So, which twin did you think was better?

Which Twin was better?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which Twin was better?

• Eirika
    • Ephraim

Topic title. You can base your vote on storyline, personality, combat skills, etc.

Anyway, though I liked Eirika's story better than Ephraim's, he gets my vote because I liked his character better, and he owned so much more than Eirika :lol:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Eirika, and it has nothing to do with stats or anything. I usually don't let gameplay mechanics get in the way of who I like and don't like anyway.

*is holding the shotgun that did the deed*

>.>

And on the weapon triangle bit, Yes, I know Ephraim > Eirika in that, but this isn't about those two fighting. (He'd kill her by a LONG shot, FTR) This is all personal opinion.

Yeah, For once, Personal experience means something XD

And on a random note, We could play this by RD Maniac JP/Hard US starndards, where the WT is nonexistient lol

Love Ephraim for his stats and whatnot being superior, but he needs higher caps.

Eirika has a mini skirt. =3

Ephraim, though.

Eh... Ephraim, I guess. Eirika's personality seemed rather... lethargic, for lack of a better word. Neither of them struck me as anything particularly interesting, though.

Ephraim all the way. Eirika's personality was to blah, and I've seen it too many times. Other then her being an exact copy of Lyn only worse, I just didn't like her. Ephraim was just more badass and had a lot more story development, where Eirika had more character development, or the lack there of.

Both twins are good. Except there are one single downfall each to the two twins. Ephraim's speed cap and thus Eirika would always be inferior when comparing to Ephraim...Eirika's stat is pretty much the same as a male swordmaster kinda like Lyn another uber-swordmaster except she's a mounted unit type though she does lack of critical hits just like Lyn(in otherwords shes no better than Lyn with no extra weapon ranks other than just swords). So in conclusion neither of them are bad but their not that great lords IMHO.

And if the admin's wouldnt mind, I'd like to post a parody I made of ephraim and eirika's supports. (Lots of sexual innuendos and twincest. not 4 kids)

Hmm, depends on how explicit it is :3.

Ephraim was one of my favorite units unpromoted, he was up on the frontlines killing more than everyone...once he promoted, I hated him...seriously, he felt weaker...added movement isn't worth it, for him at least...

Eirika was a fragile unit...just like Eliwood...

I think it was Eliwood's general lack of usefulness + horse that made me hate Ephraim + horse...the animations are lame too...