Best DLC redesign?

Magical Glace

So I was looking at some of the DLC characters and wondered which one was most popular.

There are too many to place in a poll, so we have to vote via posting. Unless you want a multi-round poll.

The only thing is you can only vote based on your opinions of the DLC design of the character. So gameplay utility is out the window sorry, Micaiah.

So, I'll line up the choices here:

• Marth (0 votes)
  • Roy (3 votes)
  • Micaiah (0 votes)
  • Leif (5 votes)
  • Alm (4 votes)
  • Seliph (0 votes)
  • Elincia (1 votes)
  • Eirika (0 votes)
  • Lyn (1 votes)
  • Ephraim (7 votes)
  • Celica (1 votes)
  • Ike (0 votes)
  • Est (0 votes)
  • Catria (2 votes)
  • Palla (0 votes)
  • Katarina (3 votes)
Is it just me or is anyone else really bothered by the lack of Eliwood, Hector, and Sigard?

So... vote.

Gah I accidentally double-posted a TOPIC. Can someone fix that? I'm so embarrassed...

Edited by Glaceon Mage

there is a poll option so you don't have to manually tally the votes for yourself.

I like the effort though!

Edit: can you have an option in either one that says:

I am not voting tin this category or N/A?

Edited by sifer

Ephraim is my personal favourite, both design and artwise. It follows the structure of the great knight standard, but it's modified to be more personalised to him than some others -- like Katarina's art is nice, but too close to generic Grandmaster, IMO.

Honorable mention to Lyn. Lyn's original outfit worked well with swordmaster to start with, and the redesign didn't just feel like a palette swap (or sometimes not even) of the generic outfit, like many others are. Ephraim wins because I'm partial to capes and armor, so :B

I'm also fond of Leif's, and the coloring/design on Alm's. Alm's has some serious anatomy issues, though.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Gotta admit, it's a tad bit hard for me to choose. I do like Roy's, in spite of those...thigh things. Although Ephraim's is nice...I think I prefer Roy's, though. Ephraim is more for gameplay purposes.

I'll go with Roy.

I'd say Katarina because her design is just such an improvement over her FE12 one. I found her FE12 artwork to be godawful.

In Awakening, she actually got a secure stance and focused eyes. It's quite a pleasant change from her rather infantile appearance in FE12. It really works wonders.

Edited by BrightBow