Give me a challenge (Im already regretting this >_>)

lolful64

I've played fire emblem at least 5 times over, I've played multiple different hacks of the game, I've experimented with different units, different tactics and I find it way too easy to play with the units I always use.

Basically you get to have control over how bad I will rage (which is already a lot without this challenge).

Now I want to be challenged by you guys. You choose my units and my chapter tactics (slight cringe when I typed that >_< ).

Give me a character (Pick your personal choice of 7 units on the topic poll) and vote on a tactic. When I have 12 characters (including the 5 complusory units used at the end of the game [i.e eliwood, hector, lyn, athos, nils] so you basically get to choose only 7 units) and the tactic I will use for all chapters I will play the game and possible tell you about how badly I struggled on each chapter and how badly I want to punch my screen? Possibly?

Anyways enjoy choosing, (I hope I have enough money for a new pc monitor by the end of this)

Edited by lolful64

Fire Emblem: Legacy of Bartre The Brave

Bartre and his supports: Dorcas, Canas, Raven (!), Karla, Renault

Add Priscilla as the medic / designated team girl (and just to make things slightly easier)

Edited by aquamarin

lol wow I didn't expect so much.......(for lack of a better word )"enthusiasm"

I now have my plans for the future and I've taken down the votes. So the votes are closed. Im using only the top voted characters and tactic so bear that in mind.

My team will be composed of Dorcas, Batre, Renault, Wallace, Nino, Karla, Farina, Eliwood (complusory), Lyn (ditto), Hector (ditto again), nils (thank god) and athos.

Hang on a dang second, NO HEALERS UNTIL CHAPTER 26?!?!?.

There will be NO arena abusing (god fucking damn it) and a 100% offensive tactic.

Seriously wow, I had a slight hear attack reading all this today.

I need to unlock hector's mode to get started so bear with me for a day or so. >_>

Edited by lolful64