Why is Ike more likable than Marth? I have your answer.

SRC

In a widely-read study, a few random middle school students were given a case assignment on Gordin, a not-irl unsuccessful archer. But there was a catch. Half of the class randomly received their case with one teensy tiny change made: The name "Gordin" was changed to "Gaggles." Afterward, the students were surveyed, and though Gordin and Gaggles were found equally competent (as they should have been because they are the same person), the students found Gaggles much more likeable. The following ad pretty much sums up why.

This is all just a sexist issue.

Edited by SRC

....Only one FE game with Marth in it (outside DLC) outside Japan?

Who knew adding fuel would be fun?

Seriously, I have no strong feelings either way, as I have a lack of experience with their respective games.

Also, what could ruin this thread worse than yaoi? Tub Girl? That'd work on me any time.

....Only one FE game with Marth in it (outside DLC) outside Japan?

Who knew adding fuel would be fun?

Seriously, I have no strong feelings either way, as I have a lack of experience with their respective games.

Also, what could ruin this thread worse than yaoi? Tub Girl? That'd work on me any time.

dbihi0.jpg