Create a class

My first post so probably not the best

I wanted to post on this type of topic but i couldnt find any new ones for this game.

Anyways as you can see this is a create a class topic so let your imagination run wild.

So post like this:

Class name

Class appearance

Class weapon(s)

Class strength and weaknesses stat wise (or specific growth rates and caps if you want to get into detail)

Class soldier skills (eg. Lumina, steal, etc.)

Additional notes

Promoted class name

And then repeat the above

Promoted promoted class name

And then repeat above

------------------------------------------------------------------

I will give a (very complicated) example:

Class name: beast knight

Class appearance: a guy in soldier armor mounted on a cat laguz

Class weapon: anima magic

Class strengths and weaknesses: high spd. Average hp, str, def, mag. low skl. Very low lck and res. medium con. Medium mov.

Class soldier skills: companian( command skill where your laguz companion will attack using your stats/2 to attack. (The atk stat will be your str/2) automaticly used to counter attack if no weapon is equipped)

Additional notes: upon promotion, like a horse knight, you will be asked to pick a new skill to be mastered. In this class you can pick swords, lances or axes. If you pick axes then you will have axes at E rank and you will replace anima magic with dark magic. Your dark magic rank will be C or the rank of your highest ranking anima magic skill. if you choose swords then you get light magic and the same thing with the weapon ranking as dark magic.

If you choose lances then you get lances at E rank and your anima magic goes up to C rank if not already that high.

Promoted class name:

Shadow knight/Anima knight/Dawn knight

Promoted class appearance: guy in halberder armor mounted on a tiger laguz.

Promoted class weapons: axe and dark magic for SK, sword and light magic for DK, lance and anima magic for AK.

Promoted class strengths and weaknesses:

For SK: high str, def. above average spd. Medium hp, mag. low skl. Very low lck, res. above average con. Above average mov.

For AK: high spd. Above average hp, str, def, mag. Medium skl. Low lck, res. above average con. Above average mov.

For DK: very high spd. Medium hp, str, def, mag, skl. Low res. Very low lck. Above average con. Above average mov.

Promoted class soldier skills: companion

Additional notes: appearance changes for each class variant. The shadow knights color is black, the dawn knights color is white, and the anima knights color is any colour except black and white.

Promoted promoted class name: Shadow lord, Anima lord, Dawn lord

Promoted promoted class appearance: a guy in sentinel armor mounted on a lion laguz.

Promoted promoted class weapons:

Same as promoted class.

Promoted promoted class strengths and weaknesses:

Same as promoted class

Promoted promoted class soldier skills: companion.

No additional notes.

I think there's a general version of this, but okay:

Enigma > Myth > War Deity

Enigma: A mysterious warrior whose skill is surpassed only by his potential.

Myth: An honouriffic bestowed amongst warriors of legendary skill.

War Deity: Warriors whose combat prowess in unmatched across the board.

Class Appearance: I'll figure this out later.

Class Weapons:

Enigma: One physical weapon (that isn't strikes) and one magic discipline (that isn't staves).

Myth: Gains an additional physical weapon (strikes excluded).

War Deity: Gains an additional magical discipline (does include staves).

Class Stats:

Well-balanced growths all-around. No one stat will be terrible unless the character demands it. Skill & speed are the highest caps. Enigma has 5 move, Myth has 6 move, War Deity has 7 move.

Class Skills:

N/A for Enigma & Myth. War Deity has a skill similar to FE13's Rally Spectrum known as Rouse that boosts all stats by +3 for one turn and grants all allies that have already moved a second turn. However, those units do not receive the stat boosts that the others would.

No additional notes until I come up with an appearance.

Class name:

Conjuror

Tier:

Class Description:

A mage adept in magic mastery. Able to reverse magical properties.
Class appearance:

A hooded mage donned in blue with a white inner cape(fire mages have red ones, thunder have yellow, wind have green)
Class weapon(s):

Fire C --> S

Thunder C --> S

Wind C --> S
Class strength and weaknesses stat wise:

-All magics reverse the weapon triangle ex: Light > (Fire > Thunder; Wind > Fire; Thunder > Wind) > Dark

-40 HP; 15 Strength; 24 Magic; 24 Skill; 26 Speed; 30 Luck; 16 Defense; 24 Resistance

Class soldier skills:

Shove - 5

Reversal(Flips Magic Triangle by default) - 5

Promotion:

Enchanter

Class name:

Enchanter

Tier:

Class Description:

A highly trained mage with mastery over alchemy. Able to reverse the magic triangle at will.
Class appearance:

I don't know, something better and blue and white.
Class weapon(s):

Fire B --> SS

Thunder B --> SS

Wind B --> SS
Class strength and weaknesses stat wise:

-Able to flip the magic triangle at will

-50 HP; 22 Strength; 37 Magic; 33 Skill; 34 Speed; 30 Luck; 22 Defense; 39 Resistance

Class soldier skills:

Shove - 5

Reversal+(Allows the option to flip the magic triangle) - 10

Alchemy(When active, user has automatic double triangle proficiency regardless of enemy's equipped weapon for the round, SKL%) - 20

Critical +10 - 0

Promotion:

None

One might as well not exist after part 1. Kinda feels weird to have this many Generals in an army.

Anyway I had something along the lines of a second tier Assassin type of class that would promote to it. Nothing too fancy really. Picture Volke with a bit less clothing and caps similar to Swordmaster with more Defense and less Luck and that's more or less it.

Edited by Woodshooter

• 5 weeks later...

Class name: Deserter

Tier: base

Class description: A mercenary who is known you his swordplay and dark magic. Also known to kill his/her's employer and run off with their money.

Class weapons:

Sword- Max: A

Dark magic- Max: A

Class Superior and inferior stats:

Great magic, strength, and luck, average speed, skill, and defense, horrid resistance. 6 movement

Class skills: Paragon, Lucky seven.

• 1 year later...

class name: half dragon

tier: 1

class description: Robbie a half human half dragon only half dragon left the others died in his village burning

class weapons:

sword- b

dragon stone: c

class superior and inferior stats:

great strength,speed,luck,and defense,average skill, bad resistance

class skills: swordfaire,tome-breaker,dragon strike

if i were someone i would make ATK, 9999 SP.ATK, 9999 DEF, 9999 SP.DEF, 9999 SPEED, 9999 HP-9999/9999 The Name would be Firebot Steel/Fire Fissure Unlimited PP Mind Reader Unlimited PP never Miss KOBOT Unlimited PP Shadow Ball Unlimited PP

class name: half dragon

tier: 1

class description: Robbie a half human half dragon only half dragon left the others died in his village burning

class weapons:

sword- b

dragon stone: c

class superior and inferior stats:

great strength,speed,luck,and defense,average skill, bad resistance

class skills: swordfaire,tome-breaker,dragon strike

I'm about a week late, but that's a pretty big necropost there. Please avoid posting in topics that have been inactive for a year.