Does Anyone Have the FE4 Figures or Cards?

Naglfar94

Hello again everyone! So I`m curious who here has had the luck to obtain those sweet rare FE4 figures?? heh I`ve always wanted them oh man I love FE4 and having atleast 1 would really be sweet so if anyone actually owns one how is it having one? ah and the trading card game too not any downloads of the TCG though I`m talking like physical collections of the cards if I`m not mistaken those are pretty darn rare too I also hope to obtain those one day (actually I saw a FE4 booster pack on ebay awhile back for only 10$ should have gotten that sooner) But yeah... It must be pretty fun having them I wonder if they will ever release anymore in the future? they are not finished yet from what I saw it is only set #1 ah!!! now I remember it is called exceed a generation yeah that figure set so yeah who has some?

Wow that is so cool!! you have all the figures!! that is a nice collection!! heh and i see to company them are pokemon and various anime ones! nice haha I want to set up something similar when I start collection :D I always knew those FE4 figures would look sweet on a shelf. But yeah I will put mine along side my Famicom games and kinda have that nice set up.

I own all the figures.

C1819E94-0E30-4CA9-BBD3-49B78D1CA0A4-153

Wow that is so cool!! you have all the figures!! that is a nice collection!! heh and i see to company them are pokemon and various anime ones! nice haha I want to set up something similar when I start collection :D I always knew those FE4 figures would look sweet on a shelf. But yeah I will put mine along side my Famicom games and kinda have that nice set up.

I got a copy of FE9, a Japanese copy of FE8, FE4, FE3, all in boxes with manuals, and the official guidebook for FE4, if you ever wanna add these too :p

I only have Tiltyu and Fury's figures, both of them next to my screen, but that's all I need (now if the maker could do Lachesis, Julia, Tinny and Nanna... )

Edited by Sartek

Hello again everyone! So I`m curious who here has had the luck to obtain those sweet rare FE4 figures?? heh I`ve always wanted them oh man I love FE4 and having atleast 1 would really be sweet so if anyone actually owns one how is it having one? ah and the trading card game too not any downloads of the TCG though I`m talking like physical collections of the cards if I`m not mistaken those are pretty darn rare too I also hope to obtain those one day (actually I saw a FE4 booster pack on ebay awhile back for only 10$ should have gotten that sooner) But yeah... It must be pretty fun having them I wonder if they will ever release anymore in the future? they are not finished yet from what I saw it is only set #1 ah!!! now I remember it is called exceed a generation yeah that figure set so yeah who has some?

I have the Exceed a Generation figurines of Sigurd, Lewyn, Eldigan, and Fury, which are the only ones I wanted out of that set. Fury lives on the bookshelf above my computer desk next to a Finn plushy a friend made for me. She's really cute, but Sigurd and Eldigan are composed of separate pieces of plastic and so Eldigan's sword-hand keeps falling off and Sigurd's body comes apart in the middle.

I guess it's some kind of metaphorical commentary on their fate?

I got a copy of FE9, a Japanese copy of FE8, FE4, FE3, all in boxes with manuals, and the official guidebook for FE4, if you ever wanna add these too :p

Wow Celice! you too!? that is pretty sweet to have the FE4 guidebook in your Fe collection! I have a copy of FE4 and FE3 complete with box and booklet and what not. And a copy of FE6 but it is not complete just the cartridge I have. Ah you are so lucky to have the JP copy of FE8 complete heh

I only have Tiltyu and Fury's figures, both of them next to my screen, but that's all I need (now if the maker could do Lachesis, Julia, Tinny and Nanna... )

Heh don`t forget Ishtar,Alvis and the others would be pretty sweet if they made those too...actually make some for all of them haha. Edited by Balcerzak

I picked up Eltoshan (the one I wanted most) and Tiltyu at a convention. The random box aspect of them isn't really my thing, so I probably won't pick any of the others up that way, I'd probably buy the other ones direct from somebody else, if I ever really had the urge to complete the set.

heads up i decided to check e-bay and the buy it now price on eltochan and levin was 7.99, and 14.99 for furry, and then there was ayra for almost 200

needless to say i grabbed 1 of both eltoshan and levin (there were more)

I almost just said I have a Japanese copy of FE6. [i do but.. ya know]

Then I burst out laughing at myself which my dorm mates proceeded to give me funny looks