fan club? I'm in :P:

Sure! I'll make a post and say yeah or reply if you also love everyone's favorite butler knight. :3

I also can't wait to take screenshots and show them now that I just learned we'll be able to. That'll be so fun!

Oh yes, and you guys can expect some art from me too! Not just the Freddy pic I put in the Art Academy community. lol

Edited by Anacybele

everyone's favorite butler knight. :3

Whoa whoa hang on. I like Freddy as much as the next guy but I think Steiner is the best butler knight :/:

As for Awakening I haven't played it since like June and idk if this screenshot sharing thing'll be enough to rekindle my interest. I might just focus on my own project