(Offline) Fire Emblem 7: HHM S Rank Attempt Stream - Part 4 (Ch. 22 / 4 Star Tactics, 5 Star everything else so far!)

N7隊長ジョン

[spoiler=Old Information about Ironman runs]

Hey there guys, I just started recording a FE7 Hard Mode quickplay, and thought a natural place for more people to actually find my gameplay is Serenes Forest of course. I'm not sure what the preference for LP's on SF are, so i just went ahead and did a video LP because I felt it would be more entertaining to watch than to look.

Each episode will consist of multiple chapters in one, since I will mostly not be doing any story commentary/voiceover, as there are several of them out there already and I wish for my LP to stand out as much as possible.

Here is the link to my playlist.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZUC2vCaB_Ky3oT1rBgrcj-E2o6dJFpUD

*IMPORTANT*

This will be streamed on my Twitch Channel on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7 PM EST unless otherwise notified. I will only be uploading and reporting highlights of my FE streams from Twitch from now on, as I do not have time to edit and record full on footage as I used to have. So come by and watch the show while I'm playing live and have a great time! :D

Check *Update 3*

Link to my Twitch Stream.

http://twitch.tv/n7_average_azn

*UPDATE 1*

For the rest of my Lyn/Hector Hard Mode LP, I will be streaming it on Twitch. It will be Ironman Mode for the rest of this LP. If any of my lords die, or I fail the mission objective, the LP is over and my HHM will be played through from my save file of the end of Lyn's Story (debatable in a poll vote above). Link to my Twitch stream is below.

My Twitch Stream when I am streaming this LP

http://twitch.tv/n7_average_azn

I will announce in IP Chat and on this thread when I am streaming so make sure to follow this!

Next stream is planned for Friday, December 20th around 9 pm EST. See you all then! :D

*UPDATE 2*

[spoiler='Death Reel of Character Deaths so far:']

Current Death Reel of the Blind Lyn/Hector HM Ironman LP/Stream here!

I can only imagine how the rest of this Ironman Lyn/Hector HM LP/Stream is going to go... :'(

*UPDATE 3*

Last night's stream was the end of my run, as Eliwood breathed his final breath in Chapter 29: Cog of Destiny.

I will be posting everyone's (who is alive still that is) final stats later on today or tomorrow when I finally get my renders completed.

You can check out the last streams highlighted moments here!

I will try to restart my L/HHM Ironman run sometime again, but it will obviously not be blind this time :P

*UPDATE 4*

[spoiler=Added End Run stats of Attempts 1 and 2]

Attempt 1 ended at Chapter 29: Cog of Destiny

Attempt 2 ended at Chapter 19x: Prisoner of Magic

*UPDATE 5*

[spoiler=Yes, this is attempt #13.]

So as you all may already know, my bad luck came so badly on tonight's stream that I had to restart several times because I lost several key characters... and just wasn't willing to push forward, so I managed to rage reset from the beginning of HHM 10 more times! This was due to mainly Chapters 11 and 13x, because I was either too hasty, or too cocky in my tactics. It was also because i was tired, so I'll make sure that the next HHM stream on Thursday is more appropriate :D

I'll see you all there Thursday! :D

*UPDATE 6*

[spoiler=My 3rd semi-successful Ironman run (Attempt #16).]

Just in case you guys missed it, this is how my 16th Ironman run failed.

I hate FE7 Luna. Oh Rindisu... :'(

*UPDATE 7*

[spoiler='My stats of my EHM run so far.]

Chapter 16:

Chapter 20:

Episode 1:

As of right now I have Episodes 1 - 4 completed and uploaded already. I have around 6 or 7 episodes worth of content recorded from my LP stream that needs to be edited and rendered. It should be done by this Friday, December 20th. It will be shortened to 30 mins episodes for your convenience. Me and Rindesu hope that you all enjoy this series and thanks for watching!!! :Lyn:

Hector Hard Mode is now in effect! :Hector:

*UPDATE END*

What this so-called "quickplay" Stream/LP consists of is of the following:

Taken straight from my video description

"I play throughout the whole game with only gameplay, no story.
Restrictions will be no Arena Abuse, no grinding for supports, no character death rage resets [i will live with my tactical mistakes :(] and LTC as possible within my skill range [and error margin that I set for myself :(.]

I will give every character a fair chance, as long as they are still efficient enough to be used for LTC.

Going through Hard Mode Lyn, then Eliwood. Will possibly do Hector Mode as well, depending on how popular this series is (both on Hard mode of course).

Thinking about using the Japanese ROM of this game in the future instead if it offers more challenge than the English ROMs, I'm not sure yet if they actually do."

I know I said in my first video that I will be doing Lyn Hard Mode then Eliwood Hard Mode, but I wouldn't mind doing Hector's story instead (on Hard mode of course) if the demand for it is high enough.

I also don't mind taking any character requests if you all have any specific characters or strategies that you want me to use. I will consider them as long as it doesn't conflict significantly with my guidelines I have already set.

And of course, anything in this LP is up for debate such as who gets promotions or not, and story narrative if you wish to have it. I don't mind doing story narrative, I just want you guys to enjoy what you see. :D

I hope you guys enjoy this series at least as much as I am creating it!
Feel free to leave me any comments you may have on SF or on the specific episode you may have, I'll greatly appreciate it! :D

Hello everyone! So lately I've been getting really stressed from my Ironman runs of HHM (seriously, fuck you Zoldam T_T), so for now I will be doing an S Rank Attempt run of HHM!

It will be streaming on my Twitch channel as usual; Here's the link.

Edited by N7 Average Azn (John)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the name, I thought this was for the Japanese version : P

However, I can see you've considered the Japanese ROM. I probably wouldn't bother, unless you think it's enough of a novelty, as it'll be harder to understand for the presumably English viewers.

The changes aren't that significant IIRC. Gates and thrones and bosses got debuffed slightly in the English version, but it's nothing like removing Maniac Mode in FE9.

Edited by VincentASM

Haha, I just like saying the full Japanese title cause it sounds cooler :D.

The reason I want to use the Japanese ROM is because I think that Slayer weapons have the x3 effective bonus instead of x2, but I haven't tested it out yet. But of course, what is keeping me from using the Japanese ROM is having to memorize where the commands are since I can't read Hiragana (or is it Katakana?) effectively, which will make episodes longer because of the user difficulty.

I also thought that enemy stats are slightly more beefier, since what I am going for is challenge, something that I would like to have. Thanks for the insight though Vincent.

Episode 4 Is up, so Lyn's Story is complete! Here are the stats of Lyn, Sain and Kent (Lyn's been watching Sain too much... )

Episode 4:

Up next is Hector Hard Mode! I can't wait for the challenge :Hector:

994427_1405703339669850_144272217_n.jpg

Lyn's been taking Sain's steroids or something >< YOU NEED SPEEED

1480503_1405712506335600_1989580347_n.jp

Sain is the Great Knight before Great Knights existed. ORKo-ing everything! :D

1524819_1405712503002267_1913426643_n.jp

Kent, you're just a lackey ><

Edited by N7 Average Azn

*After Stream Update*

Thank you for everyone who came to enjoy my stream tonight! It was a very fun filled FE7 Lyn/Hector Hard Mode session and I hope you all will come to the next one!

Special thanks to Nolgax, Verdant Shade, and Zerker for co-commentating with me! I can't wait for our next stream session together! (next planned session is this Friday, December 20th).

Be sure to follow this thread so that you may be notifiied for the next stream session. Also follow me on Twitter, Facebook, SF (of course), and sub to me on YouTube so that you can get updates about this project ASAP. All can be found in my signature below.

Me and Rindesu hopes to see you all at our next stream session! :Lyn:

Edited by N7 Average Azn

Episodes 5 and 6 are finally up! They consists of the Twitch streams that me and Nolgax performed on December 17th-18th, 2013.

There is also a bit of editing involved to make it more entertaining to watch even if you were not there at the stream. I hope you all enjoy it! :D

Episode 5 (Chapters 11 + 12)

Episode 6 Part 1 (Chapter 13)

Episode 6 Part 2 (Chapter 13)

Edited by N7 Average Azn

*Important update!*

I will possibly be late streaming by one or two hours from 9 PM EST due to the tardiness of Friday Family Night.

I have no idea when we will be back, but I will be sure to return ASAP to stream the LP!

Here's the link to my Twitch stream if you don't already know it:

My Twitch Stream of Epicness

Also, YT video wise, I have the entire previous stream edited and recorded into separate episodes to make it even more entertaining for you to watch!

This includes episodes 5 - 10, from Chapters 11 - 16.

My YT Channel

I will notify of any updates of the LP here in the Forest, and on my Twitter/Facebook accounts, so make sure to follow so you don't miss it!

I hope to see several of you on Twitch tonight, I'm sure it will be a great time watching my blind L/HHM tactics. >D

Edited by N7 Average Azn

Tonight's stream was lackluster, but it was probably not a good time for people to watch.

I did manage to finish Chapters 16 - 18 though, So expect 2 hours worth of footage to be going up on my YT channel over the week.

I'm planning to stream again tomorrow night (Saturday, 12/21/2013) at 8 PM EST to give people more time to watch my stream. If you all have a better time you wish for me to start, please leave your feedback here. Thank you very much, and I hope to see you all at the next stream!

Few speed gains are fucking rare with lyn hell level10 and got like what only one speed boost? That's like fe11 cAeda getting STRENGTH which is a low under 50 percent chance (though I once got three strength boost in a row with her which was unnaturally

Yeah I know Ron. It was incredibly terrible that she only got 2 speed in her on story. At least she's slowly gaining speed throughout HHM, so it's not too bad for me now. At least my Oswin is wonderfully amazing and my Sain and Hector has maxed Str. I should be able to get Karla since Bartre been leveling up quite decently and having acceptable speed, unlike Hector. At least Hector has the Def and Res to make up for though.

This blind FE7 Lyn/Hector HM Ironman LP/Stream is killing me. I've already lost Marcus, Matthew, Canus, Legault, Guy, Rebecca, and Hawkeye. Not to mention I've lost all of the valuable weapons and items that they possessed, missed the recruitment of Raven, Lucius, and Priscilla, and all of my troops' weapons are in half broken condition with barely hanging on the the edge of survival on Chap 24 HHM. This game is really punishing for your mistakes, and now I have finally experienced the true pain of Ironman Fire Emblem.

Rest in Peace my friends, you all deserved better than terrible RNG, Fog of War, Berserk and Silence ridden deaths...

Sincerly,
John, FE7 Tactician.

----------------------------------------------------------

I will be editing and uploading the episodes eventually, after I finish mourning the loss of several of my units... :'(

Edited by N7 Average Azn

Current Death Reel of the Blind Lyn/Hector HM Ironman LP/Stream:

Marcus's Death:

http://www.twitch.tv/n7_average_azn/c/3445189

Matthew's Death:

http://www.twitch.tv/n7_average_azn/c/3445213

Canas's Death:

http://www.twitch.tv/n7_average_azn/c/3445138

Legault's Death:

http://www.twitch.tv/n7_average_azn/c/3445161

Guy's Pre-Death Mistake:

http://www.twitch.tv/n7_average_azn/c/3445230

Hawkeye's Death:

http://www.twitch.tv/n7_average_azn/c/3445256

Rebecca's and Guy's Death:

http://www.twitch.tv/n7_average_azn/c/3445289

I can only imagine how the rest of this Ironman Lyn/Hector HM LP/Stream is going to go... :'(

Updated my Highlight/Character Death Reel to include Chapters 24a to 28.

I've never wanted this to happen, but it finally did. Witness the sex panther's final moments with me as he bravely holds his last chokepoint as Sex Panther. :'(

:Sain:, you will be missed...

Edited by N7 Average Azn

Last night's stream was the end of my run, as Eliwood breathed his final breath in Chapter 29: Cog of Destiny.

I will be posting everyone's (who is alive still that is) final stats later on today or tomorrow when I finally get my renders completed.

You can check out the last streams highlighted moments here!

I will try to restart my L/HHM Ironman run sometime again, but it will obviously not be blind this time :P