The object is simple, being forth a romantic ship that you don't like, list a reason why you don't like or why it wouldn't happen, and then BAM! Fire! Brimstone! Sunk!

One can also suggest a ship for other people to sink, and a ship can be sunk infinitely. With that, man the BAM and start sinking!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ike X Elincia.

Let's see: He abandons her (and Tellius) after RD ends to travel to a distant land, Ike's only paired endings are with Soren and Ranulf, and the the only paired ending Elincia has is with Geoffrey.

Can someone sink these for me?

Zeke (Sirius) x Teeta

Beowulf x Raquesis

Eliwood x Ninian

Hector x Lyn

Seth x Eirika

Joshua x Natasha

Gerik x Marisa

Ike x Soren

Geoffrey x Elincia

Makalov x Astrid

Boyd x Mist

I'd say Chrom x Sumia, but its been done....

I'm currently wallowing in a puddle of feels (and doing chores), so I don't have the required amount of malice at the moment to sink those properly...

Can someone sink these for me?

Eliwood x Ninian

Seth x Eirika

Rey x Ninian is canon

Eirika prefers incest

Seth x Eirika

Because no one uses Jagens. At least I don't. Besides, imagine just how awkward their purple haired children would look like.

...Seth's hair is red...

Edited by Tonton

Seth x Eirika

Because no one uses Jagens. At least I don't. Besides, imagine just how awkward their purple haired children would look like.

EVERYONE and their mothers use seth. He isn't a jagen. HE'S FUCKING SETH who can solo the entire game.

Also, he's the paladin with the best growths rates in the game lol. Not really a jagen

Edited by Nobody

EVERYONE and their mothers use seth. He isn't a jagen. HE'S FUCKING SETH who can solo the entire game.

Also, he's the paladin with the best growths rates in the game lol. Not really a jagen

I don't use him :P

Edited by Tonton

Eirika x Ephraim. PLEASE PEOPLE, THEY'RE SIBLINGS! Incest is disgusting and they want healthy children. Also, they only act like close siblings. They don't act like lovers any time.

If you have to rely on him, you're the one who does :P

I don't have to rely on him. It's just dumb to not use the one of the best units in the series because he is a pre promote. Try having that mentality while playing the hard mode of FE6 and you're beyond screwed

Edited by Nobody

They don't act like lovers any time.

I don't have to rely on him. It's just dumb to not use the one of the best units in the series because he is a pre promote. Try having that mentality while playing the hard mode of FE6 and you're beyond screwed

Sure they don't.

>comparing FE8 to FE6 hard mode

seems legit