Hiya! I'm Ninian!

Ninian

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea, bad idea, bad idea. If I have to start talking about that kind of thing, you know something's wrong. Pretty much the entire first half of the topic is an inside joke about rape.

Actually, it's an inside joke about another member. . .but I don't think it should've been made at your expense.

Next person who decides to make a SoC pun will be slapped with a warning.

Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea, bad idea, bad idea. If I have to start talking about that kind of thing, you know something's wrong. Pretty much the entire first half of the topic is an inside joke about rape.

No it isn't. I'd never joke at something as disgusting as rape. The joke is that the user SoC liked ninian a lot. Nothing to do with rape, and i'm actually disgusted that you think i'd joke about something like that. Anyway, this topic have gone too far, and i'm not posting on it anymore. I'm sorry about the jokes if they offended you.

Edited by Nobody

Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea, bad idea, bad idea. If I have to start talking about that kind of thing, you know something's wrong.

don't worry, i'm not shipping you with my buddy LOL. he's gay and it's pretty much an inside joke with a group of friends we've known for 6 years

Edited by BEST TRYNDAMERE PLAYER