• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[12:34:27 AM] Mr. Snake Eater: So!
[12:34:30 AM] Mr. Snake Eater: The plan is as follows
[12:34:32 AM] Mr. Snake Eater: Iiiii
[12:34:34 AM] Mr. Snake Eater: am going to post
[12:34:39 AM] Mr. Snake Eater: and then try to finish whatever maja and kadin have to do over skype

[12:34:51 AM] Mr. Snake Eater: if /anyone else/ has anything to do in topic, please do so, or you will be skipped!
[12:35:28 AM] Mr. Snake Eater: after i finish maja/kadin stuff, i'm going to post a new topic, and we'll finally move. I'll make one post waking everyone up, getting them ready to go, and will let everyone post about leaving. I'm then TSing everyone to the land bridge leading to the tundra.
[12:35:32 AM] Mr. Snake Eater: be prepaaaaaared

for anyone not on skype

[01:44:43] Mr. Snake Eater: xin and I just got stuff done

[01:44:47] Mr. Snake Eater: she'll get it into the topic over the week

[01:44:51] Mr. Snake Eater: starting new topic next weekend

Heads up

• 3 weeks later...

Einad: "is another mystery... A few nagas still living are said to know the secret of how to enter, but where these nagas live, and who they are, none know."

Makin is pretty bad at keeping secrets, yes? Lol.

Einad: "is another mystery... A few nagas still living are said to know the secret of how to enter, but where these nagas live, and who they are, none know."

Makin is pretty bad at keeping secrets, yes? Lol.

ugh the old topic stuff i really need to sit down over summer and rewrite so much

but she didn't actually explain anything so it's okay!

Luckily, summer for me starts April 8th, so I'll have plenty of time to do so.

Edited by I have opinions

By the way, found this while going through the thread: "They import metals around the eastern half of the continent,"!BauBerg.

The entire industry of the town is based on mining ores and such, so I assume you meant that they export, rather than import, metals?

WHEW. So after expending all my writing energy for the contest in Written Works/mafia, I should be able to respond (this also carries over to WW).

Hey M people who aren't on skype~
I'm swamped with school stuff so big posts from me, here, aren't happening soon.

Maybe not until Thursday.

So if you can post amongst yourselves, feel free, but otherwise, I am super sorry for the delay!

Long weekend coming up, will get stuff done.

"Last night really wasn't all that bad..."

What is Alicia referring to by this? As far as I can remember, "last night" as in, the night prior, they didn't even see each other? Like, I'm 99% sure Raith spent most of the day with Makin, except for the quick visit to Alicia's shop in the morning, where he bailed pretty much asap. Or is this not in context with Raith? (That's the impression I'm getting, but just to be sure..)

Edited by Vestige

What is Alicia referring to by this? As far as I can remember, "last night" as in, the night prior, they didn't even see each other? Like, I'm 99% sure Raith spent most of the day with Makin, except for the quick visit to Alicia's shop in the morning, where he bailed pretty much asap. Or is this not in context with Raith? (That's the impression I'm getting, but just to be sure..)

My bad, it was like 4 AM when I wrote the post, totally forgot if it was the last night or the night before it that they spend together, haha. go late edit goooo.