gay thread

Esme

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never eaten anything from Chick-fil-a, but I've heard that their food is underwhelming to say the least.

And speaking of the Salvation Army, some racist redneck woman I used to work with went on a major rant decrying the Salvation Army for their stance on homosexuals some time ago. I was taken aback when I read it.

I've heard of the Salvation Army having a lot of warts when it comes to The Gays, yeah. Also, that one men's shelter chapter or whatever did some shit like let a teenager die in the cold because she was a she, and possibly that some trans people.. had a thing with them? I forget the meat of that one

They are indeed a Methodist church organization, so, yep

ive had chick fil-e like once and i didnt care for it. would need to try it again to properly evaluate but who cares. as far as im concerned canes is masterrace for fast food chicken but i'm not sure there are any here in california

best quote chain ever

also DEATH <33333

lol why are you still here there are people talking about how straight people don't exist and other stupid shit still

RUN

and stop being friends with everyone from here or they will keep linking you to shit forcing you to come around and call everyone niggers as a subtle way of trying to reinforce how they should stop even though they never do

and hi alux nigger

Edited by 6669`