The Legend of Zelda: Who do people ship Link with the most?

Jedi

Alrighty some rules in place here since usually I don't really like shipping threads but Link is an interesting case considering there are so many different Links and pairings which don't clash with each other, there are exceptions but hey.

Keep it civil and such please.

Now my favorite pairing for our favorite dude in the Green Tunic? Midna from Twilight Princess, I feel since they are literally fire forged friends and such. They experience many deadly fights [Zelda does too in various others I know I know]

I like Midna's Snarky attitude, yet underneath is a kind person. She just doesn't like to show it much :P

I've always liked Midna haha nothing more then that, although I also really like Link x Marin from Awakening, and thats Link's Awakening not FE awakening where I had 2 avatars or something. [Although I really like the name Marin so haha]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most popular is Link/Zelda (or Tetra) in every game they appear together, no contest. Though there are some specific pairings from certain games that are popular.

LA: Link/Marin

OoT: Link/Malon (quite popular), Link/Saria (also popular and even I like this pair), Link/Ruto (infamous but not bad imo), Link/Naabooru

MM: Link/Romani, Link/Cremia (dat sidequest and marshmallow hell hug)

OoA/OoS: Link/Din, Link/Nayru (Link/Farore might've been a thing if there was a third game. Though the manga exists.)

TWW: Link/Medli (I like it sue me), Link/Mila (uncommon but it exists)

TMC: I've seen a Link/Malon here.

TP: Link/Ilia, Link/Midna

And that's all I got. Well...some yaoi pairs like Link/Dark Link, the Four Swords foursome (which makes no sense since it's pretty much selfcest), and a few other pairings are popular, but let's not delve into that. :P

my zelda knowledge is actually showing holy shit

I like Link/Medli and every Link/Zelda (especially in TMC).

Well you are the Zelda Manster dude much like how I am a Manster Tactician :P

I see, Link/Medli is nice yea, also I do like Link/Zelda

Zelda Manster. New UN idea.

Giving Medli a golden feather in TWW is pretty interesting, since she actually reacts to it.

Oh really? I never tried that before.

-Puts on to do list whenever he gets a Wii U and WWHD-

I really like Link/Zelda (boring I know :P)

I also really like Link/Malon in Ocarina of Time... That could just be because I really like Malon! XD

Edited by DancingDanny

I really like Link/Zelda (boring I know :P)

I also really like Link/Malon in Ocarina of Time... That could just be because I really like Malon! XD

Well hey, its apprently not boring to you so more power to you haha. Also Malon yes, :D have you read the Ocarina of Time manga? Gives them a little more shipping fuel :P

Edit: Da Fu Refa?

Edited by Jedi Fon Fabre

The most popular ships for Link are Zelda/Link and Malon/Link. Saria/Link is somewhat popular too. Tetra/Link and Midna/Link are huge in the fandom.

But Link is really the Man Who Launched A Thousand Ships.

Ill go by game cuz its easier that way:

LoZ: Link/More Adventure.

AoL: Link/Newly Awakened Zelda (Whos Totally Different From LoZ Zelda)

ALttP: Link/Zelda

LA: Link/Marin (sad one doe)

OoT: Link/Nabooru! Yeah!!!

MM: Link/Home (poor guy...)

Oracles: Link/Din cuz hawt!

TWW: Link/Ganondorf

TMC: Link/Vaati. ;):

TP: Link/Midna

FSA: Link/White Maiden ( :P:)

SS: Link/Ghirahim

oie_783824nkSQOSh5.gif

ALBW: Im hot for Link/Hilda

(I dont ship the DS games cuz fuck those games)

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Link/Zelda(Tetra) in all appearances. <3

ESPECIALLY Skyward Sword (start of it all, and it sorta makes sense that all the Links and Zeldas hereafter would be connected in such a manner) and Spirit Tracks (Zelda's such an adorable Type B tsundere here and its nice to be able to indirectly use her in tandem with Link for once on an adventure).

Windwaker also gets an honorable mention for sassy Pirate Zelda and Link (its also my one of my fave games because I ship Komali/Medli so hard).

And as much as I don't care for Link/Midna, I'll take it any day over put-me-to-sleep Link/Illia. Biggest annoyance for me when playing the game.

Oh, a shipping thread for Link? How fun~

My ships are pretty boring, I think, but I like them all the same.

ALttP: Link/Zelda Woo~

OoT: Link/Zelda, again~

Link's Awakening: Link/Marin. How could I not?

OoA/OoS: I only ship Link/Din actually. Ralph/Naryu is my preferred ship for her~

TWW: Link/Tetra. I ship this hard man :D

TMC: Link/Zelda

TP: Link/Midna: Dat chemistry~

Skyward Sword: LINK/ZELDA. They are just too adorable not to ship here~

The other games I either don't ship Link or fuck those games in the case of the DS games.

Oh, a shipping thread for Link? How fun~

My ships are pretty boring, I think, but I like them all the same.

ALttP: Link/Zelda Woo~

OoT: Link/Zelda, again~

Link's Awakening: Link/Marin. How could I not?

OoA/OoS: I only ship Link/Din actually. Ralph/Naryu is my preferred ship for her~

TWW: Link/Tetra. I ship this hard man :D

TMC: Link/Zelda

TP: Link/Midna: Dat chemistry~

Skyward Sword: LINK/ZELDA. They are just too adorable not to ship here~

The other games I either don't ship Link or fuck those games in the case of the DS games.

I really do too. One of the best Link Ships ever.....and I do mean that quite literally, seeing as they are together on a ship.

Pirate_Wedding_by_BeagleTsuin.jpg

Mah feels, man....first Zelda game I ever beat....and I adore it... XD

Link/Zelda(Tetra) in all appearances. <3

ESPECIALLY Skyward Sword (start of it all, and it sorta makes sense that all the Links and Zeldas hereafter would be connected in such a manner) and Spirit Tracks (Zelda's such an adorable Type B tsundere here and its nice to be able to indirectly use her in tandem with Link for once on an adventure).

Windwaker also gets an honorable mention for sassy Pirate Zelda and Link (its also my one of my fave games because I ship Komali/Medli so hard).

And as much as I don't care for Link/Midna, I'll take it any day over put-me-to-sleep Link/Illia. Biggest annoyance for me when playing the game.

Dude, Medli/Komali is the fucking business!!! I also ship Maggie/Moe The Moblin. Hard.

I used to be a hardcore Link/ Zelda fangirl but after playing Link Between Worlds I ship

tumblr_mxgnu2fqOT1reozvpo2_250.jpg

OH MY GODS YES!! While im down with Link/Hilda, [spoiler=yeah]Link/Ravio is amazing!!!

I really do too. One of the best Link Ships ever.....and I do mean that quite literally, seeing as they are together on a ship.

Pirate_Wedding_by_BeagleTsuin.jpg

Mah feels, man....first Zelda game I ever beat....and I adore it... XD

Dude, is Aryll totally checking out that pirate dude or what? She is so down! Look at her! I ship it!

Right?

LoZ and AoL is awesome doe.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

I don't really get into these pairing like some people do but if I had to imagine how it would go I guess it'd be like this:

OOT: Malon I guess. I like her character so. Zelda is on screen for like what, 10 minutes total? Saria and Link are kinda cute together as kids but it gets weird with adult Link. Ruto=fish lady=GTFO. I don't really care about Nabooru.

MM: No one. Come back in a few years Link. THEN you can have a stab at Cremia..... innuendo not intended.

WW: No one. Zelda shot me out of a canon..... bitch... Medli is cute but y'know...... beak....

TP: Zelda. She's pretty. I don't care 'bout Illia (or whatever her name was). Midna is my favorite character but and for Link's romance imp form =just weird and her non-imp form = no want. Slim pickings.

LBW: Zelda. Irene the witch isone of my favorite characters so.... runner up?

Any games I didn't mention it was either not much to pick from (zelda 1 and 2) or I haven't played (Oracle games).

LoZ, AoL, LttP = no opinion, Zelda's pretty much the only lady around anyway aside from old lady Impa and a bunch of generics

LA = Marin

OoT = Link/Malon, but this game is pretty much Link's Harem

MM = No one, go back to OoT

WW = C-can I take Makar with me forever?

TP = Link/Midna. Zelda's barely around and Ilia ceases to matter at the midway point.

Skyward Sword = Link/Item Check Girl Zelda no brainer

LBW = Link/Irene! Where would I be without her broom service?

I don't have much of an opinion on the games not listed here, either because Zelda's the only notable girl around or I just haven't played them enough.

My favorite thus far is Link and Irene.

For fun:

LA = Link and Marin

OoT = Link and Ruto. I believe in the institution of marriage. A promise is a promise!

MM = Link and Cremia. Skip Romani!
Oracle Series = Link and Din! I prefer Din's Fire to Nayru's Love!

WW = Link and Tetra, but Tetra is a bit too cool for Link

TP = Link and Midna.

Skyward Sword = Link andZelda

ALBW = Link and Irene

Edited by Viewtiful_J

Definitely Link x Zelda in every game except TP. For TP, I ship Link x Ashei. I just don't think Link and Zelda form much of a bond in this one, and I like the idea of a tough sword-fighting warrior couple, so yeah. And Link x Midna is creepy, imo. I hate Ilia.

My second choice for OoT Link though, is Romani. I'm not a Malon fan, but I find her MM counterpart to be cute. I really am not entirely sure why though, truth be told.

Other ships I like in this series:

Komali x Medli (The Wind Waker)

Pipit x Karane (Skyward Sword. CANON! YES! :D)

Kafei x Cremia (Majora's Mask. Anju is just stupid and annoying, imo. Cremia is a sweet hardworking girl that doesn't mess everything up all the time and really needs a man around to help on the ranch. Anju mixes people up, is horrible at cooking, yells at her poor disabled grandmother, and I just can't find anything likeable about her. I don't even find her that attractive appearance wise. Why Kafei chose her I'll never understand. Cremia doesn't have any of her parents or grandparents, and runs a big ranch all by herself. My headcanon is that Kafei eventually decides that he and Anju just aren't working, divorces her, and marries Cremia. Deal with it. :P)

Groose x Peatrice (Skyward Sword. I know these two don't even interact, but somehow I think they would click with one another lol)

I think that's it. I haven't played A Link Between Worlds yet, but I hope to soon. :3

Edited by Anacybele