persona 5 topic

Junk

That's objective.

I'm wondering how they're handling the story and the main party's Persona mythos. I'm thinking they'll go either Norse or Modern (i.e, urban legends).

I'm hoping it won't star high schoolers again.

S. Link with your co-workers! Hang out in an izakaya after work! Or maybe you'd like to prefer working overtime? Gotta increase your work reputation with the boss after all.

Remember the mixer this weekend!

I wouldn't mind a change of pace haha. Since all the Personas other than Eternal Punishment had a high schooler protag. But it kind of breaks tradition xD

S. Link with your co-workers! Hang out in an izakaya after work! Or maybe you'd like to prefer working overtime? Gotta increase your work reputation with the boss after all.

Remember the mixer this weekend!

Sounds like the BEST Persona game, though!

I think we'll either get High School Seniors or University students. Workforce setting would be the least likely possibility out of the three.

More speculation: I recall seeing someone thinking the Mythos could be demonic figures. It makes sense with what little we've seen so far; the theme is slavery and the chaos alignment in the SMT franchise (which demons are naturally a part of) represents freedom.

And the MC's original Persona has to be something we've never seen in the series so far.

Like what?

Like Izanagi (for Yu Narukami) and Orpheus (For Makoto Yuuki). I'm no expert on mythology so I can't just speculate what he could have, but you know what I mean.

Also, some of you will be disapointed, but the game's setting will be high school once again. Personally, I'm okay with this and I expected as much anyway.