So it's been nearly a year after the game was announced...

Anything Final Fantasy related... namely, the now Final Fantasy 15 and Samurai Warriors 4

Final Fantasy 15 was announced a year ago? Wow, I'd never heard of it.

I guess Smash Bros 4 counts.

When did Smash 4 get announced anyways?

I believe last e3? but it normally takes two years to get shit done (case and point twilight princess released in 2006 was introduced in 2004)

Edited by Ronman5

Final Fantasy 15 was announced a year ago? Wow, I'd never heard of it.

It was quite a long time ago, back when it was called Versus 13, but I gave up on that... at least SW4 comes out in March

It was quite a long time ago, back when it was called Versus 13, but I gave up on that... at least SW4 comes out in March

Oh right, I thought that was FF14. Actually, I think we got gameplay footage of that! Probably took more than a year for that. Although they did have that cinematic trailer when it was first announced, that's uh...something from the game, I guess.

Well I just found out that it has officially been more than a year since the game was initially announced. Anyone else have an experience where a game was initially announced but no info was released a year later? Apart from this game...

I think Pikmin 3 was initially revealed in an offhand comment in 2008. I could be wrong though.

Well I just found out that it has officially been more than a year since the game was initially announced. Anyone else have an experience where a game was initially announced but no info was released a year later? Apart from this game...

The Yoshi game announced at the same time hasn't gotten any updates either. We also have no news about the future of the Fire Emblem franchise in general in spite of Awakening's sales. This situation is starting to become annoying. I really hope we get news about any kind of future game soon.

Edited by NeonZ

I honestly think E3 is when we'll get some news... if not, MAYBE TGS or something. Sooner would be nice though.

The Yoshi game announced at the same time hasn't gotten any updates either. We also have no news about the future of the Fire Emblem franchise in general in spite of Awakening's sales. This situation is starting to become annoying. I really hope we get news about any kind of future game soon.

Aside from SMTxFE, I don't expect to hear anything about FE for a while now, let them sort things out for a while, then jump back in. When gambling, you should never reveal your hand too soon, or even too late for that matter.

The 25th anniversary of the series is next year, so I don't expect to hear news about the franchise or this game until September/October. I expect around that time the lid will be blown on this game, and an internally developed 3DS game will be shown.

It's not cancelled, it was on Nintendo's list of upcoming software released a few days ago with their investor package.

Mind giving me a link so I can see? About a possible release date that is.

Edited by ShinRPGamer

Mind giving me a link so I can see? About a possible release date that is.

Certainly, it's still listed as TBA, but remember that if the game was cancelled, they would have to remove it from the list or else that would be misleading investors.