Inspired by the FE7 Tag-Team that David started (that I still need to update), a group of posters from the Last to Post thread teamed up to get through Fuuin no Tsurugi. They will laugh. They will cry. This will curse their fellow teammates when they do trollish moves (let's hope not).

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...The Sword of Seals/The Binding Blade Tag-Team!

The bros (and one sis): Jprebs, Kalas, Dusk, ZM, Poly.

The following units cannot be killed off at all and must be used as much as they possibly can:

Jprebs: Fir-1.pngSofiya-1.png
Dusk: Wolt-1.pngBarth.png
Kalas: Rutger.pngThany.png
ZM: Tate.pngShin.png
Duck: Dieck.pngHugh-1.png

This will start soon. Because Jprebs wanted me to get it up, for some reason. :P

Edited by ZeeEmm

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Jprebs. Lucky ZM and Kalas. Duks's units are kind of bad, but certainly usable, unlike sophia. Poly's units are good, but Clarine is only godly when used along rutger

good luck to you all

EDIT: Are you playing on hard or normal mode?

Edited by Nobody

I was contemplating picking Zeiss (one of my favorite characters in the game), but he needs to survive for the game to be beaten 100%, anyway, so meh.

I don't care for Raigh, but Hugh's cool.

It was a cold and rainy night. The five friends had been out all day, conversing about whatever came into their minds and what little activity the local town had in store for them. One of them suggested going into a local pub for some nice, cold beverages. The others agreed and, walking out of the shelter they found a couple of minutes ago or so, popped their hoods up and made their way into a local tavern

Luckily for them, the inn wasn't that quiet. One of the five decided to buy the first round in. He started to walk to the bar, with the others walking behind him. The bartender was drying the insides of a cup out when he saw the young man approach him. Smirking at the kid, he nodded at him. "The usual, lad?" The friend nodded in agreement, and soon they all were sitting on stools near the bar and were conversing about something or other

Soon however, conversation started to die down. It was getting pretty late, and the group should've headed off to their homes at this point. They were having too much fun though, and decided on staying in the inn. The bartender was happy with this. The group were regulars after all, so he always enjoyed their company. Lowering the mug he cleaned, he grinned and asked the friends if they wanted to hear a tale about the war that just happened a few decades ago. The five of them nodded. The bartender always told a good tale every time they came over. "Well then... I should get you all a round on the house then, as this is going to take some time" Pouring the five another drink, he came back and leaned against the counter. "This is one hell of a story, whelps! You've all heard of the war Bern inflicted against the nation, but there's always different variations of it. This one involves five tacticians that helped the young lord-ling, and how each of them bonded with two members of the army the kid lead. So strong these bonds were, that it seemed like the ten of them were impervious to death thanks to their skillful planning. I guess I should start from the start..."

--

Was going to do something overly dramatic, but then this came into my head, and I just had to do it