FE: Awakening character key-chains

VincentASM

I have just received notification from Amiami that the Keychains for Volume 3 and 4 are ready to be shipped.

So it looks like it was released today and earlier than expected. I ordered the lowest shipping cost so it will come in about a week or two. We'll probably found out the two secret characters soon.

If you haven't preordered yet and you want to get the 3rd and 4th volume, now's your chance.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-COL-6999

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-COL-7000

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please keep the secret characters in spoilers when they're released!

Just in case anybody wants to be surprised.

Also, I have Nah reserved : )

Edited by VincentASM

Aw, dang it, why'd I have to go spending some of my vacation spendings? Now I can only buy 1 or 2 packs on 81 US bucks, which is about 8200 yen and I still have to save in order to buy Xillia 2. Oh, well. I'll have those keychains in due time!

Hey guys! My program in Tokyo just started, and I was curious if anyone could point me in the direction of a store that would sell them here. I don't know if any of you will know where to find them, but I can't read Japanese so it's kind of hard to just find it. Thanks soooo much!

Hey guys! My program in Tokyo just started, and I was curious if anyone could point me in the direction of a store that would sell them here. I don't know if any of you will know where to find them, but I can't read Japanese so it's kind of hard to just find it. Thanks soooo much!

Uhh... I don't think there's many of us here actually in Japan that can help you.

I remember gringe is the only one with a Japanese IP here?

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showuser=6152

Since you're in Tokyo, I assume Akihabara has a store that would stock them.

If you can ask around, "Fire Emblem: Kakusei Keyholder" (Faia Emuburemu Kakusei Kii Horudaa)

Uhh... I don't think there's many of us here actually in Japan that can help you.

I remember gringe is the only one with a Japanese IP here?

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showuser=6152

Since you're in Tokyo, I assume Akihabara has a store that would stock them.

If you can ask around, "Fire Emblem: Kakusei Keyholder" (Faia Emuburemu Kakusei Kii Horudaa)

That's actually super helpful! I couldn't remember what it was in Japanese, so I'll show that to them if I go into another store. Thanks again!

That's actually super helpful! I couldn't remember what it was in Japanese, so I'll show that to them if I go into another store. Thanks again!

I don't know if I can double post, but this is an update anyway...

I found two of the volume 4 series when I stopped in a store called animate. Couldn't find them on my own, so I had to ask. Luckily I screenshot red what you said Rey, so they were able to make out what I wanted.

Anyway, I got Severa and Kjelle. I wanted Marth, but oh well. Here's to hoping I find more! Thanks again so much Rey for the advice!

I don't know if I can double post, but this is an update anyway...

I found two of the volume 4 series when I stopped in a store called animate. Couldn't find them on my own, so I had to ask. Luckily I screenshot red what you said Rey, so they were able to make out what I wanted.

Anyway, I got Severa and Kjelle. I wanted Marth, but oh well. Here's to hoping I find more! Thanks again so much Rey for the advice!

Nice job finding them at a retail. I'm always scared to go to one because everytime to go to one, impulse buying kicks in.

Anyway I just received mine and they look great as always.

Pics. Warning secret characters.

The Boxes. Has the same cut outs for retailers.

1bfdvXS.jpg

The authentic stickers are now at the bottom. At least it's in a better placement than the first and second volume

3d1q90E.jpg

The first two that opened

N1k5Ixw.jpg

Of course the rest of them

U94aUwx.jpg

Overall love them. Let us hope Volume 5 contains the Plegia characters.

Nice job finding them at a retail. I'm always scared to go to one because everytime to go to one, impulse buying kicks in.

Anyway I just received mine and they look great as always.

Pics. Warning secret characters.

The Boxes. Has the same cut outs for retailers.

1bfdvXS.jpg

The authentic stickers are now at the bottom. At least it's in a better placement than the first and second volume

3d1q90E.jpg

The first two that opened

N1k5Ixw.jpg

Of course the rest of them

U94aUwx.jpg

Overall love them. Let us hope Volume 5 contains the Plegia characters.

So jealous that you got marth! I really want that one... It's super popular though so no one has it.

Anyway, I went today and went to another store. I found one that had quite a few from vol. 1&3/4 so I picked up tiki and Sumia! They were both right around 500 yen, but some like Lonqu were at 1100 yen! I found Kellam too, and he was only 400 yen! I thought about buying him but I decided not too... :( might go back for him.

• 2 weeks later...

So I know I'm double posting again, but I have an update!

I went to another store in Tokyo that had full boxes of 3&4! (No 1/2 though, which sucks...)

I got one of each and opened them, and I got both Basillo and Morgan on the first try! I couldn't believe my luck even if I did want Avatar and Marth

So I went back and got another two and got Ricken and Libera. Not the characters I wanted, but at least I like them both!