First film you saw in the cinema?

Aizenberg

I think it may have been Godzilla. The memory isn't very clear though. A quick google search suggest there are multiple godzilla movies, so it probably was one of the two released between 1995 and 2000.

Edited by SlayerX

Winnie the Pooh or something Wait, it was "Prop and Bertha", a Danish stop motion film about a man and his talking cow, who fights against an evil witch. I was four years old, and it scared the hell outta me.

• 2 weeks later...

A Bug's Life (1998, I would have been three).

I almost think I remember it, but those are probably fake memories from the fact that it was also the first film I ever owned on VHS, and I watched it over and over to the extent that we broke the tape and had to get a new one.

Damn, I want to rewatch that movie now...

A Bug's Life (1998, I would have been three).

I almost think I remember it, but those are probably fake memories from the fact that it was also the first film I ever owned on VHS, and I watched it over and over to the extent that we broke the tape and had to get a new one.

Damn, I want to rewatch that movie now...

I want to steal your Henry avatar ;c

My Mum stays that it was either a re- showing of Sleeping Beauty, or Jungle Book, The Cinema used to love playing old Disney movies during the School Holidays.

But they stopped doing that which suuuuuucks. ;c

Edited by mikan-tsumiki

According to this first year baby book my mom had kept all these years, my first movie was the Lion King. But I fell asleep most of the time. Ah, something I always loved to do xD

However, my first movie I remembered (and this was mostly home) was Toy Story.

Edited by Cal the Tactician

• 3 months later...