Requesting for consistent private feedback

Chocolate Kitty

Hi, I've never actually posted in this section(or if I did it was ages ago), but I'd like to request for someone to give continuous feedback and suggestions for my writing. Note: I don't want someone to write my script for me or something similar. I've usually never bothered to get anyone else's opinions, but I figured I might as well, it can't hurt. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM(preferably with your dialogue writing experience) or post in here the same thing(if you have any that is).

I think that's all, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Depending on how much work you're asking to be editorialized, I could volunteer for 5 pages once a week or something similar. I don't have any dialogue examples worth presenting though. Most of my stuff is either a one-time review feedback on story beginnings (which is either enough to crush expectations or get people off the ground and on their way), and self-critiquing my own work (which is pretty terrible and monologuey). I have the usual HS AP-level English and some self-help creative writing books after that.

I'd just be looking for plotholes, noting how the flow and mood of the story is, checking basic spelling and grammar, along with giving any specific feedback you were looking for. If you're interested (anytime) just go ahead and send me what you want reviewed.