OCD and FE13

Skynstein

I have OCD. In my minmax file I happened to miss the Blessed Bow in Paralogue 3 because I was too focused on saving the villagers. I'm 20 hours into my file. This is bugging me. Part of me wants to shrug it off because it's just a Blessed Bow. Part of me wants to restart the file because of a fucking Blessed Bow.

Do you feel the same when you miss a collectible in the game? Or do you simply not give a shit?

I remember restarting a transfer file in FE9 because I skipped Calill, among other things.

I probably got better results on my second attempt though.

For a Blessed Bow, I wouldn't do it. Maybe if the item was unique like Boots or something.

Edited by Woodshooter

If I miss something in a chapter due to thieves or bandits I'll start the chapter over. I'll do it even for like a Vulnerary usually. Must get all chests, save all villages, protect all NPCs. In games with Steal, if a unit carrying something I want dies before I can take their item I'll start over but if it's insignificant I won't. So only for things like gems and seals.

In your situation I'd probably just shrug it off though. :P

Thanks guys you made me feel better. Though I still miss the piece of dialogue when Chrom talks to the old man in the village. But really, I think you guys will think I'm crazy if I restart just because of that.

Where are the Boots though? I heard they're in a very specific chest in a later chapter...

Where are the Boots though? I heard they're in a very specific chest in a later chapter...

Farthest chest to the left on Chapter 17: Inexorable Death [Fort Steiger].

A thief will open the door and loot the chest that doesn't contain the boots.

OCD in FE: Awakening = Frederick. lol

But on a more serious note, I'm only OCD if it comes to training my favorite characters. Like...Frederick, coincidentally. XD I just can't resist maxing them out and using them in almost every map I play. Just because I love them! This goes for Donny, Lon'qu, Cordelia, Morgan, Inigo, and Stahl too.

I don't care if I miss an item from a chest that I can just get through another method. Otherwise, I will be irritated if I don't get it.

Edited by Anacybele