3DS Friend Codes

Jedi

I figured I'd make this, considering I have barely anyones friend codes on my 3DS

Although I don't have like almost any internet access with my 3DS so when I can I'll add all of you people who wish to add me

Also this can be a general "add" thread.

Jedi Friend Code: 4871 - 3983 - 7566

You can add me if you want, my FC is in my sig.

TBH though, the only games I have used friend codes for has been Animal Crossing NL and Pokemon X/Y.

I will when possible ^^. Also while I don't have like any games for FC stuff really.. I kinda just want to have some pals in the FC deal haha

You can add me!

Also, you might interested in checking out the FC thread in the pokemon sub-forum. People use it mainly for friend safaris, but some might want to add you despite the fact that you don't own the game.

There's an FC thread in the Pokemon section. lol

Find mine there if you want, but I generally don't add random people unless I'm actually going to do something with them online, otherwise I find it pointless. :P

You can add me!

Also, you might interested in checking out the FC thread in the pokemon sub-forum. People use it mainly for friend safaris, but some might want to add you despite the fact that you don't own the game.

There's an FC thread in the Pokemon section. lol

Find mine there if you want, but I generally don't add random people unless I'm actually going to do something with them online, otherwise I find it pointless. :P

Alrighty I figured as much, but considering I don't have Pokemon X yet... Haha I haven't really paid much attention. Also how does the Safari deal work?

Also how does the Safari deal work?

Basically it is a Gen VI feature available after the Elite Four is beaten (and thus the game). In Friend Safari, people with 3DS Friends are rewarded a safari with specific pokemon per friend. Each friend is assigned a type and 3 pokemon with a chance of them having its Hidden Ability. Two of the three pokemon are accessible but in order to make the third one show up, both friends must have beaten the Elite Four and be online on the same time.

For example: my type is Psychic (holy shit yes) and the pokemon available are: Grumpig, Espurr and Duosion. By default you'll have access to Grumpig and Espurr, but not to Duosion until we are both online and postgame. Every pokemon are at Lv. 30, and you battle them as if it were a regular wild battle (nothing about baits, rocks and balls).

Serebii has further info regarding Friend Safari and the list of pokemon available: http://www.serebii.net/xy/friendsafari.shtml

Basically it is a Gen VI feature available after the Elite Four is beaten (and thus the game). In Friend Safari, people with 3DS Friends are rewarded a safari with specific pokemon per friend. Each friend is assigned a type and 3 pokemon with a chance of them having its Hidden Ability. Two of the three pokemon are accessible but in order to make the third one show up, both friends must have beaten the Elite Four and be online on the same time.

For example: my type is Psychic (holy shit yes) and the pokemon available are: Grumpig, Espurr and Duosion. By default you'll have access to Grumpig and Espurr, but not to Duosion until we are both online and postgame. Every pokemon are at Lv. 30, and you battle them as if it were a regular wild battle (nothing about baits, rocks and balls).

Serebii has further info regarding Friend Safari and the list of pokemon available: http://www.serebii.net/xy/friendsafari.shtml

Thank you and I will add you all when possible as I said.. Very limited personal internet here currently...

Me too! FC - 3926 - 5856 - 1322

Ok :D