ZemZem

Had this prepared as soon as I saw you were gonna make it.

Have some Touhou fanmade animes:

- Memories of Phantasm 1 (English Dub)
- Memories of Phantasm (Part 1) 2 (English Sub, Japanese Dub)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-R6_Y27Cz0 - Summer Day Dream 1 (English Sub)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJbUjz0e34s - Summer Day Dream 2 (English Sub) Edited by ShadielTH

does anyone know the progress fantastic kaleidoscope 3?

Seems interesting. What is it about, if you're asking us about it?

As far as I know, the only thing that was shown about Fantasy Kaleidoscope 3 (Or Memories of Phantasm Episode 3) was just the intro, which, IIRC, was from Phantasmagoria of Flower View. Then again, giving that the second intro was depicting Subterranean Animism and the episode ended out being about Embodiment of Scarlet Devil... Of course, the second episode ended on a cliffhanger, so probably the third episode will be the second part of the second episode.

This all are theories, though. Nothing is confirmed by the team that is doing Fantasy Kaleidoscope, Yuuhei Satellite.

[spoiler=Obligatory Bad Apple!!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzEUeWnV73U

As far as I know, the only thing that was shown about Fantasy Kaleidoscope 3 (Or Memories of Phantasm Episode 3) was just the intro, which, IIRC, was from Phantasmagoria of Flower View. Then again, giving that the second intro was depicting Subterranean Animism and the episode ended out being about Embodiment of Scarlet Devil... Of course, the second episode ended on a cliffhanger, so probably the third episode will be the second part of the second episode.

This all are theories, though. Nothing is confirmed by the team that is doing Fantasy Kaleidoscope, Yuuhei Satellite.

I'm pretty sure they make the OPs long before they make the actual episodes. After all, Fantasy Kaleidoscope OP4 has been out for quite a while now:

[spoiler=OP4]

Edited by Lævateinn

• 3 weeks later...

So, PVD5 just came out from Comiket C85

Okazaki Yumemi~ <3 And the rest of PoDD too

Why is Kogasa always so adorable~?

Based on the Windows games, but hey, it has TD, which is still quite uncommon in PVs

Yuuka~ <3 LLS needed more love after all

Bah, I can't really read kanji (and my Japanese vocabulary is pretty crap anyway) so I couldn't understand this.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NOT NECROPOSTING, NOT NECROPOSTING.

Seems like Fantasy Kaleidoscope 3 was released not too long ago. ... And I didn't notice. Dammit.

Oh well, have at you.

[spoiler=Fantasy Kaleidoscope 3]