Sword of Seals HM Casual

PKL

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol...an Eclipse tome. I guess it would've come in handy to nuke Ch19 walls...meh. Why does an Eclipse village have so many thieves going for it...IS seemed to overvalue Eclipse or something idk, ill never understand them. But from the way they placed Eclipse enemies in some maps and guard a village with it I get the impression they thought it was a good tome...

@ Dondon- FE6 hitrates are the reason Lugh and Sue are that overleveled for me. Javelins might be bad, but I kinda have to use them to KO mages.

Also, I did Chapter 18 like the same day I posted Chapter 17 Screens, but I've gotten lazy and dont want to have to post a bunch of screens and come up with stuff for them. When I feel inspired I will. Speaking of chapter 18, I used a savestate at the end of that map for once. Wanted to make sure Fir or Milady could kill the boss (needed 2 hits 2 Killing Edge crits on him from Fir or a Milady Killer crit or a Milady hit + Fir crit+hit) so Roy could seize without tent enemies coming. Those tents are pretty bull.

Lol...an Eclipse tome. I guess it would've come in handy to nuke Ch19 walls...meh. Why does an Eclipse village have so many thieves going for it...IS seemed to overvalue Eclipse or something idk, ill never understand them. But from the way they placed Eclipse enemies in some maps and guard a village with it I get the impression they thought it was a good tome...

Yeah... Eclipse has ~0% hitrate on any unit its special property MIGHT be useful on, and when it has barely manageable hitrate on someone, it's still useless because you could probably get 1~2RKO reliably through other means.

IS confirmed for terribad playtesting, unless they actually wanted to troll the players by "rewarding" Eclipse for all the effort put into saving that village. I think the latter is more likely

@ Dondon- FE6 hitrates are the reason Lugh and Sue are that overleveled for me. Javelins might be bad, but I kinda have to use them to KO mages.

or you can kill them on player phase, bait them through walls, etc.

there's a certain amount of javelin usage necessary before chapter 8x or so, and then you can get away with not really touching them for most of the remainder of the game, unless you go to sacae. having a javelin equipped for EP was a rather uncommon occasion in 0% growths.

if you're good at FE, you're good at FE6...

i stopped using javelins and hand axes very often because after enough misses i threw up my hands in exasperation and found it much easier to deal with the consequences of not using javelins than to deal with them missing all the time.

Edited by dondon151