I'm usually straight, but I think I'm going gay over this guy at my glee club/sing here without being judged by your bad voice thread

Safyrya

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should really study for my final instead of posting terrible covers, but here goes:

Btw, if you'd rather posting audio-only links, go ahead, I just decided to invest in a youtube channel so I might as well just put the video links

Yet? So one will come? :)

Sure. Though it's not going to be me singing or anything. .___.

That sounds awesome, though I've never played final fantasy 8.

What do you use to record btw?

I use a Samson condenser mic. I've been wanting to get some better equipment for awhile to actually record stuff but I haven't had the money, sadly.

That was pretty good Ciarre, but have you ever thought about singing higher pitched songs? When your voice went up to reach a note during a certain point in the song, it felt like the whole song you were making an effort to sing lower then usual and you came back to the pitch where you are the more comfortable...

I really don't know it just felt that way O_o

I dunno, higher pitches aren't really comfortable for me. I know it's hard to tell by that one song but my higher range is really thin and doesn't sound as smooth or strong as my mid range, which is what feels the most natural to me. I can do like, one really strong high note at a time but I can't keep singing at that volume.

apparently the lower power output stuff sounds better or something

Like I can project pretty fucking loud on both polar ends of my range (enough that my mic hates it) without much effort but apparently that sounds tense or something? And then I sang something while I was half asleep and apparently that was better or sth i dunno

I should really study for my final instead of posting terrible covers, but here goes:

[POKEMON COVER VIDEO]

Btw, if you'd rather posting audio-only links, go ahead, I just decided to invest in a youtube channel so I might as well just put the video links

Hehehe. Nothing like covering the Pokemon song xD

I couldn't help but sing along (until the second verse appeared, at least)

Well I don't have a video yet but since FFVIII was released on Steam today why not a really reminiscent song from it? :D

Aaaah so calming U u U

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BGGRDAHAUC my voice is pretty weak but singing is also pretty fun and so is attack on titan so yes

YES. Ciarre has joined the battle! Pretty great effort! To be fair, this song's so difficuuult. It always gets me tongue tied haha. I like this version's lyrics though, it sounds cool o:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fdlIngabbl

It was only a matter of time til someone did it. MIGHT AS WELL.

It's the Tatara song from Princess Mononoke. I really like folk-ish music but I don't think I have the voice suited for it haha ;;

Yeah, it is! It only plays in the movie once but it sounds nice xD

I really like Princess Mononoke too but I always get so frustrated when I watch it (The first time I saw it I was crying-- LITERALLY-- from how greedy everyone was being). I think my favorite Ghibli movie has to be Laputa. It's a nice, light-hearted adventure movie where I don't get frustrated at the characters haha.

And it's so conflicting since none of the characters are truly inherently evil. Lady Eboshi is kind and sweet, but she's just... super greed u n u;