Bly's topic of stuff

blyegg

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well eyebrows vary so much... so it depends really! if you want them to be thick then they are good imo!

I think the <- brow is too high tho. And he seems to be lacking some hair in the back of his head... like he has no skull

The only issue I see with the eyebrows is that they're uneven, as if from two different faces. Symmetry is always nice and try to match up the raises and arcs/curves of the brow to match on both sides, also remember that the face isn't flat in most FE mugs and we're generally seeing things from a three-quarter perspective, so you have to take that into account.

I changed a couple pixels to fix up what I saw with the eyebrows, all in all, it's just fixing the far lower bend of the brow by moving it further back a single pixel and then thinning the tip so it matches the closer brow.

vH78d9W.png334nke9.png

Edited by NICKTâ„¢

We're getting somewhere but...

51a3608bbceaf2de47fb41ea8df3b171.png

The areas I noted have no transitional shading so they appear cut off. Also, try to steer clear of straight lines and right angles when doing mountains (Or any outdoor mapping).

We're getting somewhere but...

51a3608bbceaf2de47fb41ea8df3b171.png

The areas I noted have no transitional shading so they appear cut off. Also, try to steer clear of straight lines and right angles when doing mountains (Or any outdoor mapping).

gJyPTR3.png

Are the mountains OK now?

Zeiss.

Or as I like to call him, "That one mug I over-use for every spikey hair since ever".

Ahh, Zeiss. Yeah it's looking very familiar now lol. Still clean and keeping it sexy though!