Eiserino Spriterini

Alraune

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just...guy with giant glasses, and he still can't distract me enough from that hypnotizing square...

i really like the style of how you drew your finance, but I TOLD YOU THAT ALREADY i can't think of anything helpful

If you watch anime,"My drill will pierce through the heavens." will come in mind when looking at it.

Aren't some of those swords similar to the ones from ffta2.

I'm pretty sure the golden katana with a red hilt is a hayakushiki-masamune(?)

Good work btw :D

Edited by Koopa

A good eleven or so of the weapons are me trying to make FFTA weapons in a Fire Emblem size, so I'm glad they came off as at least similar, haha.

It is indeed the Hayakushiki-masamune, Masamune 100, or whatever you wish to call it.

--

No progress on anything else as of yet, but here's an update for Dranus. Decided to mess with his hair, though it feels a bit off to me.

Dranus2_zps4a22cbcf.png

Anything looking particular silly with him?

I should probably move the head to (our) right a bit and maybe down a pixel or two

Edited by Noel (V-ren)

Here, have a nearly-completed masterwork after 5 days of intensive spriting /s

I'm so bad when it comes to heads that it pains me.

Derpranus_zps1c38856e.png

--

I'm so lazy and slow :V

Edited by Noel (V-ren)

I don't think the face angle is right, it should have the same angle as Percival from FE6. It does have great potential though :P

Also the ear is a tad big

Edited by Haku

• 4 months later...

The yung necropost, coming in hot! After a long hiatus from anything art related, I started working on Dranus again and started going about redesigning one of my OCs.

IFHTCPOSSC145_zps77cb4c2c.png

Dunno if this fixes the face angle issue at all, but it certainly makes it look manlier. Also cleaned up hair a bit, which I dread working on any further.

bgds3_zps14568422.pngNoelle_zpsc26518cf.png

Barebones. Deciding on if I want to keep going the mercenary/archer route, or switch to a cavalier. The mug to the right is the original, which a friend called Cheshire made a while back.

Edited by Noel (V-ren)

IFHTCPOSSC16_zpsd79c1871.png
Quite a late update. Moved the ear back, started working on the hair. Should I keep the eyebrow like it is (fixing it up, of course), or go back to the standard black line?

No progress on the other mug..

Edited by Noel (V-ren)

• 3 months later...
I forgot this place existed, rofl. Here's an update.

79Vjpgv.png
Made for a splicing competition.
0vxgw0c.png
A present for Nih, as she finally said something in call.
golddit2_zpsa77a54b3.png
Beginnings of me fixing one of my mugs.
10ddc23e14_zps77a4dec7.png
A dumb looking knight. I'm going to scrap the whole thing and redo, might as well post it.
Edited by Noel (V-ren)

Believe it or not, I didn't full on just splice the head on and screw up the visor, I actually did a really bad job of remaking the mug!

I made it as a...tribute(?) to the guy in late 2009; the crummy Sain head there was once upon a time part of my personal mug, and the horrible product you see there was a TBA cosplay. I do understand why you're pissed (if you are) though, as there's no context to it in this gallery (it iiiiss still a shitty puffy and badly shaded knockoff of the original though..)

--

Enough of that, though.

l7bhAfn.jpgb0BkKba.pngShu_zps19dab4dc.png

Remake of Shu's mug from IS (The currently dead forum hack for FES) , because why not. (The furthest right ofc being the old one)

The middle is all my own work and the furthest left is it fixed up by Nih (bae pls) for reference so that I can redo it myself later.

Edited by Noel (V-ren)

• 2 weeks later...

Hullo, have an update!

---

[spoiler= This one is too lewd/sexy to have outside of spoilers.]

q9Wltei.png

ch910CP.png
LXYPUzU.png
I'm so bad with faces.

You may want to change the chibi

It probably doesn't qualify as, "appropriate" for SF xD

Edited by PixelmanFE

• 7 months later...

Whatever are you talking about, kek.

Here's a small update a few months overdue ^^'

--

ajGta8R.gifqJAfmz7.png
^What I'm currently working on (with a random time-lapse!), and am getting assistance from Hoshi~. First time customing so extensively.

Q9zHdJJ.pngv0ypZ7T.pnglF04lJg.pngrnzQWBy.png

^Things at various stages of completion.

c7gx6g2.png
^Last mug I've really finished in a long time.

---
EDIT=

wfeRUHv.png
Mostly done. Just have to do frames, I guess?

Edited by Eise

• 2 weeks later...

The red knight is just a bit too tall for that hackbox, the top of his hair looks too flat unfortunately :( Which is strange because during the work in progress stages it looked fine. I think its mainly because the hair is taller in the final product though.

• 1 month later...

I'm back after about a month again! Not much progress on previously started mugs, funny enough.
--
K6j0vAp.png
I feel like I didn't make it better.

U2GQ7fV.pngxFtYQgW.png

Two bandits.

tSAaLp4.gifTn32Z4V.png

This animation's not as good (and has a frame out of order..) q-q

--

Unfinished-
fni4ogN.png
I'm really bad with angles.

Edited by Eise

Best bandits <3

First guy is a bit better with the rounded head, feel like there's still a disconnect/asymmetry between the two spaulders around the collar? I like it too, particularly the eyes, reminds me a bit of the way Smirks does his faces~

i12eN.png (Rough shot at matching symmetry)

Third girl, think you could shade under her eyebrows a bit more. Hard to tell anything for the last guy, the back of his neck seems unshaped but that's all I can tell for certain. Otherwise, cool stuff all around.

Good to see the bandits are well like, huehuehue.

---
Minor edits-

vZjbd5G.png

Oooooh, I couldn't put my finger on what was wrong with him myself, thanks Lenh. I think it's still a bit wonky, but whatever.

6fIJExC.png

I'm really hesitant when it comes to shading faces, I never get it right around the eyes.

---
New mug-
8jeqOY7.png
Not really all that much. I should do some cleaning on it, but I'm too lazy right now. I've been told he looks like Christopher Lee.

Edited by Eise

I think he looks like a bit like an oldman version of serif ^^;;;;;

The shading is a little better, but still a little just splat on/light. Might help to shade that area as an eyesocket first, and then add in the eyelid lighting?

C.Lee's body seems a little disconnected from the rest of him. Between the neck collar, right OPV shoulder, chest, and hood, can't really figure out what direction/shape his body should be (they're kind of vaguely placed or angled in different directions).

So it does!

--

Minor edit-
7iPVC4m.png
Hopefully it's better. I finally reffed something

--

New mug!
I07Rsv5.png

Eyy, a Wyvern Lord!

Edited by Eise

• 1 month later...

>mfw no real update after two months
---

hXvgLaI.pngBTiZKLb.png

Hihi! Here's two minor edits...

VIU7mOc.pngXoMomFV.pngipTfcXr.png

And three large things! The two on the right are obviously not finished ^>^;

The first one is me cleaning up a mug by Hoshi, and the third is my base, but Hoshi blocked out the armor for me ouo

Edited by Eise