FEXNA (Currently In Private Beta)

BwdYeti

2 hours ago, bløød said:

Was just asking for updates, not release date...

We don't know. Nobody knows. Yeti focuses more on FE7x, so don't expect it in your lifetime.

Asking if there will be updates won't speed anything. I'd say it's in limbo, and we'll hear about it when it is released.

So... welcome to the waiting club.

If you want to make your own hacks, better learn FEditor GBA. It's easy, no programming knowledge is needed. There's no use in waiting for FEXNA.

Edited by Hare'da-irijon

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/01/2019 at 8:47 PM, Hare'da-irijon said:

We don't know. Nobody knows. Yeti focuses more on FE7x, so don't expect it in your lifetime.

Asking if there will be updates won't speed anything. I'd say it's in limbo, and we'll hear about it when it is released.

So... welcome to the waiting club.

If you want to make your own hacks, better learn FEditor GBA. It's easy, no programming knowledge is needed. There's no use in waiting for FEXNA.

I see...too bad :(

I'll loved to see more about FEXNA and loved to put more music,more chapter,unique mechanique,more unique sprites,etc...

but i can very understand Yeti

well...i guess i better waiting until 2020 or 2022 or worst, taking...GBA hack things and see info and tutorials about all this

I pray very best luck to Yeti and to you all !

On 16.02.2019 at 5:35 PM, ADS04 said:

I see...too bad :(

I'll loved to see more about FEXNA and loved to put more music,more chapter,unique mechanique,more unique sprites,etc...

but i can very understand Yeti

well...i guess i better waiting until 2020 or 2022 or worst, taking...GBA hack things and see info and tutorials about all this

I pray very best luck to Yeti and to you all !

You can put any music that you can find in midi format and has equal or less that sixteen instruments. It isn't that hard. I even put Chopin in my back.

7 hours ago, Hare'da-irijon said:

You can put any music that you can find in midi format and has equal or less that sixteen instruments. It isn't that hard. I even put Chopin in my back.

Ok^^

I dunno if i can search or even, create midi format but i guess that's can't be hard

but when it's about mechanics...about skills (Vantage,etc...) that's can be easy but other (like create a temporaly-invincibility item with rainbow effect on sprite) waow :(

18 hours ago, ADS04 said:

Ok^^

I dunno if i can search or even, create midi format but i guess that's can't be hard

but when it's about mechanics...about skills (Vantage,etc...) that's can be easy but other (like create a temporaly-invincibility item with rainbow effect on sprite) waow :(

Very important: no converting to midi. You need to find a fragment already in this format. Otherwise it goes shit.

It's easy: you just type 'name midi download'.

Edited by Hare'da-irijon

7 hours ago, Hare'da-irijon said:

Very important: no converting to midi. You need to find a fragment already in this format. Otherwise it goes shit.

It's easy: you just type 'name midi download'.

ok, noted !

btw, i have FEBuilder but once again, i dunno : i'll loved to have FEXNA so be free to be more imaginatif and creative about gameplay,etc...

so like you sayed : i'm welcomed to the waiting club

11 hours ago, Chocolate Kitty said:

Stop, just stop

clearly there's progress because two projects that aren't fe7x exist on fexna

i'm sorry yeti doesn't update this thread, but honestly I have no idea what he'd really post

Interesing

I better stop because i feared to annoyed you all :(

And i know having project of this type demand programming, resources, send news and that can be stressful :$

I fell very guilty for all this

11 hours ago, Chocolate Kitty said:

Stop, just stop

Yes, sure. We'd better let Yeti work.

BTW, ADS04... If you want to do something in meantime and know how to spritework, I might have something for you to do.