The Fire Emblem Awakening Miiverse Community Topic (Share your NNIDs, Doodles and Screenshots!)

Jave

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to disappoint but

from what I hear Miiverse is heavily moderated, so unless you catch an argument while it's happening they'll probably be dealt with very fast

you get your posting privileges taken away for like a week for anything remotely negative or something like that

I've never heard of that guy. xP I was just generalizing anyway. lol

What? You never played Final Fantasy 9? Hmmmmm.... x(

As far as the miiverse thing what can you actually do with it aside from share game screenshots?

As far as the miiverse thing what can you actually do with it aside from share game screenshots?

On the Wii U you can also make drawing using the Gamepad.

Aside from that it's kinda like Twitter? I think that's a good way to describe it.

What? You never played Final Fantasy 9? Hmmmmm.... x(

I've never played any Final Fantasy games, actually. :P

And yeah, you can draw pictures using the Gamepad. I'm guessing we'll be able to do the same on the 3DS using the touch screen.

For some reason I can't say I'm completely thrilled about this. I mean, I'm not opposed to the idea, but can't say I find myself really caring much.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm more excited about the fact that they removed the 5 system transfer limit

>.>

<.<

Oh? Well, hot dog. That'll save me some trouble down the road. (Seriously, Awakening pictures COME ON. I SEE M&L AND IT MAKES ME CRAVE MEDIEVAL GOODNESS)

It seems that way too, but I have no idea where the heck they go, since I've yet to hear the camera noise like I do in Animal Crossing. It also seems inconvenient when the camera controls are relegated to those buttons. XD

I'll be happy if we can alternate between the upper and lower screens, because skill and stat snapshots will be more important, no doubt.

So, now that the update is out...1. Where is the Awakening community, and 2. HOW DO I TAKE SCREENSHOTS OF THIS FINE GAME!?

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wiiu/en_na/features_miiverse.jsp?menu=how_to&submenu=wup-miiverse-ht-post

What to do:

• When the image you wish to share is on your TV or Wii U GamePad, press the HOME Button to open the HOME Menu..
  • Select the Miiverse icon from the HOME Menu.
  • From the game's Miiverse community, tap "Post."
  • Select the screenshot icon located in the upper-right corner.
"Screenshots can only be attached to community posts and messages you send to friends."

Whelp. If there's no FE13 community yet, you're outta luck.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Bleh. I don't wanna wait, really. And if my XL is actually broken like it's starting to seem, then it'll suck even more. (Especially if it is indeed L+R for Awakening when they do put up the community, because my original 3DS's L button isn't exactly working anymore.)

Hooray, Ninja Edit.

I hope they put it up, soon. It kinda baffles me that they didn't have it out already, yet they had other stuff out.

Like Phoenix Wright. I like it, but I'd think Awakening more popular than that.

Edited by Dai

I'll be happy if we can alternate between the upper and lower screens, because skill and stat snapshots will be more important, no doubt.

It seems you can, I see people posting screenshots of the lower screen on the Dream Team...boards(?). Hopefully the Awakening one is added soon. :/

It seems you can, I see people posting screenshots of the lower screen on the Dream Team...boards(?). Hopefully the Awakening one is added soon. :/

Bitchin'. That'll make being a show-off all the more entertaining.