Bly's topic of stuff

blyegg

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3d5b67f16cf4b201340cb16214a9794f.png

Red - Horizontal stairs aren't normally shaded on the left and right. You've made it look like the stairs are hovering above the floor.

Yellow - Walls in corners need shading as well.

Orange - Consider using a different tile here. The current one sticks out on the sides a bit too much.

You may also want to remove the Swastika. I know it's originally a Hindu symbol with positive meaning, but the Nazi Party forever damned it =/

I'm impressed this continent having the stability and collective resources to invest in so many giant bridges. The really long narrow channel on the left of the map seems geographically improbable. Don't see any technical errors.

sHe said it's a world map, so I think the intention of the buildings to represent towns and stuff

unfortunately Klok has a point, there are kind of a lot of forts(there's more than 30).

I understand the world map aspect, but why would any country be building fort after fort on beach areas for example.

I would just say cut down on the forts that are all in the same immediate area(other than the two forts tot he south of the castle, I'm assuming that's similar to Crimea, and it makes sense to have).

Edited by Skitty of Time

Fto53F7.png

(placeholder clothing till i find good clothing)

EDIT: someone said the clothing was fine for a zerk. well, saves me the effort, so.

et2dET4.png

Edited by Kisara

Kvm5KTR.png

yeah, its a tattoo. people suggested some norse design of whatever but i looked at it (it being a reference image someone linked me) for a split second and ended up just using jaffar's instead

Edited by Kisara

He's a bit tall...

His hair and head look a bit weird. I think you should fluff the hair in the back out a bit. His head might be a bit too tall as well. The piece of hair at the very top makes very little sense, and his bangs are kind of ugly, they're too spiky and look unnatural. I think the inside of the collar should be dark and not orange. The shading on the second level of shoulder armor on the right looks a bit messed up too.

He's a bit tall...

His hair and head look a bit weird. I think you should fluff the hair in the back out a bit. His head might be a bit too tall as well. The piece of hair at the very top makes very little sense, and his bangs are kind of ugly, they're too spiky and look unnatural. I think the inside of the collar should be dark and not orange. The shading on the second level of shoulder armor on the right looks a bit messed up too.

Heh, most people tend to suggest fixing hair, so I'll likely redo the hair sometime tomorrow, as well as make those armour fixes

In the mean time: pnc7TQc.png

wine (because of a joke on a skype chat)

Edited by Kisara