That's good. You should take a walk or go to the park. Enjoy the outdoors. I'd do the same but unfortunately I don't get out until 8:30 when it's pitch dark and freezing cold :/

Well, this seems interesting

*Hops on the bandwagon

I really enjoy taking walks though, especially in the winters (after getting dark). Nothing better than inhaling some fresh crisp air, don't you think?

I'm actually writing a short story for my creative nonfiction class based on a walk that I took last night and what I tried to make of it (emulating this). I think it's a pretty neat concept, actually.

Wish I had more people to take walks with; I really enjoy them but it gets lonely sometimes. And I'm afraid of the dark lol

Hello~!

This seems like a lovely idea, Wawriah.

Sup?

I'm actually writing a short story for my creative nonfiction class based on a walk that I took last night and what I tried to make of it (emulating this). I think it's a pretty neat concept, actually.

Wish I had more people to take walks with; I really enjoy them but it gets lonely sometimes. And I'm afraid of the dark lol

That's sounds pretty neat. We're all friends in the forest I think so feel free to talk and engage. And the dark's not so scary lol but I guess you could keep a flashlight with you and maybe a little radio

Sup?

That's sounds pretty neat. We're all friends in the forest I think so feel free to talk and engage. And the dark's not so scary lol but I guess you could keep a flashlight with you and maybe a little radio

Sounds like a Slender man adventure, right there xD

I wouldn't know

I'm asthmatic :/

Same here, but I only have difficulties when I do intense activities. Too bad you can't enjoy it as much as I do though :(

I wouldn't know

I'm asthmatic :/

Bitch please. I took a walk earlier because it was so pretty outside and my asthma is howdidInotdieyet tier.

(I also took the walk to get away from my computer, too, though

because of the thing in the CNET thread I just posted)